Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) (43739 Views)

Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by planetx: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
To all of you saying how organised the traffic was and how people are not driving against incoming traffic and using service lane is because in the US the fear of law enforcement is the beginning of wisdom, let the state police catch you breaking traffic rules and there is a serious penalty in fines even getting points on your drivers license if Nigeria law enforcement can shun corruption and enforce the law without favor trust me the average Nigerian will sit up and be law abiding nothing supernatural about countries where the citizens obey the law.

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Orpe7(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Just a glimpse of what the end of days will be like if ure not raptured. Give ur life to Jesus now

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Mrnairalandd: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
EazyMoh:

Thank You! This was the sane point I was trying to get LordAdam to understand, but all he could do was insult me on a similar thread.

Lmao!!!!

Lol @ that word "born" in my write up, i guess i was sleeping when i wrote that instead of "Burnt".
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by alphalpha(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Explorers:
Florida residents flee Hurricane Irma as traffic backs up on intersections across the state

Traffic is pictured on the northbound lanes of I-95 near the Georgia-South Carolina border.

Traffic rolls at a crawl on the northbound lanes of Florida's Turnpike near the intersection of I-75 in Wildwood on Friday.

See free road, naim this people gather for where road block .......... (average Nigerian cab driver)
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by flairlady(f): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
To show his power and might,God brings natural disasters upon people?I ain't awed by that at all,I am rather appalled and disappointed.All I wanna say is that he doesn't really care about us!better still,he doesn't exist
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by dayotheone(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
centboy123456:

are u a
prophet
No, I only quote this from RCCG, New Year propheay
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by chimexdnice(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
you see traffic nah, if na for naija everything go scatter, everybody go jump pavement scatter the line ... God!!! what did we do ?
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by babra19: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Explorers:

I don't support this bro, the US is far 100× greener than Nigeria and some African countries(Vegetation)

They're having one of the largest forest reserves, woods in the world.

They cut down trees like you said for industrial purposes, but they have ways of replanting them back, do we do that here?

Trees ko ni issue bro

I only support a guy that says likely because of the location those states.

The hurricane, flooding issue is very common in those coastal states like Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana.

Most times they blow from the Caribbean.

Washington DC, Oregon, California, Maine are coastal cities too, how many do they experience this compared to Florida&co.

First of all i be babe
secondly don't compare Nigeria/Africa vegetation to that of the US
Never
i no sabi argue
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by bfn1: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Funjosh:
...Those vehicles moving on the other lane where are they going to
My thought exactly!
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by omojeesu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Malakh:
there's no rapture
Don't understand!
Do you mean I didn't indicate rapture in my post, which I did.
OR
You mean there's nothing like rapture.
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by omojeesu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Malakh:
there's no rapture
Don't understand!
OR
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by kechywillz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Why dem no born Me for this kind country,even if the hurricane wan clear the country at least if person go die,e go happy die well,e no easy to die for heaven,u from heaven go another heaven
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Malakh: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
when the saints meet in the sky they'll be at Mount Olives on earth with Yahshua to watch EU 's army destroyed with the wicked out of the world Zech 14, its after their destruction that Yahshua and His saints will rule for a thousand years on earth so there's no such thing as rapture.Pagan xtians gave people that lie,if everybody goes to heaven who is Yahshua gonna rule on earth,their blood is what is gonna be used to atone for the sins of israel and those proselytes(Gentiles/Shemites/some Africans) in Israel
omojeesu:

Don't understand!

OR

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by omojeesu(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Malakh:
when the saints meet in the sky they'll be at Mount Olives on earth with Yahshua to watch EU 's army destroyed with the wicked out of the world Zech 14, its after their destruction that Yahshua and His saints will rule for a thousand years on earth so there's no such thing as rapture.Pagan xtians gave people that lie,if everybody goes to heaven who is Yahshua gonna rule on earth,their blood is what is gonna be used to atone for the sins of israel and those proselytes(Gentiles/Shemites/some Africans) in Israel

So of which faith are you?

