Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Long Black Snake Killed Today At My Place Of Work - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Long Black Snake Killed Today At My Place Of Work (427 Views)

Black Snake Attacks Laborer, Spits Venom Into His Eyes (Photos) / Nairalander Kills A Long Black Snake (Photos) / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Black Snake Killed Today At My Place Of Work by Ebukax(f): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
This long black snake was killed this night, the snake chased something into a beauty shop and the ladies who saw it all ran away, it was the noise of shouting and screaming that drew our attention to it so we had to kill it, all the ladies ran off leaving all them belongings, the snake never put up a fight it was trying so hard to escape but hell no we held it, killed it cut the head off and buried the head and the remaining body parts was set ablaze...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W02O-kX_tno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Vs1---32w
Re: Long Black Snake Killed Today At My Place Of Work by Ebukax(f): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pictures

Re: Long Black Snake Killed Today At My Place Of Work by Ebukax(f): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
More pictures

Re: Long Black Snake Killed Today At My Place Of Work by heendrix(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
innocent snake embarassed
Re: Long Black Snake Killed Today At My Place Of Work by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nyt food done land for lalasticlala
Re: Long Black Snake Killed Today At My Place Of Work by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
This one no reach Uncle Lalasticlala but at all at all na e bad pass .

Lala be like
Re: Long Black Snake Killed Today At My Place Of Work by Ebukax(f): 11:30am On May 08, 2020
This one no reach Uncle Lalasticlala but at all at all na e bad pass .

Lala be like
Haha haha haha
Re: Long Black Snake Killed Today At My Place Of Work by vanida6: 12:42pm On May 08, 2020
I dey fear snakes angry

(1) (Reply)

I Present My Book To You / Suspected Assassins Slit Journalist’s Throat, Strangle Mother / Nigerian Lady Calls Out Uber Driver Who Told Her To Trek Cause Of Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.