Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

The best I can give you with 2odds daily - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The best I can give you with 2odds daily (8555 Views)

Sure 2odds Daily / 1.5-2odds Daily Tips To Make Money / 2odds Daily. Double Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
AbiodunFaf:
I sent a message to your email bro @praisecliff please check and reply

Replied.
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by RoseGold30(f): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
praisecliff:

i would drop full details about payment and how to get link to the group here tomorrow
ok then
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by MisteerConcord(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Both games are straight win all through, lol

Did you just start betting?

deltateam:
Sunday Games

10 odds

GWTSSY
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by deltateam: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
MisteerConcord:
Both games are straight win all through, lol

Did you just start betting?

Are you saying straight wins don't enter?

Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Quicksilver5: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
praisecliff:
GWCXYT

Coventry City - Bristol City

home win

2.22odd

goodluck
2 goals in 18mins
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by bbeautylik(f): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Quicksilver5:
2 goals in 18mins
Hmmm lost the match already
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Shollay20(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Quicksilver5:
2 goals in 18mins

Fake groups loading.....
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by bbeautylik(f): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
0-3.......cash out if you cwn
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by bbeautylik(f): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
0-3.......cash out if you can
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by juwoonn(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Weldone o!
And you expect people to be paying sub to you? I’m not sure you’re playing these games yourself.
praisecliff:
GWCXYT

Coventry City - Bristol City

home win

2.22odd

goodluck

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Quicksilver5: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
lol, maybe na me the bad luck just dey follow ,I nor go play again
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by MisteerConcord(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin Winners never quit, quitters never win

Quicksilver5:
lol, maybe na me the bad luck just dey follow ,I nor go play again
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
This e diot don make me lose 6k within 24hrs sha and you wan open group? Scammmer Oshi!

3 Likes

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by ManuelNate1: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Quicksilver5: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
you guys should not be harsh, we all should know betting na risk, there's no confirmed strategy, just calculations and lots of luck
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by 042reports(f): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
4k just buried

2 Likes

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Quicksilver5: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
bbeautylik:
0-3.......cash out if you can
lol, cash out unavailable
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by bbeautylik(f): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Quicksilver5:
lol, cash out unavailable
I did out of 4k I got 600 naira
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by MisteerConcord(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lucky you, mine was locked

bbeautylik:
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Quicksilver5: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
bbeautylik:
you lucky, just wait make you use am play weekend games to get back your money
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Quicksilver5: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
MisteerConcord:
grin Winners never quit, quitters never win

never quit abi? until my bank account go turn -100k
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by okey4reel(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol see lamentations, you guys should calm down, bet no easy at all
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 11, 2022
When it all goes South like it's supposed to, the whole world knows you and will expose you.
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Good morning all

yesterday was another bad day

but we move..

sorry.
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2022
just woke up this morning to be seeing the insults some people gave here.

too bad what i predicted did not drop,the game was so bad.

but why the whole insults and curses

me myself lost some bucks yesterday.

not as if am justifying anything,i dropped my prediction as i caculated and it went bad.

am sorry.
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2022
bruno10000:
This e diot don make me lose 6k within 24hrs sha and you wan open group? Scammmer Oshi!

scammer?

when some won with the first 4 days ,all free

2 bad days and am an idiot and scammer

this what was i stated before starting

the bolded should be seen very well.

if lossing 6k will be like a loss of someone,why did you not start with something little

praisecliff:
Let leave the Trenches.

The new 2022/23 sports season is here already.

I will drop free daily 2 odds tips here.

10k gives you 1.2 million in just 7days (1week).

Its free 7days trail.

Predictions drops here from 05-08-2022.

I will drop my exact game as i played for myself here.

Target:

making atleast 20 people a millionaire before 30 september 2022.

Start with any amount that suits your pocket.

Grace
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Neduzze5(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2022
First of, I didn't play yesterday and I'm grateful for that.

Secondly, after my last comment, I decided not to comment again, but just to follow up this thread.

