Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Faith, Doubt, Boldness And Fear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith, Doubt, Boldness And Fear (419 Views)

Having Boldness At Jesus' Return - Milton Goh / Boldness And Courage / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith, Doubt, Boldness And Fear by PDF01(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
A believer just closed from the church where the word of Faith was mightily preached and was so blessed by the massage. He spoke in tongues, convinced himself that he could heal the sick and even raise the dead, he was so convinced.... After the service, as he walked down the road he saw the usual mad woman always standing by the side of the road... My dear brother could not even go close to the mad woman talk more of laying hands... Now my question is... What is the problem...FEAR OR DOUBT
Re: Faith, Doubt, Boldness And Fear by menxer: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
PDF01:
A believer just closed from the church where the word of Faith was mightily preached and was so blessed by the massage. He spoke in tongues, convinced himself that he could heal the sick and even raise the dead, he was so convinced.... After the service, as he walked down the road he saw the usual mad woman always standing by the side of the road... My dear brother could not even go close to the mad woman talk more of laying hands... Now my question is... What is the problem...FEAR OR DOUBT

Well, those are not yardsticks to measure "spiritual power" or connectedness with the Consciousness that heals and rebalances everything.

What if the alleged mad person is on a higher level of consciousness?

(1) (Reply)

Adam, Where Are You? / Nehemiah 8:4-6king James Version / Is It A Sin To Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.