Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

JAMB Change Of Institution/ Course Issue. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Change Of Institution/ Course Issue. (602 Views)

How To Do Your Uploading Of Results, Change Of Institution & Course From Home.. / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / Top 3 Reasons To Apply For Jamb Change Of Institution In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Change Of Institution/ Course Issue. by NwosuJayBlaQ(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Uniben post utme registration Ends today by 12 midnight. With JAMB having promised to send A Comprehensive List to Our institution.. And Yet for my own Institution choice the change hasn't been effected but, i still have more time as my registration ends on 15 Sept. Which is next week friday. This post is to get Update from the Uniben Aspirant, if there record have been effected because the Registration ends today. Useful response only..
Uniben Aspirant and Other institutions which Utme ends Today can comment.

Thank You.
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution/ Course Issue. by SwayG: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2017
I'm in same condition now... and Uniben has not extended post utme registration.. so confused now!
Re: JAMB Change Of Institution/ Course Issue. by genychi: 1:19am On Sep 09, 2017
I was debited yet my payment wasn't successful please I need help on how to go about this

(1) (Reply)

Esut Post-utme/de Screening, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2017/2018 / Who Are Those Whose Number You Know Offhand?? / Ondo Varsity To Commence Courses In Herbal Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.