Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Potato Slicing Machine/vegetable Slicing Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Potato Slicing Machine/vegetable Slicing Machine (2269 Views)

Where Do I Buy Nylon For Plantain/potato Chips Packaging / Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business / He Wants To Resign & Do Vegetable Farming - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potato Slicing Machine/vegetable Slicing Machine by holykiss: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2010
Hello,
Pls does any one knows where i can get a potato slicing machine/plantain slicing machine and other equipment that will be required for commercial potato chips production. And what does the price of these euipment/machines look like.
Re: Potato Slicing Machine/vegetable Slicing Machine by duzz: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2010
We offer two type of commercial potato chips production line in both slice type line and crispy type, starting from 100kg/h, 200kg/h, 300kg/h, 500kg/h, 750kg, 1000kg/h production capacity including packing line , starting from $65,000 and above. send email at sales@primatronics.eu with capacity per hour requirements so that I can send you full detail quote.
Re: Potato Slicing Machine/vegetable Slicing Machine by cheldan(f): 12:51am On Nov 28, 2013
Hello holykiss, please enlighten if you were able to get the plantain chips cutter and how much. Pls help . I need it urgently thanks for ur help
holykiss: Hello,
Pls does any one knows where i can get a potato slicing machine/plantain slicing machine and other equipment that will be required for commercial potato chips production. And what does the price of these euipment/machines look like.
Re: Potato Slicing Machine/vegetable Slicing Machine by cheldan(f): 12:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Hello holykiss, please enlighten me on this, if you were able to get the plantain chips cutter and how much. Pls help . I need it urgently thanks for ur help
holykiss: Hello,
Re: Potato Slicing Machine/vegetable Slicing Machine by niapay(m): 4:52am On Nov 28, 2013
send email to matheworama@gmail.com for quote
Re: Potato Slicing Machine/vegetable Slicing Machine by APFM(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
cheldan: Hello holykiss, please enlighten if you were able to get the plantain chips cutter and how much. Pls help . I need it urgently thanks for ur help
We are into potato chips production and we have a sealing machine to sell and also there is a warehouse arnd Okota that sells the cutting/slicing machine
Call : 08107817035 for more info

1 Like

Re: Potato Slicing Machine/vegetable Slicing Machine by koolnd: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Improved Design and Fabrication of a Portable Vegetable Cutting or Slicing Machine

Vegetables can be classified by edible parts into roots (e.g. Carrots and potatoes), stem (Asparagus and celery), leaf (lettuce, pumpkin, spinach and fruited pumpkin), immature flower bud (broccoli and Brussels sprouts) and fruits (tomatoes and cucumbers) etc, (Britannica encyclopedia, 2008).

http://www.scharticles.com/improved-design-and-fabrication-of-a-portable-vegetable-cutting-or-slicing-machine/

(1) (Reply)

How Will It Cost Me To Ship A Laptop From Usa To Nigeria? / Chrisvicmall Has Refused To Pay My Money, Pls I Need Your Help / Used Engine Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.