Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know (548 Views)

Rotimi Ameachi - I Am Not Aware Of The Alleged Sack Of NIMASA Boss / Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Greeting His Party Leader Tinubu - Photo / "The Victory Destiny," The Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi Story, By Stan E Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know by Ejilaiknow: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
I MISS THE DAYS OF CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI ( AS RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR),

-C4i effectively took care of security

-TimaRiv brought sanity to our roads.

-RSSDA enhanced and promoted human resources development through skills acquisition and educational training.

-There were town hall meetings where people even the dissidents had voices.
- Free medical
-Basic Education was free and free.

-The state provided uniforms, bags and books for pupils and students.

- A lot of youths were pulled out of the street. Employments we're offered to many who are still gainfully employed.

Etc.

The Rotimi I know is a man of vision and resilience. His stiff policies on governance didn't go down well with very few persons but he succeeded in taking Rivers State to a great height. I told people that the Principal is one of the favorites of God; he is so graced that no man can frustrate him.

Long Live Ameachi

May God bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know by chinoxstock: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol...they have started paying this one 15,000 every month..

LMAO. My guy go and look for job.

1 Like

Re: The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know by yomi96(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
this is d problem of dis country.youths dat cannot see beyond their shallow minds.imagine dis one praisin a known criminal.loathsome op

1 Like

Re: The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know by ukenke: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ejilaiknow:
I MISS THE DAYS OF CHIBUIKE ROTIMI AMAECHI ( AS RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR),

-C4i effectively took care of security

-TimaRiv brought sanity to our roads.

-RSSDA enhanced and promoted human resources development through skills acquisition and educational training.

-There were town hall meetings where people even the dissidents had voices.
- Free medical
-Basic Education was free and free.

-The state provided uniforms, bags and books for pupils and students.

- A lot of youths were pulled out of the street. Employments we're offered to many who are still gainfully employed.

Etc.

The Rotimi I know is a man of vision and resilience. His stiff policies on governance didn't go down well with very few persons but he succeeded in taking Rivers State to a great height. I told people that the Principal is one of the favorites of God; he is so graced that no man can frustrate him.

Long Live Ameachi

May God bless you richly.

True Talk. What we have today is the direct opposite.
Re: The Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Ameachi I Know by Ejilaiknow: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
If u are born or live in rivers state wen Rotimi Ameach was governor, u will know dat all those tins I mentioned on my post are truth and not mer-praise but praises Ameachi deserve because of his good work compare to wot we va now in rivers state

(1) (Reply)

Atiku To Buhari To / Ohanaeze Asks FG To End Military Harassment In S’east / Nigerian Army Using The Antics Of 1964,65 And 1966 In Abia State And South East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.