Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Ifeanyi Adefarasin Reveals TD Jakes Is Of Igbo Descent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeanyi Adefarasin Reveals TD Jakes Is Of Igbo Descent (851 Views)

Pastor Ifeanyi Adefarasin Dancing And Excited At Her 50th Birthday Party / Ifeanyi Adefarasin Speaks On Ladies Who Dress Indecently To Church / Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Adefarasin Reveals TD Jakes Is Of Igbo Descent by olusegunadex: 4:06am On Sep 09, 2017
Bishop TD Jakes recently visited Nigeria and was in House on the Rock to preach the gospel.

There, he was presented with the National Souvenir “Nigeria: Our Heritage” by the senior pastor of HotR Paul Adefarasin and his wife Ifeanyi.

Ifeanyi, on her Facebook on Friday, revealed that TD Jakes had traced his roots back to Nigeria – the Igbo, to be precise.

She shared a photo of herself and her husband presenting the bishop with the book, and wrote:

SINCE TRACING HIS ROOTS BACK TO THE IGBO LAND IN NIGERIA, IT WAS BISHOP T.D. JAKES’ FIRST TIME STEPPING ON THE NIGERIAN SOIL, WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS WHERE HE TRULY COMES FROM. IT WAS A SPECIAL HONOUR FOR ME IN PARTICULAR, AS A NATIVE SISTER, TO PRESENT TD JAKES WITH A COPY OF NIGERIA, OUR HERITAGE…OUR COMMONWEALTH. WELCOME HOME!
OKEOSISI – UMUNNE GI NA ASI GI NNO

Source: http://trendshood.com/2017/09/ifeanyi-adefarasin-reveals-td-jakes-igbo-descent/

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Reveals TD Jakes Is Of Igbo Descent by olusegunadex: 4:07am On Sep 09, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Reveals TD Jakes Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Lol

They are coming
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Reveals TD Jakes Is Of Igbo Descent by Nobody: 5:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Ndigbo kwenu!
grin

so many great people in diaspora no be today.

I pledge to someday be celebrated as one of the greatest to ever walk this earth so help me jah

#IgboGreatestTribe

Argue with yourself

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Reveals TD Jakes Is Of Igbo Descent by fernandez1(m): 5:38am On Sep 09, 2017
Igbos
Re: Ifeanyi Adefarasin Reveals TD Jakes Is Of Igbo Descent by BossLadyF(f): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2017
emmyspark007:
Ndigbo kwenu!
grin

so many great people in diaspora no be today.

I pledge to someday be celebrated as one of the greatest to ever walk this earth so help me jah

#IgboGreatestTribe

Argue with yourself

You're on point

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Muslim / Fr. MBAKA: Okorocha Scammed Catholic Church N50m (video) / More Terrorist Will Always Be Breeded By Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.