Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing! (1772 Views)

Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode / Adamawa Ex-deputy Governor Asks Court To Declare Him Gov / Buhari Urges Tribunal To Declare Him President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing! by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2010
mikeansy:

He can have a reshufle.
But what I am saying is that with live hard evidence, regardless of who is there in FEC. Anybody who says a dead man should continue to rule can will have to tell the country why he wants to break section 144. Trust me no minister wants to be held on record to do that. He can reshuffle if he likes.

He would have done that before the 24th of February when he thought yaradua is back . . . . .Jonathan is scared as hell to make any move, and that is the problem we having here.
imagine Atiku being in position to rule right now, i am sure, heads would have rolled
Re: Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing! by naso2(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2010
I think we are somehow not looking at the issue objectively. First Jonathan had to take out AONDAKAA, at least to forestall any legal tackles from the YARA, camp. That we all applauded. The next thing we were calling for was a major cabinet reshuffle and change of service chiefs. In this regard Jonathan had to tread softly as the issue of trust loomed. The powers behind the scene are not sure that jonathan will not change the existing politcal(rotational) arrangement.

Too many changes would have created so much tension in the country and remember that even if he acted faster , at best the senate will still be working on the impeachment details.

The only mistake I think Jonathan made was not fortifying his own intelligence network to track everything the Turai camp was planning. He probably was getting "info" to work with from Saharareporters like most of us.

I still think Jonathan has a strong chance. This is a marathon , not a dash.
Re: Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing! by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2010
na_so:

I think we are somehow not looking at the issue objectively. First Jonathan had to take out AONDAKAA, at least to forestall any legal tackles from the YARA, camp. That we all applauded. The next thing we were calling for was a major cabinet reshuffle and change of service chiefs. In this regard Jonathan had to tread softly as the issue of trust loomed. The powers behind the scene are not sure that jonathan will not change the existing politcal(rotational) arrangement.

Too many changes would have created so much tension in the country and remember that even if he acted faster , at best the senate will still be working on the impeachment details.

The only mistake I think Jonathan made was not fortifying his own intelligence network to track everything the Turai camp was planning. He probably was getting "info" to work with from Saharareporters like most of us.

I still think Jonathan has a strong chance. This is a marathon , not a dash.

But is he wiling to do what it takes?
Re: Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing! by naso2(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
I think he will, lets watch.

Everyone is assessing the strength of the opposing camp. Even the politcians know that what TURAI is doing   is as dangerous as trying to show off with a stick of cigarette at  a petrol Depot. She thinks she has the COAS in control but ,   but,

The politicians know that if they dont act fast to stem this tide, na im be say all of dem go soon. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing! by Fhemmmy: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2010
na_so:

I think he will, lets watch.

Everyone is assessing the strength of the opposing camp. Even the politcians know that what TURAI doing is as dangerous as trying to show off with a stick of cigarette at a petrol Depot. She thinks she has the COAS in control but , but,

The politicians know that if they dont act fast to stem this tide, na im be say all of dem go soon. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I am dying within to see him act and realy behave like a president
Re: Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing! by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2010
He needs to grow some balls
Re: Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2010
Power intoxicates but absolute power intoxicates absolutely! Acting president jonathan is still in the league of soft drinks but he needs to move fast to the level of beer, sepe, ogogoro, sapele water, schnapps e.t.c lest his indecision become his downfall. However i want to believe hes not weak but trying to restrategise lest his fate become like that of the tortoise and elephant where booby trap was set for the elephant though he was assured a kings throne by the tortoise and other kingmakers. Unfortunately yardua was flown into the country the same day to counter whatever move jonathan would have made at the FEC meeting, an act that alter jonathans plan but he needs to damn turai & co. and take control now. Hes our hope cos governors, ministers and even Nass may not be trusted to impeach yaradua cos of their antecedents and penchant for ghana must go bags!
Re: Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing! by otawa: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
an act that alter jonathans plan but he needs to damn turai & co. and take control now. Hes our hope cos governors, ministers and even Nass may not be trusted to impeach yaradua cos of their antecedents and penchant for ghana must go bags!

if Goodluck is your hope. I am afraid to disappoint you that your hope is hopeless!

GoodLuck should explain why his wife is not in prison for stealing $2,000,000.00 from Bayelsa people.

She was caught red-handed by EFCC in 2007.
Re: Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing! by mbulela: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
where is beaf?
come and defend this docile fellow who has had the world fall into his lap at every turn in his life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Stuff White Ppl Will Tell You About Nigeria Is Mindblowing / Oil Minister In N2.2b Bribery Scandal / Breaking News!! Confession Of An Ngwa Banker: Real Reasons Ngwa Attack T.a Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.