Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) (5505 Views)

A School In Onitsha Invited Father Christmas For Fun But It Ended In Tears - Pho / 10 Stupid Mistakes That Ended A Serial Killer’s Career / The Day India Beat Nigeria 99-1 In World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by ritababe(f): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
so what's the real story then?
Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
I've not learnt anything new undecided
Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by Ultimate300(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Well realy, ! believe that match has taken place but i did'nt knw when and where....i believe becouse 1, the news is everywhere across nigeria from south to north, west to east. how? was the the match broadscast live on NTA? was the match-report of that match publish on all daily newspapers of that time? taking to account that no internet at that time... so who circulated the news from cities to villages?

2 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
UncleRichy:

I would tell them... India use their juju to wipe it off the internet grin grin grin
this guy is too funny! I really laugh today too much!! But in every smoke there is must b a fire. This match must have really happeaned. I have being hearing about it since when i was young. I don't think someone can cook this story. and even if this story was cooked it shouldn't have spread every where.

2 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by finickykblazy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
To think i believed the above apocrypha is bewildering.
Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by eddybrigs: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Draw your portrait and it will b delivered contact
Buchicent 07030151616

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by eddybrigs: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2017
For your drawing of protriat and others kindly contact
Buchicent

Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by SmartMugu: 1:26am On Sep 09, 2017
hausadreturn:
True talk.
We had to believe this story for a very long time, even believing that Okwaraji lost his life in the match.

Lol. Memories. I believed this story back then. But if lions were really involved in a football match, there should be a video recordings on that match. Again, Thunder Balogun is a different person from Sam Okwaraji. I think the story was cooked up and we all believed it growing up...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by Fvcknames: 1:30am On Sep 09, 2017
I actually argued with a girl for 10 minutes that the match never happened. She probably still believes that India won 99-1

2 Likes

Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by Samboizz: 1:36am On Sep 09, 2017
Please, pay a visit to my newly built Forum www.pinkmenaij.tk, don't forget to register and have a nice discussions.
Thanks
Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by konkobility: 2:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Evn d internet bliv d story too self
Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by notttty(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Who even cook this lie in the first place? angry angry angry
Pa, Nurudeen obeito. Lai Muhammed’s grandpa. Can't you spot the similarities on the content of the lies.
Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by jaymichael(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
UncleRichy:
oga op... all I know is India won Nigeria 99:1

and I must tell my kids the same story
Funny!
Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 3:17am On Sep 10, 2017
profmsboi:
Weting surprise me na how India take score 99 goals...

Shey no be 45-45 minutes dey play ni?
I am not saying the Nigerian match ever took place but a particular team has won a match with over 130 goals just for that match alone...

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2002/nov/01/newsstory.sport5
Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by profmsboi(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I am not saying the Nigerian match ever took place but a particular team has won a match with over 230 goals just for that match alone...

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2002/nov/01/newsstory.sport5

That one no be match again
Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2017
profmsboi:

That one no be match again
Lol... Correction... Over 130 goals I meant...
Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by profmsboi(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Correction... Over 130 goals I meant...

Okay
Re: All You Need To Know About The Nigeria Vs India Match That Ended 99-1(photos) by bugidon(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2017
You are an axelord
Axelrod:

You're a badass! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBEC Finally Updates Abandoned Website Following Report / Masters Degree For Third-class Degree Holders Abroad / See An Award Presented To EKSU Best Graduating Student In Civil Engr (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.