Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times (35018 Views)

500 Ghost Projects Approved For NDDC In 2019 Budget - Kemebradikumo Pondei / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by oneeast: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
APC don come. This was expected. Why is APC a party of demons that fights anyone that rises against them?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by 01mcfadden(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
She don buy market

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by Episteme2(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Just because she's supporting Atiku. Any time someone openly shows disaffection to this government, that's the only time they'll open your file. Reason why some people don't support their corruption fight. Why wait till you have beef with someone before you start probing them?

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by pedrilo: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
why didnt u pipo say it since?
now that she spoke against ur vegetable man, u wan to attack her abi?
goes to show how corrupt this admin is then, first it was buratai, then the grass cutting SGF now aisha alhassan
ourmumudondo

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by doctokwus: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
How come this is coming out now and how come she is the only one so exposed after she pledged her support for Atiku against the cattle rearer?
What of Buratai,Dambazzau,Amaechi,Fayemi,Lai Muhammad,etc.Where are their own past and present expenditures?
I guess one may not get to read about them till they also decide to pitch tent with someone else or have a quarrel with the presidency.
Bunch of Mpi's!

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by oneeast: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
greatermax77:
Very funny people.
This shows that looting is seriously going on in this govt but are being covered. They only open it up when u fall out of their favour.

This administration will be the worst in the history of Nigeria. Just wait after they are booted out of power, that is when you shall realise that Dasuki only took Tom-Tom(sweet) compare to what these APC has taken from this country.

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by AreaFada2: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
kikikikikikikiki. grin cheesy cheesy grin

Why does this not surprise us?

Of course Bubu's noise-making minister-saints are busy siphoning money while pointing fingers at Diezani.

In APC, looting is no biggie. Just do not eat and talk at the same time. grin cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by neoclassical: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
You are only a Saint when you are loyal to Baba and his co-travellers. Once you go against their evil opinion, they will come against you. Evil men!

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by Eazybay(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ghost projects All the projects in dis regime are ghost projects na!

Ogoni cleanup

2nd Niger bridge etc.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by omonnakoda: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
limeta:
Witch hunt
Hunt na for wetin loss. We know who be weench and we know him address
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by AreaFada2: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
oneeast:

This administration would be the worst in the history of Nigeria. Just wait after they are booted out of power, that is when you shall realise that Dasuki only took tom-tom sweet compare to what these APC has taken from this country.

Only Trebbor peppermint.

Chai! 9ja we hail thee. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by Paulagada: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
This attests to the fact that looting is seriously going on under this government. Why ve they been keeping quiet ever since? They are now exposing her because she openly supports Atiku as against pmb. God is watching!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by enimooko: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by goshen26: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
my prayer is that another party should enter come 2019, so blame game can continue in a reverse direction

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by ajebuter(f): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:
Aisha just buy unnecessary market for herself

And i believe this is just the tiniest fragment of the corruption going under the 'righteous and integrity-personified supreme ruler'

And this ONLY came out when she expressed her preference for another party member..

I wonder how many more are being covered up under the ' Saintly-Great Broom"

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by Royalfurnitures: 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Soon another $10m will be found buried in here garden....how dare she go against buhari and his cabals?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
madam your own haff finiah
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by salbis(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
greatermax77:
Very funny people.
This shows that looting is seriously going on in this govt but are being covered. They only open it up when u fall out of their favour.
More revelations to come. PMB wasted 6 good productive months only to shop for these sets of idiots!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by repogirl(f): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
These Buhari cabal people are so petty.

So it's now that the woman has showed support for another person that she is corrupt Abi? Funny people. We thought Buhari and the ministers he took six months to choose were saints and angels.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by Royalfurnitures: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Soon another $10m will be found buried in here garden....how dare she speak against buhari and his cabals?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by DeltahArmy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Apparently, this administration cannot take criticism in any form. Really shameful!!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by teflonjake(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nigeria my country grin grin grin grin grin, them no dey waste time @ all!!!

Once you gbagaun, all manner of jabs will be thrown @ you.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by maklelemakukula(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
why is the APC being so petty. I wont take them seriously anymore, maduekwe my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by EKPETI(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
EmeeNaka:
The woman just throw her support to Atiku, because she know that her office is under investigation and she need mass sympathy against impending sack.

And where did they say or report that her office is under investigation? But this surfaced because she said she will support Atiku. I am not surprised though.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by NifemiKolade(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
why are we just hearing this? cos she isn't slaying her godfather? Hey-*Pee- cee

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by fabulousking11: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
shebi na now una eye clear say the woman don loot money. becos she si no longer in ur favor nw... una won kala her.
ok na. continue
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by Deo1986(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
After Efcc,Dss,Police and Prison finnish with her, she would learn what unquestionable loyalty is. Confused woman.... Just passing by.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by Jflex07(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
I just dey imagine how much lai, amaechi, fashola and the rest go Don steal.. worst and useless government. Government of Saints my ass

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by micmond: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hahahahaha i know b4 now that this sort of stories will come out. Woman! Welcome to APC's politics. Wishing you a nice ride and pray they dont involve sahara repoters.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by lomprico(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Is it because she is campaigning for atiku?

Corrupt,petty,evil and demonic apc!
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by Bgorgeous: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ngwanu ! It is time to finish her political career just for saying her mind at the wrong time.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by yomi96(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
sarrki:
Aisha just buy unnecessary market for herself
i tot u said all apc members are saints.hypocrisy of d highest. Markarfi has said it dat wen apc leaves we will see d enormus level of corruption in dis govt

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Commissions Ikot Oku Ikono Flyover In Uyo / Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail / Buhari Reviews CBN’s Ban On 41 Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.