Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide (31379 Views)

Nigerians Must Return To Path Of Peace – Cac’s Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji / VIDEO: Watch How Pro Hezekiah Oladeji Was Flown In A Private Helicopter By FANO / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by otunba88(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
EniHolar:
Cc:

OAM4AJ Lalasticlala
Will you marry me?
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by omoelerin1: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
crazygod:
Politics in CAC. Lol. He is even the one announcing his appointment by himself. Shouldn't that be done by a mission secretary or P.R.O
inability to read and understand simple English is your problem.
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by khennykhay(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Congratulations to him. May God continue to use him tremendously for his works.
more anointing.
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Funjosh(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
EniHolar:

Sure

Left this morning

Ours was last week. Lagos Ogun and Benin Republic smiley
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Funjosh(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
EniHolar:

Big bro

Yes sis.
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by crazygod(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
omoelerin1:
inability to read and understand simple English is your problem.
' I too know' that's ur own problem. Who owns the twitter handle that announced the news?
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by EniHolar(f): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Funjosh:

Ours was last week. Lagos Ogun and Benin Republic smiley

Interesting15:

Which center is yours?

I went from Osun State this year.

Last year from Lag... as d Spirit leads grin
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by EniHolar(f): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
otunba88:

Will you marry me?

If dem 'cash' u
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by omoelerin1: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
crazygod:

' I too know' that's ur own problem. Who owns the twitter handle that announced the news?
he only shares Sahara reporters and vanguard news on his twitter handle. Infact he was not even the one behind it, it was done by his assistant.
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by syncACE(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Paperwhite:
See the carnality of the newly appointed GO.So quick to announce the sensation on his own tweeter page not even waiting for CAC to make the declaration in it own official channels.So much for the so called "god of men" undecided
so what is carnal about that... Why are you humans are just so difficult to please ahn ahn!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Israel25(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Even if his the one that shared it.. it's a good news so why keep it to yaslf... Busybodies everywhere...
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by NSK4U(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
congratulation to him.......

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Gariga: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Congrats sir. Ajanaku tin mingbo kijikiji.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by icon007(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Danieldexii:
wt of baba abiara?

Retired
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Funjosh(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
EniHolar:

If dem 'cash' u

Leaf ham, we dey wash ham. tongue
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by emiraccord(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
The good work continues. Glory to God.
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Danieldexii(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
icon007:

Retired
ok
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by pheesayor(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Danieldexii:
wt of baba abiara?
Clocked 75 and had to retire
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by pheesayor(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
EniHolar:

I went from Osun State this year.

Last year from Lag... as d Spirit leads grin
what's your opinion about our new youth officer?
I'm from Lagos and I a attended last week
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Danieldexii(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
pheesayor:
Clocked 75 and had to retire
ok
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by pheesayor(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
babaolofin:

I think there is only one General Evangelist of ' CAC Worldwide' the position Baba Abiara was holding, except if another one exist.
@ Wised

There is the Supreme Council faction and the general executive Council faction. They both have their presidents, general evangelist and general Superintendent. This is from the general executive council faction
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by otunba88(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2017
EniHolar:

If dem 'cash' u
Lol, I'm covered with the blood of Jesus but wait o, na 'cash' dey there oooo!!! Make them come.
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Interesting15: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
pheesayor:
what's your opinion about our new youth officer?
I'm from Lagos and I a attended last week

Wooowwwww. Do you read people's minds, bro? I was about asking this question!

I'm from Lagos too. Perhaps, we can connect and meet whenever we have any Lagos program.

But before the sister answer the question, what is your own opinion about the new youth officer too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Meaning Of ' It Is Appointed Unto Man To Die Once And After that Judgement' / Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit / "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.