Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha (920 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" / Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by britzreus: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerian superstar, Tiwa Savage, is currently making rounds on social media following photos she shared of herself smoking shisha at a night club.

The mother of one took to her Instagram stories to upload the photos

See photos below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/singer-tiwa-savage-shares-photos-smoking-shisha/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

There are many speculations about this Shisha but according to British Health foundation, it says Shisha is as bad as a cigarette

Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by GloriaNinja(f): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
undecided IF SHE LIKE SHE CAN SNIFF COCAINE OR SNIFF HER SHIT... SHE DOESN'T PAY MY BILLS.

1 Like

Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Where is that her house husband, Teebills? When you refuse to do something for yaself.

Move on with your life if you can't control your wife
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by MhizzAJ(f): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Her bizness
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her bizness
You take style fine sha, what else can you offer
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by olayinks007(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided IF SHE LIKE SHE CAN SNIFF COCAINE OR SNIFF HER SHIT... SHE DOESN'T PAY MY BILLS.

Chai!!!!!!! I love dat.
Cos i believe aunty Tiwa shld knw wats gud 4 her she no b small pickin.
In fact if she like mk she go sniff soak away, gum or even gutter is her life.
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by GloriaNinja(f): 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
olayinks007:

Chai!!!!!!! I love dat.
Cos i believe aunty Tiwa shld knw wats gud 4 her she no b small pickin.
In fact if she like mk she go sniff soak away, gum or even gutter is her life.
IF SHE LIKES. SHE CAN EVEN JUMP FROM THE CLIFF. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. THERE ARE MANY PROBLEMS FACING NIGERIA APART FROM THIS SHIT.
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by olayinks007(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
IF SHE LIKES. SHE CAN EVEN JUMP FROM THE CLIFF. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. THERE ARE MANY PROBLEMS FACING NIGERIA APART FROM THIS SHIT.

Abi ooo.
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by MhizzAJ(f): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You take style fine sha, what else can you offer
I wee not answer u..i wee pass
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I wee not answer u..i wee pass
Come back here and Answer me. Na fine face I go chop if I marry you?
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by Ninethmare: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
Good girl gone bad
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by mofeoluwadassah: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:
Good girl gone bad
when was she good before cry
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by MhizzAJ(f): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Come back here and Answer me. Na fine face I go chop if I marry you?

FortifiedCity Fi mi le jhur
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by mofeoluwadassah: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
am not surprise tho.... cry
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

FortifiedCity Fi mi le jhur
Wa mbi joor. I just dey look you since we you dey jump upandan without noticing me. E be like you know like better thing see sad
Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by emeijeh(m): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Rubbish.

See celebrity the youths look up to

1 Like

Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of Herself Smoking Shisha by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Thd doctors too go show their skill wen time cum

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Attempts To Break The Internet With “paper” Magazine Cover Shoot. / Wizkid And Davido End Beef As Both Celebrate On Davido's Birthday(video) / Pretty Lady Nefertiti In Search For Boyfriend (see Pictures + Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.