Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Please Be Wary Of Investing In Rocketprime. They Are Fraudsters... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Be Wary Of Investing In Rocketprime. They Are Fraudsters... (1335 Views)

The New Scam Shortlet Apartment Operators Should Be Wary Of / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Wary Of Investing In Rocketprime. They Are Fraudsters... by tribunewatch(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2017
Good day all, I am putting up this post to advise any one with the intention of investing to please steer clear rocket prime. They are fraudsters and insincere bunch.
I was told about the company sometime in October and was advised to invest with them. I invested in their Executive package,along some other friends and even some family members,with a promise of a return on investment in 4 months time,which was supposed to be in March this year.
March came and no money was paid,rather they came up with new policies,whereby we were asked to go hunting for referrals and how it was no longer 4 months,but 6-8 months until payment would be made. But it was clearly stated that if by the expiration of the 6-8 months,we haven't been able to get referrals,we would be paid back our invested capital which was fine by me,as I was not ready to start seeking for people to refer to the company,but that was not part of the initial agreement.
It's past 8 months now from October and each time I call their customer care numbers,they keep saying they are not certain when we would be paid. I am counting my loss already on it,but I would not want anyone else to fall victim to their scam. They are never apologetic when you call,rather they are rude to you,when you call to ask for your money.
With my experience with this company and this kind of investments,where you are being told to simply invest money and get returns at a particular period of time,i will advise that when one wants to go into any investment,it is better to invest in a business one can control himself/herself and not by someone else or a company that lacks reputation.
Their office is in Lagos and their website is rocketprime.org
Re: Please Be Wary Of Investing In Rocketprime. They Are Fraudsters... by tribunewatch(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2017
N.B: They have different packages which they use in deceiving people to get them to bring their money in. Even claiming to give loans to people,after they have invested some amount with them.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Petty Businesses That Generate Much More Profit Than What People Think / Bus Driver Needed Urgently / Enjoy Massive Discount Till 30th November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.