Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Please Help Me With Adekunle Ajasin University Post Utme Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me With Adekunle Ajasin University Post Utme Fee (376 Views)

Adekunle Ajasin University Students Protest Over Tuition Hike - Pictures / A Call For A Downward Review Of The UTME Fee / Post-utme: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko Commences Admission. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Adekunle Ajasin University Post Utme Fee by ayoadekunle79(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2017
please help ur poor guy. av been working with my boss since two months ago in pure water industry hoping to paid me my #8000 salary i went to meet me last week to request for my salary in order to obtain my aaua post utme form earlier but on getting to his office ,he started telling me they didn't make sales and debtors didn't pay there debt , and he promise to pay me at the end of September but i saw on aaua website the exam start on 18 of September , ever since then have been finding means to get the fee elsewhere but prove abortive please guys help me with any amount the fee is #5500 , am so worried that i cant read anytin av been at home since 2015
please no amount is small ....please
my jamb registration number 75706457BI
my jamb score 247
course . Accountancy
my phone number 08170506236 .

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Silent On Meeting To Consider Fg’s Offers / Spice Up Your Beauty//fantastic Ways To Feel And Remain Beautiful / Buying And Selling Just Got Easier For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.