Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son (32143 Views)

Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage / Bright Chimezie Celebrates His 60th Birthday. Shares Family Photos / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by wunmish: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Laura Ikeji shares beautiful photos of her family consisting of her husband and son. She shares the cute photos on her social media space, with caption:

'Merry Christmas from the Kanus'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/laura-ikeji-shares-cute-family-photos.html

See photos:

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by wunmish: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
wink

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by itspzpics(m): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
cheesy wink
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by vanida6: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
nice pix

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by okwabayi(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
I’m surprised how I like the dress even though it looks like a draped curtain.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by causewahala: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
D wowor Laplace.... Her worwor face fit spoil Xmas. Thank God sey I don chop rice with meat before glancing at that grotesque sight!

That 3rd pic na die!!! angry angry angry undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by AdsenseSnow(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin she is fat like a hug cool jump piggy

We buy all verified Nigerian Adsense account
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Ayobami7(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
我什么都没有

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Make sense

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
causewahala:
D wowor Laplace.... Her worwor face fit spoil Xmas. Thank God sey I don chop rice with meat before glancing at that grotesque sight!

That 3rd pic na die!!! angry angry angry undecided

Why u too wicket like dis naaa...? Haba.....!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Onnasucs1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
ugly

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by linearity: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cv
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Ressaman(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cute

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by olajizz01(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sisi Kemi,over to you
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by linearity: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
How many people clicked very fast thinking, it was the other Ikeji and the mysterious baby father?

For once, I felt happy that we will be seeing more eggs on Kemi’s face for defaming her...well, I guess we will have to continue to wait for that date.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
she is ugly

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
okwabayi:
I’m surprised how I like the dress even though it looks like a draped curtain.

If she is nude, you will still complain. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by EmekaBlue(m): 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
She too like overload under clothes
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
AgamaProf:
she is ugly
Supported, yet she no go rest.
They Baptize us Every day with Ugly Photos

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by jahbiz: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
She doesn't look ikeji to me.... ladies and panting menh. Fake hair, fake face, fake front and fake back....

And someone will tell me they are not inferior beings...
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Emmy3(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Complete....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thank goodness he cut off that his unkept hair. He looks like a human being now.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by dreamwords: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
This girl wosky sha...
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
This wan sef na news ba undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Family Christmas Photos With Husband And Son by Diso60090(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
What about her senior sister with her husband and bros J

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Her Pink Hair In New Photos / Funke Akindele And Chidinma Stylish In White Outfit / PHOTOS: Banky W And Adesua Holiday In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.