Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times (35014 Views)

500 Ghost Projects Approved For NDDC In 2019 Budget - Kemebradikumo Pondei / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by awuf2008: 12:53am On Sep 09, 2017
This is politics of bitterness..why now?
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by osasmedic(m): 5:02am On Sep 09, 2017
Funny to note that anytime somebody comes out and say somtin against this administration, suddenly, there is defamation of their person nd character. I jxt love our politicians in power. They sure know how make things happen
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:19am On Sep 09, 2017
limeta:

So what do you want to do about it? You finding yr self useless are you

Oniranu
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by mazinaija: 5:27am On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
Aisha just buy unnecessary market for herself
corruption is fighting corruption
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by Goodluckwinner(m): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2017
Trying to rubbish the woman now she has pitch tent with Atiku. funny government
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2017
fizzy4luv:
Honestly whenever i want to cool off stress from my work, i just go online surfing news emanating from the Fed Govt . So is this just an overnight occurrence ? We still have a long way to go in this country in all facets of life. I just hope Madam is prepared for all the revelations that will surface in the public domain soon about her. My advice to Mr President is to even thank God she spoke her mind freely because at least he knows where she stands rather than others still camouflaging their real nature till 2019. he should call ex pres. Jonathan what he suffered from enemies who appeared as friends till the last jab was given.
it wasn't her wish that the video was leaked. She's not happy about that. So we can't say she opened up to the president because she was taped saying it at Atiku's house.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by maasoap(m): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Yes I'm!
Good you knew already.
Re: Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times by maasoap(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2017
awuf2008:
This is politics of bitterness..why now?
We still remember how you guys told Jona to push Sanusi out of his government just for saying huge amounts of money was missing.
This crime is even more grievous than that of Sanusi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyegun And Tinubu At Fayemi's Governorship Campaign (Caption Photo) / 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / I Am In Disbelief Blinken Called Tinubu After A Fraudulent Election - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.