Matthew 24:31

And he shall send his ANGEL with a great sound of a TRUMPET, and they shall GATHER TOGETHER his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

1 Corinthians 15:52

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the TRUMPET shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians

4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

4:16 For the LORD HIMSELF shall DESCEND from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the ARCHANGEL, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP TOGETHER with them IN THE CLOUDS (not on mount Olives), to MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: and SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.

2 Thessalonians 2:1

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our GATHERING TOGETHER UNTO HIM...

John

14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

14:3 And if I GO and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that WHERE I AM, THERE YE MAY BE ALSO.

All the above show that He would come to TAKE HIS OWN from EARTH to HEAVEN away from the soon to occur WRATH OF GOD on earth.

Later He returns with us at the battle of Armageddon according to Zechariah chapter 14 and Revelation chapter 19. He would THEN land on Mount Olives.
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Malakh: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Bro you just quoting scriptures, do you understand it, let me break it down to you the saints(1440000) at the 7th trump are the ones who meets Yahshua in air at Mount Olives (Zech 14:4) but their feet will be upon Mount Olives to destroy the nations, its after their destruction that Yahshua will reign for a thousand years on earth, I'm a Hebrew Israelite Priest, A Pharisee of the Pharisees,
we practice Judaism the ways of the Jews, the ways of Abraham,Isaac,Jacob, we keep the Torah, we are the children of Israel scattered across the globe not the fake white jews
omojeesu:

And he shall send his ANGEL with a great sound of a TRUMPET, and they shall GATHER TOGETHER his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the TRUMPET shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians

4:13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

4:16 For the LORD HIMSELF shall DESCEND from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the ARCHANGEL, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP TOGETHER with them IN THE CLOUDS (not on mount Olives), to MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR: and SO SHALL WE EVER BE WITH THE LORD.

2 Thessalonians 2:1

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our GATHERING TOGETHER UNTO HIM...

John

14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

14:3 And if I GO and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that WHERE I AM, THERE YE MAY BE ALSO.

All the above show that He would come to TAKE HIS OWN from EARTH to HEAVEN away from the soon to occur WRATH OF GOD on earth.

Later He returns with us at the battle of Armageddon according to Zechariah chapter 14 and Revelation chapter 19. He would THEN land on Mount Olives.

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by EazyMoh(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Lmao!!!!

Lol @ that word "born" in my write up, i guess i was sleeping when i wrote that instead of "Burnt".
Lol! it was funny how it appeared more than once.
Auto correct fail.
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Rossikki: 4:57am On Sep 10, 2017
omojeesu:

Trump is a short form of the word trumpet.

Hmmmm.
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Mrnairalandd: 5:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Nbote:

When we bring how old these countries are into d fore everytym we jus kip showing how we still reason.. Is it becos dey are over 250yrs old dat dey have a working system? There is still corruption in their system but we don't hear dem yammering about it all day.. How old is South Africa? How old are some of dis Asian countries?? Nobody is talking about how many ppl natural disasters killed but their preparedness towards it.. New Orleans is still very fresh in people's memory..
Ur mention of d Greenfell Tower fire is laughable.. D fact dat u don't hear anything in dis part about it doesn't mean d case is dead. D Greenfell tower incidence is not a natural disaster and aside dat I don't know if u've actually followed up on it since after den. Hope u do realize d owners are now facing cases in d courts? Hope u do realize so many other buildings have been sealed off in d aftermath of d fire. What has bad mouthing got to do with our leadership failures in dis parts ?

Lies from pit of hell! Nobody is being prosecuted for Grenfell Tower building incidence as at today, next year and years to come

Hillsborough disaster! 100 people perished and over 800 sustained serious injuries in Liverpool match in 1988-98 when the stadium collapsed, It took UK almost 20years to bring a scapegoat forward to be prosecuted this year. To people like you and your like with inferiority complex issue will see that as a good feat but if it's Nigeria, it becomes "Why did it take Nigeria so long to investigate such massive massacre?

In Glenfell, Chelsea local council was informed and warned by the occupants of that building about what they were experiencing before they were left to die in that fire.

