Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

New MTN Hourly Data Plans Activation Codes (youtube Video Packs) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New MTN Hourly Data Plans Activation Codes (youtube Video Packs) (1719 Views)

MTN Hourly Bundle 2023 / Latest MTN Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via MTN Hourly Bundle march 2019 / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New MTN Hourly Data Plans Activation Codes (youtube Video Packs) by KimWooBin: 12:56am On Sep 09, 2017
MTN Nigeria has secretly introduced
hourly data plans for YouTube video streaming. The MTN hourly data plans comes in two categories as "video packs" - 1 hour and 3 hours plans. As of the time of this publication, MTN haven't released an official message, post, advert or even teaser about these new packages but they are accessible on the networks data purchasing menu.

I came to know about these package this evening while trying to subscribe for a new data plan on my MTN SIM and i was surprised. This MTN hourly YouTube plan is similar to 9Mobile hourly YouTube data plan which I later found out that it's actually unlimited.

Well, am yet to confirm if this MTN hourly plans are unlimited or not.

So the purpose of this post is to create awareness which MTN forgot to do and let you know the price and how to subscribe or activate these mtn YouTube hourly plans. The procedures are simple as just dialing a code on your phone's dial pad.

Oh yes, with time, I will find out how to use this hourly plans to power other apps and browse using opera mini, uc browser and other browsers alike. So without wasting much time, see how to subscribe to it below;

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MTN YOUTUBE HOURLY DATA PLAN (MTN Video Pack)

Read More: http://www.wapng.net/523/new-mtn-hourly-data-plans-activation-codes-youtube-video-packs#375

(1) (Reply)

Solar Package Better And Cheaper Than The MTN Lumous / Latest MTN Unlimited Free Data And Airtime Cheat - September 2020 / discount inverter ups fan stabilzer battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.