Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

“I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner (50190 Views)

Anna Banner Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by chatinent: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
danigbo:
How did she win the most beautiful girl in Nigeria ?
I wonder too.
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by dsocioemmy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Did i hear you say "love"? if i hear that word again... why u no go get baby with poor guy?

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by YelloweWest: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
This girl is bold and truthful.. I love her for that.

While others will kill a baby she chose to be mature and keep hers

Out of a mistake came something beautiful. Well done to her.

Favour is a fool... he'll regret not marring this girl in the future.
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by YelloweWest: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
dsocioemmy:
Did i hear you say "love"? if i hear that word again... why u no go get baby with poor guy?
Is she poor?
So there is no love amongst the successful?

Poverty mentality...

3 Likes

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
If flavor wasn't an entertainer she would have said"You are too small for me"
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by darita: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
My dear anna, pls go and change ur memory card, its still playing the same old song. Flavour don finish..... Try another taste.
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Juniorbuba(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is that so?

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Ugosample(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
YelloweWest:
This girl is bold and truthful.. I love her for that.

While others will kill a baby she chose to be mature and keep hers

Out of a mistake came something beautiful. Well done to her.

Favour is a fool... he'll regret not marring this girl in the future.

Not so fast.

Why would flavour marry the lady he was cheating with?

Does not make sense

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by YelloweWest: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ugosample:

Not so fast.

Why would flavour marry the lady he was cheating with?

Does not make sense
Cheating ke? Was flavour married at the time?
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Ugosample(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
YelloweWest:
Cheating ke? Was flavour married at the time?
He had something serious with Sandra, until this happened
She was a side meat gone bad
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Zeze06:
I pray he comes back to you cry

"Love" is a very strong emotion...her twin sister is "hate"

They are both as strong as death...

Come back to her ke? Sandra is more stunning and beautiful.
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by RUDEBOYY(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Flavour was the first man I fell in love with. I still love him as the beautiful soul he has and as the father of my child. I don’t know what the future holds but we are just taking things one step at a time.”

LIE.... LIE... LIE!!!!!
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ugosample:

He had something serious with Sandra, until this happened

She was a side meat gone bad

Lol @side meat gone bad. Now you don make me go pot go comot meat like small pikin.
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by laudate: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
9jakohai:
You are in love with a man who

1.Had sex with you but is not prepared to deal with the consequences

2.Had sex with you, but did not love you enough to at least inform your parents about his intentions toward you.

3.Got you pregnant, and then went on to get another girl pregnant, while still claiming he loved you.(INfact the writing was on the wall).

4.Got you pregnant, despite the fact that our society looks down on unmarred women...yet the guy you love was not man enough to protect you from the consequences of being an unmarried mum

5.Had sex with a man who was not ready to marry you. He fooled you because he wanted cheap something.

6.Had a child who will never know the father well well. And let me be serious.....kids need a dad and a mum. I know my dad and mum are not perfect, but I am thankful that they got married before I and my sibs came along....and at least most of the time, I got to see both of them every evening after the day's work.

Girl, you are being taken for a ride. You are in love with a player. And if you insist on following him, you will be like the fly that followed the corpse into the grave.

Grow up, Ms Banner.

Ah ah? shocked Are you a psychologist? See as you break down the story of her life, inside here. Na wa for you, o! cheesy Wait first, why didn't she report Flavour to his village people, when he got her pregnant?

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by laudate: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ugosample:
I thought flavour was in a serious relationship with Sandra when you were sleeping with him as a side chick.

You can continue to deceive yourself
What do you mean by serious relationship? undecided Was he engaged to Sandra or did he marry Sandra? shocked Do you even know what kind of fake stories he told Anna?

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Ugosample(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
laudate:

What do you mean by serious relationship? undecided Was he engaged to Sandra or did he marry Sandra? shocked Do you even know what kind of fake stories he told Anna?

As at then, the public knew it was Sandra that was in the picture; and was even pregnant for flavour as at the time this mess happened

So she has no case here, and cannot lie that she did not know about Sandra
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by laudate: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ugosample:
As at then, the public knew it was Sandra that was in the picture; and was even pregnant for flavour as at the time this mess happened

So she has no case here, and cannot lie that she did not know about Sandra
How interesting! cheesy You are laying the blame on Anna, and exonerating Flavour for his part in the whole mess. wink The same Flavour that knew Sandra was pregnant for him, is the same person that hopped into bed with Anna. What exactly did Anna know about Sandra? Did she tell you anything directly? Like I said before, do you know what fake stories he fed Anna about his relationship with Sandra? If his relationship with Sandra was so serious, why didn't he get engaged to her or marry her?

Most of the time, what has been fed to the public may not be the actual truth, or the correct picture....! shocked

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Zeze06(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is he a beauty chaser?....

