Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? (3489 Views)

Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha / See What Governor Yahaya Bello Has Turned FFK To (Photo) / What Governor Wike Did To Pregnant Woman Who Refused To Obey Lockdown Orders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by trendingnh: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2020
With regards to palliatives for the people under lockdown, just see what Rivers State Governor Wike did. Where is the Abia State Governor and all other Nigerian Governors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHtSNc7UuQU
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by CelestineNelson: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
that is commendable and a welcome development...

2 Likes

Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by anibi9674: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by anibi9674: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2020
To
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by Sonoyom(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2020
OP did you actually receive the palliative or you are here to promote the youtube channel.

1 Like

Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by bustykasa(f): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2020
he did well

1 Like

Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by cool318(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Those things captured in the video will disappear by the same people that brought them before they get to their destinations.

Rivers State, where your fellow indigene will tell you that the 1 packet of spaghetti is for Ikwerre LGA indigenes and not for Etche LGA.

Our Government is confused from Top to bottom Q.E.D
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by sweetsell: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2020
All this video na rubbish.
Send photo of what each induvial got like Ikpeazu did here then we can judge if he as done well or not.

trendingnh:
With regards to palliatives for the people under lockdown, just see what Rivers State Governor Wike did. Where is the Abia State Governor and all other Nigerian Governors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHtSNc7UuQU

Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by cool318(m): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Sonoyom:
OP did you actually receive the palliative or you are here to promote the youtube channel.

Very good question

1 Like

Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by Amanda4life: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Abia governor dey day lick woman pant
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by Annie939(f): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Sonoyom:
don't mind him
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by Sonoyom(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
cool318:

Very good question
In Akpajo here the palliative being shared and the method used in sharing is just mediocre to say the least.
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by infohenry(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op you don't leave in rivers state, if not you will delete that rubbish you posted there,.Audio pallatives that are shared based on political ward, indigene or non indigene.
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by McClean573: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmm, okay o
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yhn
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op i live just behind a particular LGA council in rivers state and I can confirm I saw the pallatives arrive in the council, but trust me those pallatives
have been highjacked and shared politically.
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by ican2020: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Amanda4life:
Abia governor dey day lick woman pant
See painment
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Never forget the most important task in life.

Amidst the global crises, ask yourself :

Is my soul prepared to meet my God?

Hand over your life to Jesus by asking him to come into your heart to be your new master.

This is the only condition necessary for you to be saved. Do not be deceived.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Come to Jesus today.
Re: Palliatives!!! Just See What Governor Wike Did: Where Are The Others??? by olatomiwa001(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let's make money during this lock down that your 1k can earn u a lot, it is very easy join my whatsapp group for more information

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///JptrbGWQ7xyLRWiPzQhPc1

It's a loan platform where u loan out to get money within a day u can cash out easily, this is legit business it is nairaloan.... Click on the link Now for more info

(1) (Reply)

A Repentant Bokoharam Gave Us Info On Soldiers Before The Recent Attack In Dambo / It's Official, APC Now Have TWO Governors In The EAST / Tinubu Now Leap Walks And Shakes - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.