Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

See What Governor Udom Is Doing At Oron - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Governor Udom Is Doing At Oron (662 Views)

Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? / It Seems Udom Is Losing / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Governor Udom Is Doing At Oron by fredfish: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2017
As I drove through this popular Oron road, in Oron local government area of Akwa Ibom state, and notice it's reconstruction, something struck me about governor Udom Emmanuel. For many years, the popular Oron road which leads to the Oron beach that play host to numerous economic and social activities was cut off by erosion making it difficult for travellers, businessmen and women, tourists and visitors to gain smooth access to the town cum beach. Motorists would have to turn through secretariat road via stadium road in order to gain uncomfortable access towards the beach and other areas of the local government. But as we speak, work is going on at a reveling speed to reconstruct the road and ease people of the stress the gully had brought. Before now, Udom had in his first 31 days in office as governor in 2015 visited Oron when it rained to access the pathetic roads condition and gullies which had threaten the area and made many roads impassable. A local businessman who identified himself as Mr. Ukpoto Etim enthusiastically noted that: "This road (Oron road) and others which Udom had intervened in Oron during his first year in office shows that his priority is to get things right by working to ensure that every areas that needs urgent intervention is given a priority as well as give every ethnic group in the state a sense of belonging. Oro people are beginning to feel government presenc by his actions."

That is for Ukpoto, but for me, #Udomcares.

FF.
Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing At Oron by kingphilip(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2017
no pictures

add pix so that i'll call lalasticlala and mynd44 to get the piece to the front page
Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing At Oron by AbuEzeFemi(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
PDP lies
I don't believe it
Re: See What Governor Udom Is Doing At Oron by rottennaija(m): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
I'm waiting

(1) (Reply)

Where Is President Buhari??????? / Is Kayode Ogundamisi A Militant? / Nigeria's Unity Is A False Marriage - Secretary General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.