₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,159,856 members, 4,705,105 topics. Date: Friday, 18 January 2019 at 10:59 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread (46581 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition (represent Your Citadel) / Fraud: Essential Physics Fourth Edition!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by soanl: 12:51pm On Jan 11
Akande Olaoluwa Samuel
Federal University of Technology Akure
400L
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Ojetayo17(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11
Isaiah ojetayo is here Agric econonis 200L #rep. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida uni. Niger state.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Cyberrex(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12
Adesoji Odewale Mechanical Engineering federal university of technology, minna
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Hendrixz: 1:39pm On Jan 12
Hello my fellow Nairalanders

My name is Henry and am currently writing you from Benin city.

Please my brothers and sisters,I really need your help urgently,as they say desperate times calls for desperate measures and you guys are my last hope.
I applied and got a visa to go work in the U.A.E (Abu Dhabi), the visa came out clean on 03/01/2019 but I have been unable to travel because I can't afford my flight ticket, now my visa becomes obsolete (cancelled)in 17 days if I don't enter U.A.E with it and I will also not be able to get a U.A.E visa again as it's the law of the U.A.E.

My people abeg make una help me

The flight ticket costs #300.000 to #400.000 as the price changes.

Nothing is too small as your contributions will go a long way in helping me.

My account details are:
Zenith Bank
Account Name:Henry Chukwuma
Account Number: 2084237905

I can also be reached on:
+2348085427235
+2349067621322
Whatsapp: +2348163930151

God bless you all

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by spiritualmubi: 7:59pm On Jan 12
Ishaq Mubarak Shuaibu Abu Zaria Botany 200 level.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Abimaye: 1:54pm On Jan 13
The joy of everyone in this life is to be successful in an endeavor after so much strength,resources, time and effort have been invested into it but you can’t be successful if you dont have the necessary things put in place or done the necessary things you ought to do to be successful.
The following 15 tips on how to pass JAMB will help you as a guide through the examination process and you will come out smiling.

Below are 15 Tips on how to pass JAMB:

1.Ensure you do everything you need to do during your registration process.

2.Ensure you start reading long.....

Click to Continue: http://mystreetgist.com/2019/01/13/15-tips-on-how-to-pass-jamb/

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by adeoyesam(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15
Name: SEGUN ADEOYE
institution : Olabisi Onabanjo University
Course: Architecture
Level: 300
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Bobbysure: 2:10pm On Jan 16
ajor112:
Joe
400 level
political science and international relations
Uniabuja

How sure is UniAbuja admission?
Cos I heard person will just write jamb... Upload results online without knowing cut off mark of the particular department... N then awaits admission... (or is it by connection too)?

2. Is the school very competitive?
3. Like how many students to day admit yearly?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by HenryMathews: 10:15pm On Jan 17
I took a lot of help from www.5staressays.com for the speech preparation. They provided me the perfect speech. I appreciate this innovative competition started by Fynestboi.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread by Omartins365(m): 3:51am
Free UTME 2019 CBT practice going on now at quizzerweb.com.ng

*Complete set of 2017-2004 utme past questions is now available for your practice*

_now with full and clear explanations for each questions in review_

Click the link below to proceed

Note: all JAMB/UTME subjects has been included in the categoies

https://quizzerweb.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / OAU Students Boo Jonathan / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.