Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part (66974 Views)

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada / She Graduated In 2016 But Has Been Failing Two Particular Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by ijustdey: 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nekede poly furious with student claiming she graduated using God’s help, private parts

The management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede in Imo, says it has begun investigations into the identity of a female student, who gloated about her graduation on TikTok.

The yet-to-be identified female student had gloated on TikTok that she graduated with the help of God and private parts.

In a statement issued by the polytechnic’s registrar, Eucharia Anuna on Monday, the institution condemned the video, saying it was blasphemous and antithetical that the student peddled the name of God in her “deleterious act.”

Management considers the action of the student as most unacceptable and preposterous. The Federal Polytechnic Nekede prides itself as an institution with high academic and moral standards. Both staff and students are quite aware of the consequences of any misconduct,” the polytechnic’s statement said.

It added, “In an unprecedented move, management through the various disciplinary committees, had released hot lines through which students can report any act of exploitation or corruption.

According to the statement, the rector of the institution is a clergyman and has been “committed and consistent in instilling discipline in our students through seminars, solemn assemblies,” sensitisation outreaches and publications.

“When our investigations are over, we shall make our findings and pronouncements public. It is in our purview to ensure that only students found worthy in learning and character are certified,” said the school. “This is a commitment to which we shall remain consistently resolute.”

(NAN)

SOURCE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Urbanchampion: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Olosho has probably talked herself into problems, anyway, her pu%sy may perform more magics

381 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by ogify1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by ecolime(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
And na person born this one oo embarassed

237 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by FalseProphet1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
I see the institution identifying her, I see them revoking 80% of her grades, I see her without a certificate after 5 years, I see her going into full time olosho business.

This I have seen.

459 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Winters23: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
shocked

Sometimes when I think about pusssy I can't help but wonder how powerful it can be when used wisely.

I pride myself as a cautious man but even the brave becomes helpless in the sight of a fresh juicy pusssy.

Let's not kid ourselves guys, pusssy dey sweet.

261 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by arejibadz(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
lol... this gender ehnnnn grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by parkervero(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Poly

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by dettolgel: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Poorly raised children.

This one will still expect a man to pay her bride price. grin

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by MMempire(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Failed generation.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by SafariHunter(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Village pipo sef

10 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Pikahol(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Wow
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Angel55555(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Dikaveli(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
Where is the beauty?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by oz4real83(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
She was only being truthful cheesy cheesy grin

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by TheBTCinvestor: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Ballzproblem2: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
sabotaging her future for 15mins clout , chasing away potential suitors for small attention,many girls have fish brain

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Mccallistas(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
FalseProphet1:
sad
Hahahaha..

I'm waiting for your prophecy!

3 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Tunasco4u(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
That one nah her Pu##y business not mine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by bejamina: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dis1 nah one of the useless nigeria grls we are talking abt

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by christejames(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
She is being honest though 🤯

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Okiton: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin

Wetin the school wan fo after the investigation? The babe no break any law
It's
her pussy
Her business

The babe go still use her pussy settle any matter that may arise after the investigation

24 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by spiceadole: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
After graduation comes the main hustle.
She is advertising herself.
Nudity and Bleep sells.
These are the kind of things that men can like and can "invest" in

5 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by BATified2023: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
N some people will still pay exorbitant bride price for this?

4 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by lazynairalander1: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Supposed leaders of tomorrow. This one too will follow dey shout #SayNo2Sex4Grade but alas she is an enabler.

6 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Godsonkemz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Fear Imo girls... Their toto actively breathes faster than a heartbeat of an athlete.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by Mrkumareze(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
This generation talk anyhow. I wonder how we lost it so easily, back in 1990s, we never beleiev3d of today's lifestyle.

12 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by NohurryInLife: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Them go attack her anyhow now. Na una dey always shout say una like truthful ppl. Now the girl dey try dey truthful with how the whole matter take go, una dey attack ahm grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by specialmati(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh LOrd protect, save and help men of this generation

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part by MMempire(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.