Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street (32033 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by GibsonB(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2017
Timaya really had a humble beginning, judging from my finding i hear he used to sing on the street with plates in order to feed back in his hometown Yenagoa, Fastfoward to yesterday the Bayelsa singer shared a throwback video of himself singing, wearing rags, and ya'll have got to watch..
See below!

Watch the video here:

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/bayelsa-superstar-timaya-shares.html

Or here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYvO__IFwZ0/?taken-by=timayatimaya

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by GibsonB(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2017
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by veekid(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Days of dem mama
"Naijiriya na my contiri o, Bayelsa na my state o"
Hard work pays mehn!

55 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by justi4jesu(f): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin grin Plaintain boy,.....my bro from another mummy tongue

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by ekems2017(f): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
God has the final say in one's life. Whatever he says that is what will surely be no matter what.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by sunkanmihassan1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
I don't seem to like his songs anymore but I must say that he dresses well.

23 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by SkenolProp(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
He simply grew up. grin grin #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by sucess001(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
plantain boy...what should we do? go and fry plantain?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by Doctorphil: 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chai
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by Odioko1(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Life

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by loomer: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Dem mama
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by karimla: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
GibsonB:
More
wink wink wink wink
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by stacyl: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
cheesy smiley
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by tino22(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
God you are the greatest. Thank You for the life of Timaya and bless all the hustler that believe in your name.. Bless their families too and make nigeria great again.. Amen

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by Wisebisho: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ogologo mma agha.. I sight u jaari.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Egberi papa 1 of bayelsa
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by karimla: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
GibsonB:
Timaya really had a humble beginning, judging from my finding i hear he used to sing on the street with plates in order to feed back in his hometown Yenagoa, Fastfoward to yesterday the Bayelsa singer shared a throwback video of himself singing, wearing rags, and ya'll have got to watch..
See below!

Watch the video here:

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/bayelsa-superstar-timaya-shares.html

Or here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYvO__IFwZ0/?taken-by=timayatimaya

dem Mama dea
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by BornAgainMay: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
The song on that video is better than this his recent songs....

The guy has downgraded not upgraded. Its a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by enimooko: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
I wan fire timayaaaaa, i wan punish tamayaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by MuyiRano(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
God pick my call too

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by Celestyn8213: 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
The is now a man.
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by seangy4konji: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Everybody had a past.

Kosoro.
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by Lexusgs430: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pup would grow, regardless ........
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by marsoden: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Humble beginning, I agree, but how exactly is that "rags?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
The only constant thing in life is change
Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by bettercreature(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol where is the rag? He just went through change, nothing special

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Show us Bobrisky's throwback pics...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by wurabecca(f): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
GREATNESS IS CERTAIN WHEN YOU HAVE THE CERTAINTY IMBIBED

He sure made it, Timaya from the bottom of my heart, I'm proud of you

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by khalids: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Enough of all this throw back picture ish.....we know you guys were poor or ugly or whatever and now you are rich, handsome or beautiful....and we thank God for your lives..........

Can we cut the ish now.............

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by fran6co(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
life sef na wa. don't write no man off. I remember wen this dude usually comes to ahoada to do some musical stuffs but back then nobody took him serious, bt nw he is rich Nd famous.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street by gozzlin: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chai

Really, nobody ugly. Just make money and you'll be good-looking by force.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son / PHOTOS: Banky W And Adesua Holiday In Jamaica / Mercy Aigbe Poses With Her Christmas Tree At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.