Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,459 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

VIDEO: Nigerian Lady Based In Italy Makes Shocking Confession Of What The Do - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / VIDEO: Nigerian Lady Based In Italy Makes Shocking Confession Of What The Do (637 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy / Nigerian Man Based In Japan Reveals Why He Has Not Gone Into Crime. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Nigerian Lady Based In Italy Makes Shocking Confession Of What The Do by eaundeblog: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nigerian Lady Based In Italy Makes Shocking Confession Of What The Do for a living, while they ran from Nigerian, thinking they will find green pasture there. But it turned so not to their expectation as those who lue them now distance themselves far from them, leaving them to die of hunger.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddDIJBDCcZQ
[/url]
Re: VIDEO: Nigerian Lady Based In Italy Makes Shocking Confession Of What The Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
no wonder they send her to a psychiatric hospital...she is definitely "somewhere else"...as for her man David Sausage who dropped her at the refuge, he must have ran. lol!

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Location Of Destination,lagos / Aalto University, Finland: Ranking, Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living And Admissions / Shame! Nigeria's Agf Advices US On How To Extradite Nigerian Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.