Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. (24624 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by rhektor(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Inferiority complex speaking.

Where's Daddy Freeze's reaction when you need it

And who is even Dencia, by the way

Freeze' brain is frozen if it were something good he will attack it but let him face the ills he'll run away and hide. Because he knows that this he's attacking won't reply him but those that would play dirty with him he'll avoid them like Ebola
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by maklelemakukula(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I swear to god you're a bastard dencia

May you choke on a dicck bitchh
Make Emoney catch you first grin
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by muller101(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
3rd class celebrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Aden777(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Damfostopper:
hahahahahahahah love that meme
Ooooossshhheeee Baddest
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by MrCork: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Did she strike a nerve? undecided

bro..kindly change yorr name to crackhead...u r not happy n we shall help u!!((no oofeense)) smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
YOUR PAPA

1 Like

Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by okerekeikpo: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
This Ashawo still dey so?
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Did she strike a nerve? undecided
No way! Far from that

1 Like

Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ok
Get lost
MrCork:

bro..kindly change yorr name to crackhead...u r not happy n we shall help u!!((no oofeense)) smiley
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Ensquare(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
I like fair ladies n my sisters, cousin m are all beautiful
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
this one that is always looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by ezelous: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hoes everywhere...are we safe at all?
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by chiraqDemon(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Same way they were bashing Kodak black for saying he doesn't like dark skin women. These same ladies will come and list criteria like tall, fair, purple eyes, green hair, 10 inches deek 22 years old with 10 mansions and 5 Lamborghinis. And yet when guy lists criteria they will bash.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by agrovick(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Says the bleaching bimbo.
Sense fall on her
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
KingstonDome:
Singer Dencia in a new post said that black men whp prefer white women over black women have ugly mothers and sisters.

See her post below,

www.kingstondome.com/2017/09/dencia-black-men-who-prefer-white-women.html?m=1
My dear brainless bitch, u are so incorrect, black men love white women becos they possess some motherly traits which are almost at par with their mothers
While hoes like u and Nairaland slaypunnies want to make a hole in a man's pocket, change a man, compare and contrast a man etc. D white babes love naturally, mutually and in an understanding manner.........little wonder why D'banj, Tinubu's son, Atiku's son and Folorunsho Alakija's son decided to marry non-Nigerians
May divine sense fall on ur shallow brain angry

1 Like

Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
genghiskhan007:

My dear brainless bitch, u are so incorrect, black men love white women becos they possess some motherly traits which are almost at par with their mother
While hoes like u and Nairaland slaypunnies want to make a hole in a man's pocket, change a mqn, compare and contrast a man etc. D white babes love naturally, mutually and in wn understanding manner.........little wonder why D'banj, Tinubu's son, Atiku's son and Folorunsho Alakija's son decided to marry non-Nigerians

And yet you will complain that they will call the police to throw you out of the house if you misbehave. grin
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Criis:
Some people will just lie down on their beds, log in to their social media accounts and start typing rubbish.

She's accusing black men of going after white women, yet she bleached her skin and sells 'whitening' products undecided
That's the irony of life.
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Uyi168: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided IRRELEVANT PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
I swear..
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by iamjavadem(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Does this one have sense? Next jare.
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by iamjavadem(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Seeker17:
This is the kinda nonsense u utter when u consume weed meant for the gods
Your comment made me log in so I can comment and like. Perfect response.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by junnaiskye(f): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
It's a matter of choice sis, are suggesting that light skinned should be ignored?
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Barfibassey(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
genghiskhan007:

My dear brainless bitch, u are so incorrect, black men love white women becos they possess some motherly traits which are almost at par with their mother
While hoes like u and Nairaland slaypunnies want to make a hole in a man's pocket, change a mqn, compare and contrast a man etc. D white babes love naturally, mutually and in wn understanding manner.........little wonder why D'banj, Tinubu's son, Atiku's son and Folorunsho Alakija's son decided to marry non-Nigerians
i pity u sha.
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Criis:
Some people will just lie down on their beds, log in to their social media accounts and start typing rubbish.

She's accusing black men of going after white women, yet she bleached her skin and sells 'whitening' products undecided

This whole post of hers is the reason why she bleached. I dont believe its about her friend. She is the one angry with black men.

Most bleachers suffer from a complex, thinking men are not finding them attractive. These are not even necessarily people with an insecure childhood. A very pretty confident chocolate woman bleached her skin cos her husband had wandering eyes for fair skinned women. It was a total mindf"ck for her. Completely lost her self confidence trying to keep her marriage. Shes a shadow of her former self. All because of a man. Trust me, this dencia girl has a similar story.

Its really sad to see women bending over backward for the opposite sex. It doesnt change anything. You can have a liposuction, get a double G breast size and pump ur ass. Losing urself wont bring love or make u happy. The nicki minajs of the world are still at it. Tboss and her plastic D cup breast size is still at it. The list is endless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Barfibassey:
i pity u sha.
Don't pity me, truth is bitter, so pray and pity ur kind
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Barfibassey(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Don't pity me, truth is bitter, so pray and pity ur kind
dude am black and i love ebony chick and nt some white smelling pùssy,
anyhow sha go find white toto marry so u can make ur father proud.
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by GloriaNinja(f): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
fucklikant101:
GloriaNinja smiley just checked your DP you look sweet kiss
I will not mind to eat your thick kpanmo before burying my fat prick inside wink I will not come inside unless it is too sweet then I will pour all my thick akamu inside your clean pot shocked
smh
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by mustafa006: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Criis:

God bless u bro
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by kokomilala(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
There's really little to choose between the accuser and the accused.They are both prejudiced and zenophobic.A black dude deriding other black women is only contradicted by his own limitation.He hasn't seen black beauties that would take his breath away and sweep him off his feet in a moment in time.
Similarly,it's presumptuous to conclude that black men who date or like white women have ugly sisters and mums. I love white women to bits.,both I have beautiful sisters,and my mum still looks beautiful in her 60s.
God has already created everyone uniquely, whether they be white,Hispanic,African,Asian,Indian,Aussie etc.Beauty is distilled in every race.
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by fiyin47(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
How is this reasonable ! It is you ,your mum and sisters that are soo ugly that one can't get attracted to
Re: Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Barfibassey:
dude am black and i love ebony chick and nt some white smelling pùssy,
anyhow sha go find white toto marry so u can make ur father proud.
Wats na fuckin business if u like dudu osun coloured pussies ? I argue with facts and not with morons with windows 98 brains........pussy destiny
Nansense
Come and jump on my back if it pains you
Remember to beg ya father to wash your head in a nearby stream before dis week ends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Wife, Vivien Okechukwu Gives Birth, Singer Dances / Photos Of Jaywon And Dbanj Hanging Out Together / Nkem Owoh And Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Pictured At "Chief Daddy" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.