Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The best I can give you with 2odds daily - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The best I can give you with 2odds daily (8554 Views)

Sure 2odds Daily / 1.5-2odds Daily Tips To Make Money / 2odds Daily. Double Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by deltateam: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
elcee1:
cry[code][/code]

Sporty?

Bet9ja
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good day everyone/friends.

It's really been a tough past 2 weeks for me I must say.

Let me start by saying this few things

I started this trend to help people gain little financial freedom through betting but as normal greed(selfish) I will say got a better of me.

I intended in giving free 2 odds tips but as I began progressing,I started asking for little token(money) which in turn started resulting to bad results.

I will like to say sorry to those that got on along the way and started having bad results.

Am back and I will say am here to stick to my original plans.

No more asking for money for games.

I will give all games free from today.

You can contact me on email (praisecliff36@gmail.com) only to discuss something very important or Whatsapp me on (090.312.060.58 ).

I wish we all joining this train can achieve big success before this season ends.

To those that paid for the rollover,I will refund you your money, don't feel cheated,you can continue with everyone on this new one.

If you wish to do rollover with the odds I will be dropping,you are free,I will just drop the games and stake as you wish,but do that wisely.

I will create a WhatsApp group,am not charging anything for entering,it's free,I will be dropping games there and also here,the same games.

Click the link below to join the group

https://

/C3sD3zF2CTq0rm6fRzd4hb

I won't assure that there will be games everyday,but at least 5 times a week.

Thanks for you understanding.

3 Likes

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by NiceClean: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
[Aquote author=praisecliff post=115855486]Good day everyone/friends.

It's really been a tough past 2 weeks for me I must say.

Let me start by saying this few things

I started this trend to help people gain little financial freedom through betting but as normal greed(selfish) I will say got a better of me.

I intended in giving free 2 odds tips but as I began progressing,I started asking for little token(money) which in turn started resulting to bad results.

I will like to say sorry to those that got on along the way and started having bad results.

Am back and I will say am here to stick to my original plans.

No more asking for money for games.

I will give all games free from today.

You can contact me on email (praisecliff36@gmail.com) only to discuss something very important or Whatsapp me on (090.312.060.58 ).

I wish we all joining this train can achieve big success before this season ends.

To those that paid for the rollover,I will refund you your money, don't feel cheated,you can continue with everyone on this new one.

If you wish to do rollover with the odds I will be dropping,you are free,I will just drop the games and stake as you wish,but do that wisely.

I will create a WhatsApp group,am not charging anything for entering,it's free,I will be dropping games there and also here,the same games.

Click the link below to join the group

https://

/C3sD3zF2CTq0rm6fRzd4hb

I won't assure that there will be games everyday,but at least 5 times a week.

Thanks for you understanding.[/quote]

Nice
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
Evening Guys

many things to say but first we say thank God for life.

Been really tough for me and many of us out there but we still trying to survive.

Don’t have much to say but first let me apologize for those I let down.

I have come up with a nice idea, it’s all free.

I will be creating a telegram channel/group it will be for only rollover and it’s only 2 odds daily.

No payment of any kind to join,it’s all free.

I will be dropping the link in my next post here,you are free to join.

Good luck to all of us.

1 Like

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by Affiliateseun05: 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
following up any sure game
Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2022
Good morning Guys

many things to say but first we say thank God for life.

Been really tough for me and many of us out there but we still trying to survive.

Don’t have much to say but first let me apologize for those I let down.

I have come up with a nice idea, it’s all free.

I will be creating a telegram channel/group it will be for only rollover and it’s only 2 odds daily.

No payment of any kind to join,it’s all free.

I will be dropping the link in my next post here,you are free to join.

Good luck to all of us.

Join the Telegram channel �

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2022
1st game won ✅✅✅

2 odds in the bag

Join the free Telegram channel now

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
Todays game dropped

If you want to join search me on telegram and massage me @cliff5030

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2023
Yesterday midnight game Won ✅✅✅

It’s free

Check the time the games were dropped �

Hey you can join us here…

This side is free but only 3 people are enjoying the profits

You can contact me on telegram @cliff5030

I will send you the link

Roll over is also available

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by praisecliff(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
5 odds dropped

This side is free but only 6 people are enjoying the profits

I will send you the link

Re: The best I can give you with 2odds daily by ublight: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2023
praisecliff:
5 odds dropped

This side is free but only 6 people are enjoying the profits

I will send you the link

Gv me link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / See The New Motto Of FCMB: I Can't Laugh Alone O / Iraq-kurd Tensions Push Oil Prices Higher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.