Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide (31362 Views)

Nigerians Must Return To Path Of Peace – Cac’s Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji / VIDEO: Watch How Pro Hezekiah Oladeji Was Flown In A Private Helicopter By FANO / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by pointstores(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2017
ohh thx
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Funjosh(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2017
TimeManager:
"Leave my sista alone crew" cheesy. Meanwhile, dem been dey get dia own Agenda cheesy

Kiss the truth!

Is it your truth am I kissing, tongue
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by TimeManager(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2017
maxiuc:
Angel Micheal is here holy

Seriously, she looks like dem cele girls in white robe. I like seeing those girls do their thing. cheesy

Kiss the truth!
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Paperwhite(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2017
crazygod:
Politics in CAC. Lol. He is even the one announcing his appointment by himself. Shouldn't that be done by a mission secretary or P.R.O
Thing is really discouraging dear.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by eminent007(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2017
I comment my reserve
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by TimeManager(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Funjosh:

Is it your truth am I kissing, tongue
Broda Joshua, leave sista Eniola alone, God is washing you grin

Kiss the truth!
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Aden777(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2017
EniHolar:
Cc:

OAM4AJ Lalasticlala
Na u post... Na u still b d FTC... Haba, u know dey fear the God of Babalola?
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by maxiuc(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2017
TimeManager:
Seriously, she looks like dem cele girls in white robe. I like seeing those girls do their thing. cheesy

Kiss the truth!
Yea yea cele girls and fair complexion
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Funjosh:

Leaf my sista alone undecided

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Wised(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
General Evangelist of CAC Supreme council or the Executive council
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
maxiuc:
when it is done don't forget to post your pre-relationship & dating pics

I sight your seed sowing

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by dayowunmi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Congratulations sir. More anointing in Jesus name Amen
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Facosco(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
His appointment comes the same time with the death of former president of CAC Pastor EHL Olusheye, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Funjosh(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
TimeManager:
Broda Joshua, leave sista Eniola alone, God is washing you grin

Kiss the truth!

Sista Eniola is my sista, do tell me why shall I leaf her alone
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by olayemi85(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Paperwhite:
See the carnality of the newly appointed GO.So quick to announce the sensation on his own tweeter page not even waiting for CAC to make the declaration in it own official channels.So much for the so called "god of men" undecided

You are wrong, I am very sure he is not the one handling his social media account. It may be his P.a or someone close to him like secretary etc. So don't condemn him.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by cathodekazim: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
i missed baba's 9days programme at his CAC church Canaan land maya in Ikorodu.
if u hv bn thr, you wd hv knwn tht power flows in his ministration

1 Like

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by EniHolar(f): 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
TimeManager:
Talking about dp, you look like a typical cele girl

Kiss the truth!

Looks may deceive you sometimes.

I be original C.A.C

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by EniHolar(f): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Aden777:

Na u post... Na u still b d FTC... Haba, u know dey fear the God of Babalola?

grin
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by datwall: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is an igboman
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by TimeManager(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
EniHolar:

I be original C.A.C
Lol. I didn't say you were, I only said you look like one.

Besides, imagine you in that white robe, twerking in front of me in church. 'will just be taking you home after service cool

Kiss the truth!
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by lade007(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Woooow....I know prophet Hezekiah Oladeji very well, he is a man God is using greatly in this generation. God uphold you Sir and take you to greater heights in Jesus name.
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Well, Baba Abiara has tried. I think on Erio Mountain, around Dec 27, 2016, when Prophet Hezekiah was around, pastor Ilesanmi in a vigil was saying CAC is systemically losing all his old prophets, he was so much concern about the future of CAC, he never knew the mantle will fall on Prophet Hezekiah.

I wish Prophet Hezekiah well. He should be courageous. The God of Apostle J.A. Babalola will strengthen him. In the prophetic, this appointment only requires prayers & not congratulations. Moses told Joshua to be courageous, which means what lies ahead is an herculean task.

I send greetings to Baba Rotimi, Prophet Sam Olu Alo, Pastor Ilesanmi & Pastor Ola Ojo, God will continue to strengthen them.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Danieldexii(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
wt of baba abiara?
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Interesting15: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
EniHolar:

I be original C.A.C

Wow. So my CAC brethrens are right here on Nairaland.

Were you at this year's youth conference?
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Wised:
General Evangelist of CAC Supreme council or the Executive council

I think there is only one General Evangelist of ' CAC Worldwide' the position Baba Abiara was holding, except if another one exist.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Gbengazzee(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Congratulation to Prophet Hezekiah, hope this appointment will not birth another crisis. CAC pastors are good in power tussling. Same reason why CAC couldn't keep his house together. One side of CAC claiming Worldwide and the other side same.

His appointment won't make any meaning to me until all these power hungry MOG returns CAC back to one fold and not disintegration of Christ body to fulfill their selfish desire.

God bless Christ Apostolic Church.
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Interesting15: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
babaolofin:
Well, Baba Abiara has tried. I think on Erio Mountain, around Dec 29, 2016, when Prophet Hezekiah was around, pastor Ilesanmi in a vigil was saying CAC is systemically losing all his old prophets, he was so much concern about the future of CAC, he never knew the mantle will fall on Prophet Hezekiah.

I wish Prophet Hezekiah well. He should be courageous. The God of Apostle J.A. Babalola will strengthen him. In the prophetic, this appointment only requires prayers & not congratulations. Moses told Joshua to be courageous, which means what lies ahead is an herculean task.

I send greetings to Baba Rotimi, Prophet Sam Olu Alo, Pastor Ilesanmi & Pastor Ola Ojo, God will continue to strengthen them.

Amen my brother.

But can you please expatiate on what Baba Ilesanmi meant by 'CAC are systematically losing all his prophets'?

Is it that our prophets are going to other ministeries? Or, is it death? Or what?
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Interesting15:

Amen my brother.

But can you please expatiate on what Baba Ilesanmi meant by 'CAC are systematically losing all his prophets'?

Is it that our prophets are going to other ministeries? Or, is it death? Or what?

He said old prophets (Agba Woli) . You know most of the prophets in Babalola era are gone. Then we have Baba Abiye, Baba Babajide etc. later, we have Baba Obadare , Baba Oyelami & Baba Salawu. Few that are left are also getting very old
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Aden777(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
EniHolar:

grin
Y u dey happy
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by EniHolar(f): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Funjosh:

Leaf my sista alone undecided

Big bro
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by EniHolar(f): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Interesting15:

Wow. So my CAC brethrens are right here on Nairaland.

Were you at this year's youth conference?

Sure

Left this morning
Re: Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide by Interesting15: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
EniHolar:

Sure

Left this morning

Which center is yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Meaning Of ' It Is Appointed Unto Man To Die Once And After that Judgement' / Is It A Sin For Christian Couples To Have Sex On Sunday Before Going To Church ? / Seven Deadly Sins Christians Must Never Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.