Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

50 Cent Makes Fun Of Conor Mcgregor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Conor Mcgregor (920 Views)

Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch / The Lovely Story Of Conor Mcgregor And His Wife: Photo / Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Makes Fun Of Conor Mcgregor by DEGr8t(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
It has been about two weeks since the fight between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor took place in Las Vegas in the United States. This beautiful boxing match resulted in the victory of the American on the Irish by KO Since then, 50 cent cannot help but multiply the mockery towards Conor Mc Gregor.

On his account Instagram, he posted a picture on which one can see Conor Mc Gregor out of breath which takes advantage of a few minutes to surround his opponent to breathe a breath of air. 50 cent would have immortalized this moment before posting the photo on which he wrote in legend "What is that? Go ahead Floyd puts this sick KO!"

Everything besides 50 cent puts his where he is laughing with shrapnel. But the rapper does not stop there, he continues with another publication in which he writes: “Policeman: Mr. Mayweather, I will now read your rights to you. Thank you, Agent, I appreciate you doing this for me." A well-hidden way to congratulate Floyd Mayweather of beating Conor McGregor by KO

It must be said that these mockeries of 50 cent are not free. The pikes between 50 cent and Conor McGregor began several weeks before the fight. One recalls that Conor McGregor had publicly called 50 cents of bitch. Faced with this attack, the rapper had not failed to react some time later on Instagram "What is the problem with this white beak? You're going to face Floyd, not me. LOL.", 50 cent had answered.

The Irish lost the fight against Floyd Mayweather, 50 cent profits of its defeat to revive some sequences during which the Irish boxer was in difficulty facing the power of the blows of the American one.

Source: http://www.up9ja.com/2017/09/50-cent-makes-fun-of-conor-mcgregor.html

Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Conor Mcgregor by MustiizRaja(m): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
u wey dey make fun when last I hear u sing a won weyrey
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Conor Mcgregor by safarigirl(f): 12:33am On Sep 09, 2017
MustiizRaja:
u wey dey make fun when last I hear u sing
a won weyrey
there are other things one can do aside singing.

In case you didn't know, 50 Cent is the creator and producer of the Power series, he's just signed a new deal with the production company for three new series. Dude is balling hard, he's done with music, he's into TV now
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Conor Mcgregor by Zeze06(m): 2:44am On Sep 09, 2017
cry

Since it was a fight, am sure Conor was expecting blows...
Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Conor Mcgregor by IamOpemipo(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2017
safarigirl:
there are other things one can do aside singing.

In case you didn't know, 50 Cent is the creator and producer of the Power series, he's just signed a new deal with the production company for three new series. Dude is balling hard, he's done with music, he's into TV now

Also the owner of effen vodka.. Nobody reigns forever, it's how you establish urself after u were hot that matas

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Conor Mcgregor by DRPAIT123(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2017
His own too much abeg,stale dry humour,he is even acting childish

(1) (Reply)

Actress Princess Shyngle Shares Stunning New Photos / Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha / Read How Davido Lost 3 Friends In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.