Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries (1093 Views)

Enugu Guber: Gov. Ugwuanyi Thanks Residents / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by suasmablow(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2017
Ahead of the November 18, 2017 Governorship Election in Anambra State, Gov.Willie Obiano has assured civil servants in the state of a salary increase across board next year.
Governor Obiano disclosed this during the 2017 Mother’s Summit held at the Prof Dora Akunyili Women Development Centre, Awka.
The summit, with the theme, “Occupation and Motherhood: Getting our priorities right for a peaceful home and society,” was attended by representatives of different women groups from the 179 communities of the state, religious and socio-cultural institutions in the state, among others.
The governor also announced that his administration had commenced planning of the budget for the 2018 fiscal year, and that the implementation of the increase would begin immediately the budget is passed early next year.
He further disclosed that the sum of N2billion interest-free loan had been earmarked for disbursement strictly to women groups in the agricultural and business areas in the 2018 budget, adding that the Anambra State’s Small Business Agency (ASBA) had been directed to reduce the hitherto stringent conditions for accessing the fund to simple identification by religious and traditional leaders of prospective applicants for the loan.
This, he noted, was part of his administration’s efforts to assist women to participate effectively in the socio-economic development of the state and support their families by empowering them financially.
Felicitating with the mothers for a successful summit, Governor Obiano appealed to them to continue to support his second term bid in order to ensure that the revolutionary visions of his administration would be fully realised.
Other dignitaries who attended the event included the Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Barr. Rita Maduagwu, the Commissioner for Education, Prof Kate Omenugha, the Chairman, Willie Obiano Re-election Campaign Committee, Chief Victor Umeh, the woman Leader of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2017/09/anambra-guber-govobiano-promises-to.html?m=1

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2017

liar liar just keep lying

don't stop lying!

liar

liar

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by greatiyk4u(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2017
Too late sir

Let's try TONY NWOYE

Anambra Guber seat is a one tenure seat!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Obiano is the candidate to beat in this election. The guy has really done well and deserves commendation

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by Cuche: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Obiano is the candidate to beat in this election. The guy has really done well and deserves commendation
He has done well but not in all sectors. He spent most of the tenure completing uncompleted projects littered by Mr Peter Obi. He is yet to complete some of them like the Resorts, the Shopping malls at Nnewi and Awka, a number of roads awarded like the ones at Green wood are still hanging. Obiano has good fiscal policies but the hangovers from Obi are just too many. I don't understand why somebody will award hundreds of project contracts just a few months to the end of his tenure when he had 8 years to initiate and complete them.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by KingBelieve: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2017
He is on his own, Yul Edochie is my candidate even if he fails should the election hold.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by agadez007(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Whenever i go to Anambra state i see nothing New Except Willie is working billboard Littered almost Everywhere,went to Nnewi recently and i wasnt Impressed with what i saw there

Pls Obiano must go,lets try New hands

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by FKO81(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2017
agadez007:
Whenever i go to Anambra state i see nothing New Except Willie is working billboard Littered almost Everywhere,went to Nnewi recently and i wasnt Impressed with what i saw there

Pls Obiano must go,lets try New hands
I wonder what new you done in your pale's compound for past three years

Obiano' legacy in Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by agadez007(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
FKO81:

This same bridge everytime,you no dey Tire for am?

Btw Obiano has tried his best but it isnt good Enough,Most of the Roads done by the previous adminstration are in Shambles now

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by Amarabae(f): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
FKO81:
oga stop embarrasing urself biko, the same boring flyover pics all the time, obiano is just average,Anambra deserve better, OBAZE is the man, he is very capable of leading Anambra and He will win, mark it down somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by oneeast: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Where are you truly from? Yesterday you claimed Rivers, who know where you shall claim next. You are not an Anambran, so let us decide. What is your business with Anambra?

Obiano is whom we shall vote.

Amarabae:
oga stop embarrasing urself biko,
the same boring flyover pics all the time,
obiano is just average,Anambra deserve better,
OBAZE is the man,
he is very capable of leading Anambra
and He will win, mark it down somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by Amarabae(f): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
oneeast:
Where are you truly from? Yesterday you claimed Rivers, who know where you shall claim next. You are not an Anambran, so let us decide. What is your business with Anambra?

Obiano is whom we shall vote.

where a woman is born is different from where she is married to!
So Rivers and Anambra are dear to me

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by oneeast: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Are you married? Why not go and cook for your children. Must you be online everytime chatting rubbish? Make yourself available, am on my way to PH now.

Amarabae:

where a woman is born is different from where she is married to!
So Rivers and Anambra are dear to me

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by Amarabae(f): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
oneeast:
Are you married? Why not go and cook for your children. Must you be online everytime chatting rubbish? Make yourself available, am on my way to PH now.

dont be silly,
btw get ready for Governor Oseloka Obaze,

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by mpianya39(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
His is no more ugu exporter undecided undecided undecided

Anyway still on the matter cool cool cool

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by oneeast: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Don't be stupid. You should be taking care of your kids and not jumping from thread to thread or did you eat your womb?

