Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 (17339 Views)

JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2023 / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by emmyw(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB  Change Of Choices of Institution/Courses, Name, Gender, State/LGA of Origin and Date Of Birth have commenced. How To Apply For JAMB Change of Course/ Institution. Everything you need to know about the process is available here.

The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have enabled the portal for JAMB 2018 Change of Course/Institution Form. This process is to enable candidates’ effect the needed changes in their earlier selected course and/or institution.

This is to inform all the candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2018 UTME Registration that they can now make corrections for the following categories:

Correction of Name
Choices of Institution/Courses and
Date Of Birth
NB: Changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin are N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).

JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure.
As from 2018, candidates can no longer correct their data by themselves. Candidates will have to visit any JAMB registration centre closer to them to change their course, institution and other data.

Only candidates from 2017 and years below can follow the procedure outlined below to change their data on JAMB portal.

Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
Login with your Email and Password.
Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ from the list of services on the left side.
Form the drop down, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin .
The window for correction UTME subjects combination is currently available.

Before you head out to check if this process has started at an accredited CBT Centre around you, please ensure the following;

- That you know exactly the Changes of Course/Institution you would like to make changes to.

- Please ensure you do your research to ensure that the school you are changing to does not usually cut-off higher than your score.

- That you can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.

- That once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again (or else the system has changed)

- That you select a Course/Institution that aligns with your subject combination. If you don't do this, your school will screen you out. Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to verify.

- There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.

- You could be charged about N2,500 to effect this change.

- Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to ensure the course you are choosing is done in your choice institution.

If you are going for this service, please use the comment section to let us know how the process is going on at your centre.

Deadline: Not Yet Specified.

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.com/jamb-change-of-course-institution/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by naijjaman(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
ok
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by myproboy: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
cool
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Histrings08(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thank u op... I've bn waiting for this for my brother
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by AlvaroMorata(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
visit www.valentine202.com for more details on how to buy and process the change of course or institution form online

1 Like

Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by usibengate(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good to know
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
I want to go change my course from psychology to sociology

these are my utme subjects combination Use of English Yoruba Government Economics
and my school of choice is Federal University of Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State....
any problem with this?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by opalk(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
When will it close
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by canalily(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
How much?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by darejem2002: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Has foyer started faculty of basic medical sciences with nursing science department
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by darejem2002: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Has fuoye started faculty of basic medical sciences with nursing science department
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
No CBT Centre is allowed to charge more than #700 for the changes after the initial #2500 has been paid to jamb for the change of course
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
I have a cousin who is yet to see her result. She has cried her eyes out and I can't help her. Please is there any good explanation/advice to this?
Thank you.
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by beninguy: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
How many times person fe change institution
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by KARDEMARH: 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
panmichaels79:
I want to go change my course from psychology to sociology

these are my utme subjects combination
Use of English
Yoruba
Government
Economics

and my school of choice is Federal University of Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State....
u shuld av used biology instead of yoruba... Nt sure if dat gonna work buddy... Try 2 replace d yoruba wif biology... #thankz

any problem with this?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Maliki001: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
canalily:
How much?
Ut shouldn't be more than 3-4k
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by samuel900(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
this man is nothelping the masses
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by canalily(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Maliki001:

that is equivalent to writing another jamb naa
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by onupeter(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Any closing date?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
You can check more about it on this site www.tuition.ng
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
beninguy:
How many times person fe change institution

I think it’s once but confirm on this site www.tuition.ng
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by KARDEMARH: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Maliki001:
... How z d fee gonna b 3k or 4k?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by buzweb: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
My friend entered a wrong email address during the jamb registration. Pls can it be corrected?
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by storge: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Why can't this be done at any café or device...Cbt centers are charging as much as 4k here
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by YhungPablo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
princeking2:
I have a cousin who is yet to see her result. She has cried her eyes out and I can't help her. Please is there any good explanation/advice to this?
Thank you.
it would still be released.. Just show her this comment.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Thanks
Re: JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 by Kingzra1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
pls ...my younger bro x in need of help
he gat d7 in govt n lit
d rest r b3 n c5 all
he chuz marketing in yaba
pls x possible 4 him tu study dat ...if they x any available course tu study wit d7 in govt n lit,plsss tell me he needs ur help people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"University Of Calabar Vs Obafemi Awolowo University" Photo Fight Challenge / LASU Shortlists Candidates Without PhD For VC Position / Meet Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Kano School Teacher (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.