If not cos we all all humans, i would have cursed you on the numbers of death you quoted there. This is a building being occupied by over 600 people officially without counting the illegal immigrant and visitors at that point of death, they could only account for about 100 people. The question everyone except Africans with warped mentality is "Where are the rest?" The answer we all got from Scotland Yard was "The pathological Lab has to identify the bodies found in the ruins".

The building as tall as that Glenfell tower had no water sprinklers in a country shamelessly tagged developed country in 2017. If it were Nigeria, people like you ll make it sound as if it would not have happened in western countries.

I can go on, on and on to expose all the mediocrities you Africans celebrate about US/UK and other western world in your own warped up world.

In the last two months, about 4 teens had been stabbed to death in broad daylight

Acid is being used on a daily basis to disfigure themselves

Is it the NHS you want me to talk about? That is another disaster in real sense... Story for another day

NHS and Nigeria general hospitals are like a child with all sophisticated toys and another child with only local "tenten" game on the streets. With this analogy, do i need to explain myself anymore? I think No cos i believed you already know where i am going with that sort of analogy.

No matter how you dice it, years count. Are you saying you and your age mates achieved the same level of success? is that practicable? No! It's not and it ll never be. Someone ll be always more successful than the other despite being the same age or in the same age ground, this is the reality of life.

Malaysia population is about 30,000,000 people compare to Nigeria of over 180,000,000. C'mon people, common sense is now common.
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by esperon25: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2017
You remind me of Lot's wife

ELKHALIFAISIS:
since they are leaving Florida , can they at least give me and my family free visa to come and occupy those empty houses.. I promise to take care of their properties, grin grin
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by esperon25: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2017
Just google hurricanes, and read up.
DarryOsh:

I hope if you don't mind if I ask for further clarifications.

Since the earth is a globe, there is actually no 'west' or 'east' or 'north' or 'south'. The west, east north and south owe their names to history rather than actual locations.

Aside that, Asia (which is in the east) is very much prone to flooding and hurricanes.
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by lazeal: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2017
Ryabcool:
Those Trailers would be in mad business right now. I'm sure their owners are making a killing from the profits. See business opportunity sha.
chop knuckle... ur brain dey work. Everybody are making money right now.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by omojeesu(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2017
Malakh:
Bro you just quoting scriptures, do you understand it, let me break it down to you the saints(1440000) at the 7th trump are the ones who meets Yahshua in air at Mount Olives (Zech 14:4) but their feet will be upon Mount Olives to destroy the nations, its after their destruction that Yahshua will reign for a thousand years on earth, I'm a Hebrew Israelite Priest, A Pharisee of the Pharisees,
we practice Judaism the ways of the Jews, the ways of Abraham,Isaac,Jacob, we keep the Torah, we are the children of Israel scattered across the globe not the fake white jews

I UNDERSTAND YOU VERY WELL!!
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by omojeesu(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2017
Rossikki:

Trump is a short form of the word trumpet.
Hmmmm.
I have no clue to that.
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by joeace2020(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
flairlady:
To show his power and might,God brings natural disasters upon people?I ain't awed by that at all,I am rather appalled and disappointed.All I wanna say is that he doesn't really care about us!better still,he doesn't exist

So much for a God who takes joy in killing and destroying the lives of millions who worship and don't worship him. Imagine all the junk our black Nigerian brothers here are spilling about God punishing them, they should give their life to christ. I'll rather not serve a God who coerces people to serve him by killing and turning their lives over.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by elijahkayode(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Live: Hurricane Irma destroys Maho Beach Cam in St Maarten USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCc85T5qd8Q
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by isalegan2: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Live coverage of Hurricane Irma from Naples, Florida, USA. Sunday afternoon, Sept 8, 2017. In the eye of the hurricane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q5DQfSmRlc
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
WizAkzy:
These natural disasters just wants to destroy everything man has built.

THIS IS ONE REASON WHY ONE ONE SHOULDN'T ATTACH VALUE TO MATERIAL THINGS BECAUSE THEY COME AND GO. ALL IS VANITY.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2017
esperon25:
You remind me of Lot's wife
maybe
Re: Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) by pooozeee(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
This Americans are just too good, they know where the hurricane is coming from, they know when it will stop and even the magnitude

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . / Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday / Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.