Amarabae:
dont be silly,
Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by FKO81(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Amarabae:
dont be silly,
You are dear to me, I'm asking God for best wisdom to wipe you during this election period in Anambra, after election we go settle since we belong to different political parties, I know Igbos progress matters to you, gov Obiano is best for Anambra let him complete all projects he started after him we can test your candidate. Campaign never start you will see more of Obiano's projects trust me.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by Eastside046: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Obiano will surprise everybody

coz what i am seeing and hearing Obiano go even go for Third tenure

Everybody love Obiano

Bobo nwa Papa Americanah sharp man akpokue global Ijele nke mbu na Omambala dike ana agbalu izu
we the God people of Ogidi will vote for u
Ogidi is developing rapidly

thanks to u Sir

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by FKO81(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Eastside046:
Obiano will surprise everybody

coz what i am seeing and hearing
Obiano go even go for Third tenure

Everybody love Obiano

Bobo nwa
Papa Americanah
sharp man
akpokue global

Ijele nke mbu na Omambala
dike ana agbalu izu

we the God people of Ogidi will vote for u

Ogidi is developing rapidly

thanks to u Sir
Not just developments in Ogidi and other towns , under Obiano Ogidi had Igwe after many years of Igwe tussle with Amobi family same with Awka etiti and other towns, gov Obiano brought sanity, security, investments and development in Anambra, Idemili north has highest registered voters in Anambra and Ogidi is their headquarter.
Anambrians are with Gov Obiano, he deserve second tenure.

All communities benefited from gov Obiano's benevolence

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by Oviconji: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Amarabae:
oga stop embarrasing urself biko,
the same boring flyover pics all the time,
obiano is just average,Anambra deserve better,
OBAZE is the man,
he is very capable of leading Anambra
and He will win, mark it down somewhere

Please edumacate them for me. Awka government house will change hands. Anambra will be liberated from mediocrity and praise singers like chino. Hurricane Obaze is about to strike. Anambra Deserves better.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by oneeast: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
So you left your Abia state to die while you are busy with other progressive states. I weep on your behalf. cheesy

[s]
Oviconji:

Please edumacate them for me. Awka government house will change hands. Anambra will be liberated from mediocrity and praise singers like chino. Hurricane Obaze is about to strike. Anambra Deserves better.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by Eastside046: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
FKO81:

Not just developments in Ogidi and other towns , under Obiano Ogidi had Igwe after many years of Igwe tussle with Amobi family same with Awka etiti and other towns, gov Obiano brought sanity, security, investments and development in Anambra, Idemili north has highest registered voters in Anambra and Ogidi is their headquarter.
Anambrians are with Gov Obiano, he deserve second tenure.

All communities benefited from gov Obiano benevolence
Mehn u ar on point...

Today is Awa m ji Ogidi

new yam festival

cabinets
women
men
age grades are going to the house of

HRM Igwe Alex Uzodimma Onyido

(Ezechuamagha 1 of Ogidi Inwelle)..

today is wen we gonna eat pounded yam and Ofe nsala with Chicken and fish
while we vote on Nov 18

daalu nu ooo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by FKO81(m): 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oviconji:

*Anambra: Godfathers futile dance.*

_If Obi’s supporters could have the temerity to claim that *he spent a whopping N7billion of his personal money on Obiano’s election in 2013 and are demanding full reimbursement, he could well demand more than N20billion from Obaze if elected in 2017.* After all, inflation has spiraled and the naira exchange rate worsened drastically since 2013, making N7billion of 2013 worth over N15billion of today.  Obi may well add interest rate to the amount spent on Obaze’s election_

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/anambra-godfathers-futile-dance/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by ifraudiaa: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Anambra ibos must vote Obaze Obaze is the future of anambra state.

I am not begging anambra ibos i am commanding them to vote Obaze for continuity of Peter obi good works.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Gov.obiano Promises To Increase Workers' Salaries by Marcelo290(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
ifraudiaa:
Anambra ibos must vote Obaze Obaze is the future of anambra state.

I am not begging anambra ibos i am commanding them to vote Obaze for continuity of Peter obi good works.
Allow us to decide please, non Anambarans do the talking while we would do the real voting, we say NO! to god fatherism in Anambra state, people compare Peter Obi with Obiano forgetting he Obi completed his 8yrs while Obiano is yet to even complete his 4yrs yet he has achieved alot.

Funny enough most people who say Obiano has done nothing are either Agents of PDP/other parties who are paid, or those who haven't set their foot in Anambra.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode: The Homicidal Rhythm Of The Python Dance [MUST READ] / EFCC Get Green Light To Arrest Ex DGSS, Ita Ekpenyong & Sacked NIA Boss, Ayo Oke / Innoson Like Ezekiel Izogu: We Will Not Forget!!!!!! A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.