Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices (27366 Views)

El-Rufai Fires 16 KASU Lecturers For Participating In NLC Protest In Kaduna / LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) / Malpractices: WAEC Withdraws 1992, 1993 Candidates’ Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices by kaptaneSaka(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2017
They're still more bad eggs among the lecturers..... waiting for more to be sacked.. imagine a lecturer giving a student that didn't write exam 2.0, how come?... those students will later graduate with second class upper, looking down on the students that use their head to graduate with second class lower or third class...

1 Like

Re: LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices by LadiIshola(m): 9:55am On Sep 09, 2017
ByTeCuBe:

Dr Aboss nd some math dept lec shus also be axed dey too corrupt
You mean that Dr Abosede whose cheeks are always looking like someone who drank boiled fat and always looking so roughly dressed?
That man too corrupt no be small. There r many of them in FAC of Science sha... Plenty
Re: LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices by thesicilian: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Purelady:
I graduated from LASU, faculty of Law, Lasu Laws were unbeatable then and now, better to keep quiet than to make a mockery of yourself, Greatest Lasuite!!!.
Even if you had not told me, I'd still have been able to guess your alma mater with a reasonable level of accuracy, judging from your poorly constructed sentence.
Re: LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices by thesicilian: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2017
Toks2008:

You must still be in your secondary school or still battling with minimum requirement of 5 credits to be admitted into a tertiary institution.

Even when I left there in 97 it was among the best universities in Nigeria so reading your comment after 20years make me wonder which planet you are writing from.
Standard is no longer the same sir. Now the students wear bathroom slippers to class, don't know what research is, and are being forced to wear uniforms by their lecturers.
Re: LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices by kennypedia(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
thesicilian:

Standard is no longer the same sir. Now the students wear bathroom slippers to class, don't know what research is, and are being forced to wear uniforms by their lecturers.

Lai spotted grin
thesicilian:

Lai spotted. Get yourself a piece of the students handbook.

1 Like

Re: LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices by thesicilian: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
kennypedia:

Lai spotted grin
Lai spotted. Get yourself a piece of the students handbook.
Students handbook?! Are you for real? That's like saying I should go through the Nigerian Constitution to confirm if there's corruption in Nigeria.
Re: LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices by kennypedia(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
thesicilian:

Marshall prevent students with indecent dressing from entering the school premises starting from the school gate. Some courses have their reserved uniform (transport and law). All others wear what the school allows

1 Like

Re: LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices by kaptaneSaka(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2017
Dr Raimi speak about his allegations against him by LASU.... A must read... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155168165794132&id=536274131
Re: LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices by Stevengerd(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Crispels:

It's 25,000naira. Since 2015.
For indigiene/ non indigiene shey?
Re: LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices by Stevengerd(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2017
youngcrysta:

25,000 I.E twenty five thousand naira only
For every student, inrespective of ur state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lead British School Addresses Bullying Of Student (Press Statement) / UI, ABU, Others Support Suspension Of ASUU Strike / 4 Good Reason Why You Should Go For Phd And 7 Bad Reasons Why You Should Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.