Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Top Ministers To Be Sacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Ministers To Be Sacked (1639 Views)

Buhari Has Reduced Ministers To Abba Kyari’s Clerical Aides - PDP / Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Kyari / Osinbajo, Ministers To Ride On Lagos-ibadan Train Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ministers To Be Sacked by bappahman: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Pick 3 Ministers that needs to be shown the way out and 3 people you believe should join the cabinet
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by bappahman: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2017
1) Minister of women affairs 2) Minister of Education 3) Minister of Health

1 Like

Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by richidinho(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2017
FCT minister, not jst sack, he shld be made to refund all the salary he has received since Nov.2015

Get him arrested immediately for waisting our time

2. Solomon dalung

3.minister of health

1 Like

Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by bappahman: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2017
richidinho:
FCT minister, not jst sack, he shld be made to refund all the salary he has received since Nov.2015

Get him arrested immediately for waisting our time

2. Solomon dalung

3.minister of health

You no like the fct guy at all
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by ipobarecriminals: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2017
dalung,Fashola,that jezebel of woman. 5hat short man that wrar dark glass even when indoor.
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by celestialAgent(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2017

Fashola!

Fashola

and Fasholaaaaaaaaa

Dude made electricity go from bad to worse. If you quote me to say nonsense because you are a beneficiary of the partially distributed electricity, thunder fire both of you.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by chinoxstock: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2017
Leave the ministers alone. Sack Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by naijaboy756: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2017
petroleum minister
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by bappahman: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2017
naijaboy756:
petroleum minister
wetin Kachikwu come do
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by SalamRushdie: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2017
Minister of Power, Minister of works housing and minister of sports
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by bappahman: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2017
So far the 2 surprise Ministers to me to be included are petroleum and PWH
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by bappahman: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2017
I believe Ministers of states are not to be blamed, the system does not favor them, you hardly see Ministers like Heineken, Baba shafuri etc
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by SHTFguy: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Buhari should first and foremost sack himself as Oil minister
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by SHTFguy: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2017
bappahman:
I believe Ministers of states are not to be blamed, the system does not favor them, you hardly see Ministers like Heineken, Baba shafuri etc

What of the current Minister of State for Aviation who does not even allow Amaechi's madness to come upon the aviation section?
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by bappahman: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Aviation is diiff cos he want appointed as minister of state for transport, he has a clear responsibility, i wish pmb had done it to most, like minister of state for works, ministry for PWH, So the guy will know is clear mandate, or Minister of State foreign affairs (Africa)
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by adem30: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2017
I am very sure that Fashola, Amaechi and Ngige are untouchable. They will complete 4yrs, Likewise Minister for Agriculture Audu Ogbe
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by bappahman: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2017
adem30:
I am very sure that Fashola, Amaechi and Ngige are untouchable. They will complete 4yrs, Likewise Minister for Agriculture Audu Ogbe
I think so
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by bappahman: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Lets hope it happens soon, hopefully tomorrow
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by MrPolitics: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2017
adem30:

Same here. Esp Amaechi and Fashola. Although I expect Fashola to lose 1 ministry

Audu Ogbeh would remain due to his good works in his ministry.

1 Like

Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by jpphilips(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2017
No sane person can continue keeping a liability like Fashola regardless his political appendages, if Fashola could not give us 12hrs electricity, he is supposed to have affected nationwide distribution of pre paid meters. where we don't see electricity, we save our money, that is the right thing to do. Fashola must go!! or electricity should be removed from his calling.
prof bart Nnaji should be returned, this administration is the kind of environment his ingenuity will thrive.
Re: Top Ministers To Be Sacked by bappahman: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
jpphilips:
No sane person can continue keeping a liability like Fashola regardless his political appendages, if Fashola could not give us 12hrs electricity, he is supposed to have affected nationwide distribution of pre paid meters. where we don't see electricity, we save our money, that is the right thing to do. Fashola must go!! or electricity should be removed from his calling.
prof bart Nnaji should be returned, this administration is the kind of environment his ingenuity will thrive.
True

(1) (Reply)

The Lie About Biafra By Frank Aig-imoukhuede / What President Buhari Did Immediately After Obasanjo Told Him To Step Down / President Buhari Is Incompetent – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.