Thirdly, I've decided to comment now.

To the subject matter, I think your new resolution of opening a WhatsApp group at the entry rate of 1,500 is too fast and not cool at all.

If you are here to help people make money, you shouldn't be all about how to get them to pay.

Instead, it should be about getting your strategies right, and getting consistent results before going that route.

Next of, I think as you give openly, you will receive openly too. If I'm to play your games and win 150k, there's no way I won't send 20k and above to you.

However, 1.5k times 10 people is just 15k. Meanwhile, 20k times same 10 grateful people is 200k. Think about it.

Finally, I think you should stick to the 2 odds, but make it two games or three always, not one high risk game. And weekly.

After 5 or 7 days rollover, everybody should start on a fresh page. That way, losses are reduced.

Making 50k or 100k every week is better than losing 300k because you want to make 1 million in a month.

I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2022
juwoonn:
Weldone o!
And you expect people to be paying sub to you? I’m not sure you’re playing these games yourself.

if you need my ticket,i can post it so you see how much i also lost.

it was a bad day simple
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Neduzze5:
First of, I didn't play yesterday and I'm grateful for that.

Secondly, after my last comment, I decided not to comment again, but just to follow up this thread.

Thirdly, I've decided to comment now.

To the subject matter, I think your new resolution of opening a WhatsApp group at the entry rate of 1,500 is too fast and not cool at all.

If you are here to help people make money, you shouldn't be all about how to get them to pay.

Instead, it should be about getting your strategies right, and getting consistent results before going that route.

Next of, I think as you give openly, you will receive openly too. If I'm to play your games and win 150k, there's no way I won't send 20k and above to you.

However, 1.5k times 10 people is just 15k. Meanwhile, 20k times same 10 grateful people is 200k. Think about it.

Finally, I think you should stick to the 2 odds, but make it two games or three always, not one high risk game. And weekly.

After 5 or 7 days rollover, everybody should start on a fresh page. That way, losses are reduced.

Making 50k or 100k every week is better than losing 300k because you want to make 1 million in a month.

I rest my case.

you something good here...

am not saying i wont be dropping games here again.

i just showed or suggested to people any easy and less risk method.

the bolded

i did something free like this before and only one person gave me back,with excuse that he have family issues at hand.
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Neduzze5(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2022
praisecliff:

you something good here...

am not saying i wont be dropping games here again.

i just showed or suggested to people any easy and less risk method.

the bolded

i did something free like this before and only one person gave me back,with excuse that he have family issues at hand.

If you did it on Nairaland, there's no way to prove that anybody played your games, so most ungrateful people will not send.

For this reason, you can do it on WhatsApp group with a few number of people. That way it's easier to monitor, and we also create relationships that would be of help in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by rainlover(m): 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
You guys should stop blaming the OP.

Without money management you can't succeed in this business.

If you want to start betting business, you must set apart a fixed amount as betting capital.

E.g

Let's say you set apart 50,000

and you bet 1k per day
You will have to lose straight 50 times back to back before you lose everything.

If you play maximum of well researched games,

Your winning chances will be higher.
However Singles (2 way bets with odds not less than 2.0 are the best)

Stay safe.
Don't accumulate more than 2 matches( Proffessionals play only singles { value bets} )
Don't risk an amount that you can lose comfortably

1 Like

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
rainlover:
You guys should stop blaming the OP.

Without money management you can't succeed in this business.

If you want to start betting business, you must set apart a fixed amount as betting capital.

E.g

Let's say you set apart 50,000

and you bet 1k per day
You will have to lose straight 50 times back to back before you lose everything.

If you play maximum of well researched games,

Your winning chances will be higher.
However Singles (2 way bets with odds not less than 2.0 are the best)

Stay safe.
Don't accumulate more than 2 matches( Proffessionals play only singles { value bets} )
Don't risk an amount that you can lose comfortably
Wisdom is only given to few,thanks for this man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O / Iraq-kurd Tensions Push Oil Prices Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.