Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How I Became A Billionaire Before The Age Of 18. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Became A Billionaire Before The Age Of 18. (561 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married / Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Billionaire Before The Age Of 18. by Don4mark: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2017
my name is Dominic McVey, today I will be sharing my story on how I became a billionaire before the age of 18 and not only that I was also listed among the world most influential people. my path to wealth is not a story that most people will associate with. That’s because the mainstream media always gives us a report of that real estate mogul who went from nothing and build millions.

Or that Silicon Valley teenager with an amazing software or an app idea that is the next big. And that’s the norm the society wants us to believe.

my story is one of those touching story that is simple to understand that sprout of a simple idea............
.................https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/08/24/scooter-made-teen-multi-millionaire/
Re: How I Became A Billionaire Before The Age Of 18. by Martinez19(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Ultra Disney Princess In Pink Tulle Gown {photos} / Funny & Lovely! Adesua Etomi Reminds Banky W To Marry Her / Speed Darlington Shows How Much He Loves Tonto Dikeh On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.