Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Graduated with second class lower. Help!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduated with second class lower. Help!!!! (1017 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With Second Class Lower? / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduated with second class lower. Help!!!! by Reeoman: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2017
I studied computer science and graduated with a 2.2 degree in the university of ilorin, what is the possibility of getting a job and please can i enroll for master degree?
Re: Graduated with second class lower. Help!!!! by bolinjkezzy(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2017
You have same chance of securing a job as those with first class and upper. You also need some luck n connection.
Re: Graduated with second class lower. Help!!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2017
You should at least strive to graduate with a second class upper even if its a 3.5 with K-leg, but all the same, the deed has been done, support your degree with professional course.
Re: Graduated with second class lower. Help!!!! by BornAgainMay: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2017
Ppl asking silly question just for attention.
Re: Graduated with second class lower. Help!!!! by Reeoman: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Ppl asking silly question just for attention.

man this is nt about getting attention. Do u even know d feeling when your people are disappointed in you bcze u couldn't produce what they want?
Re: Graduated with second class lower. Help!!!! by BornAgainMay: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Reeoman:

man this is nt about getting attention. Do u even know d feeling when your people are disappointed in you bcze u couldn't produce what they want?

Oga, 2:2 is not a failure... Talk about third class and pass bro. Your parents can't be disappointed in you unless you don't know what you studied

If you can't get work, proceed with your masters.

Currently, there is no work.
Re: Graduated with second class lower. Help!!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please don't allow anyone to deceive you. I graduated with a 2.1 in engineering, one of the best in my department. But honestly there is no job.

I don't need the job and I have not searched either. Develop yourself and you will soon employ PhD holders in your company. Relieve yourself from themodern slavery mentality.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Activates CAPS For Admission Confirmation / SIWES/IT/INTERNSHIP 2018 / Mindset: The New Psychology Of Success Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.