Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid (41637 Views)

5 Healthiest Meats You Can Eat, So As To Improve Your Chances Of Living Longer / Lady In Shock After Caterer Hid Meats Meant For Her Guests(video) / The Bush Meats I Killed This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid by tunary(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2017
yomibelle:
I Can't laugh alone jare, oya join me. My neighbor was sick and invited a native doctor. I warned and pleaded with him, begged him to wait for God's time but he refused, So I left him. He went inside his house with the native doctor, so after the native doctor finished doing his enchantment, he told my neighbor that the sickness is incurable but can be transferred to another person and my neighbour greedily agreed. The native doctor then told my neighbour that the 1st person that will enter his house, he should shout "taarh" and the sickness will transfer to the person and the person will die, except d person reply with retaarh to backfire. my neighbour agreed and the native doctor left in a hurry, forgetting to collect his money for the service he had offered. My neighbour sat down in his parlour and kept his door open waiting for the first victim that will pass through that door. The native doctor then remembered that he forgot to collect his money and decided to go back and collect it. Immediately the native doctor entered, my neighbour shouted "taarh" and the native doctor shouted "retaarh" and my neighbour shouted again “reretaaarh" the native doctor replied “retartartarh". This noise started since yesterday morning and up till now they are both shouting “rerererererere rererererererererereretaaaaaaaaarrrhhhh"... Who will stop and die for who?
L W K M D O
Re: 5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid by pally123: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Josh44s:
What will we eat then? Vegetable and fruits morning till night
Abeg, bro, help me ask am o!
Re: 5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid by ojphils7: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2020
Nothing wrong in using goatmeat as Burger. Food is about creativity and am planning of doing that
Re: 5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid by ojphils7: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Lol,this so funny like everybody coming out with something. You see Mr poster I agreed with you about hotdog because of presevatives and other additives but I was pissed off when you mention liver and give a very baseless excuses for that. Go meet any Doctor they will tell you assorted which liver is among is the best. No matter the part of meat you eating once it has pass through fire and hygienic cooking you are good to go. And I will suggest that people cook through grill ie direct heat. Talking about catfish u still shock me,so because it's live beneath the water, smiles it's even advisable that you eat fresh catfish,the natural one than the rearing one. You red meats.
Re: 5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid by ojphils7: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2020
We are still taking order for your weekend and Easter meat sharing. Free delivery within Lagos. Available meats are Ram and Goats. For further enquiry:07089183410,09039123403

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Evolution Coca-Cola Bottles Went Through Over The Years! (PIC) / White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Have You Eaten Any Of These Strange Nigerian Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.