SlayQueenSlayer:

Come back to her ke? Sandra is more stunning and beautiful.
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Ugosample(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
laudate:

How interesting! cheesy You are laying the blame on Anna, and exonerating Flavour for his part in the whole mess. wink The same Flavour that knew Sandra was pregnant for him, is the same person that hopped into bed with Anna. What exactly did Anna know about Sandra? Did she tell you anything directly? Like I said before, do you know what fake stories he fed Anna about his relationship with Sandra? If his relationship with Sandra was so serious, why didn't he get engaged to her or marry her?

Most of the time, what has been fed to the public may not be the actual truth, or the correct picture....! shocked

I'm not exonerating Flavour, as it is clear that cheating in your pregnant significant other is Fycked up, but Anna Banner should shut the fvck up.

Playing victim when you know what you did

I no wan talk pass that one sha
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Ugosample(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
laudate:

Sandra was the girlfriend/fiancée we all knew flavour had

Fkavour's foolishness plus this girls foolishness too messed it all up
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by laudate: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ugosample:
I'm not exonerating Flavour, as it is clear that cheating in your pregnant significant other is Fycked up, but Anna Banner should shut the fvck up.

Playing victim when you know what you did

I no wan talk pass that one sha
You must talk, o! shocked You wan drop half gist waka commot? No do like dat, nah! wink
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by 4watever: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
safarigirl:
you don't even know the facts ofv the case, but you want to judge undecided

Your number 1 is incorrect. How can you say he wasn't ready to deal with the consequences? Is the child not the consequeneces? Did he ask her yo abort? Is he not providing for the child financially and emotionally? He spends ample time with his daughters and makes sure they bond as sisters. That is a man who was ready for consequences of sex. He did not bail on mother or daughter

Point 2 is silly. I refuse to address it

Point 3 is bollocks. Flavour did not go on to have another child with another woman. Anna's daughter is his SECOND and LAST child. The other woman in question had her baby before Anna did. So, that is an invalid point

Point 6 is another silly point. That girl knows her father well and good because, as said in pont 1, he spends ample time with her. Her mother spends time with her and sometimes Flavor and Anna spent time with herd as a family.

Your case would be thrown out of any competent court if these were your arguments. You need to make proper research before you post unverified points on the internet.....that girl has more of a working family than most kids in homes where the parents are married.

Marriage does not always mean the family goals and a child's needs are met.

Flavour Defence Squad (FDS) members have arrived.

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by 1121: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
How could such a pretty girl make a foolish decision/ 'mistake'. The quality of ur life is gradually reducing and ur sense of reasoning is still beclouded by 'LOVE of MONEY'. This is what they get, when they deny a sincere average guy their love. I pray he ends up marrying u, otherwise, ur life already carries a scar.
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by laudate: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
4watever:

I no know say you sef don see am! cheesy
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by greggng: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
petitejolie:
wat is young abt the age u got pregnant? d issue is DAT u got pregnant outside wedlock for a man who's not ready to settle down. but its all good anyway. I don't wish to be pregnant for such men.

Wait until I catch u with my juju
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by petitejolie(f): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
greggng:

Wait until I catch u with my juju
why? wat I do? who is u?
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by safarigirl(f): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
4watever:

I am not defending Flavour, I am correcting rubbish

1 Like

Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Macnnoli4(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tuface(Tubaba),Flavour,Wizkid and Davido are now blessed with at least 2 baby mamas and 2 children each.My question now is who is next?
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by riyanxeally(f): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
asin some women sha
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by riyanxeally(f): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
acute stupidity chai...he spends time wt her after spending time wt d frst cuz shes second fiddle.....sandra n anna cant live in peace anna hates peace after chasing someone's man
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
9jakohai:
You are in love with a man who

1.Had sex with you but is not prepared to deal with the consequences

2.Had sex with you, but did not love you enough to at least inform your parents about his intentions toward you.

3.Got you pregnant, and then went on to get another girl pregnant, while still claiming he loved you.(INfact the writing was on the wall).

4.Got you pregnant, despite the fact that our society looks down on unmarred women...yet the guy you love was not man enough to protect you from the consequences of being an unmarried mum

5.Had sex with a man who was not ready to marry you. He fooled you because he wanted cheap something.

6.Had a child who will never know the father well well. And let me be serious.....kids need a dad and a mum. I know my dad and mum are not perfect, but I am thankful that they got married before I and my sibs came along....and at least most of the time, I got to see both of them every evening after the day's work.

Girl, you are being taken for a ride. You are in love with a player. And if you insist on following him, you will be like the fly that followed the corpse into the grave.

Grow up, Ms Banner.

Thank you oo! OminiKnowest! Mark Twain of our time. kiss
Re: “I Still Love Flavour” – Anna Banner by Cutestud(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Everybody will just be establishing foundation up and down. She straffed flavour and got pregnant, period! Why the heck does she need to open a foundation to commemorate the babymamahood? What could she possibly want to teach young girls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tamar Braxton And David Adefeso Visit Oba Elegushi [Photos] / Made Kuti Graduates From University (Photo) / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.