Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics (2282 Views)

My Device Is Taking Me Back To 80 When I Take Pics With It. / Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by Crystalom3(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2017
I have been searching for this for a while now and most methods that bloggers recommend don't work.
I just stumbled on this by mistake.

Note: sometimes it works flawlessly and sometimes you'd be frustrated but no harm after Mb no dey

How to do it

1. Download Facebook lite free freebasics

2. Then open the Facebook lite and login with freebasics no image.

3. After that close app switch data to another network that you have data on

4.reopen the Facebook lite and it should be on data mode and you can see pics

That's all. Like I said before it sometimes works. I have been using it.
Re: How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by RoyalBoutique(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
It doesnt even make sense

2 Likes

Re: How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
This trick is for very poor people but kudos. you never can tell when one needs it.

2 Likes

Re: How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by Mikee7(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
plavic:
This trick is for very poor people but kudos. you never can tell when one needs it.
At all ooh this person said nonsense, you will still use data in the end. Well I don't really worry about data that much
Re: How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by Esdb3: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Crystalom3:
I have been searching for this for a while now and most methods that bloggers recommend don't work.
I just stumbled on this by mistake.

Note: sometimes it works flawlessly and sometimes you'd be frustrated but no harm after Mb no dey

How to do it

1. Download Facebook lite free freebasics

2. Then open the Facebook lite and login with freebasics no image.

3. After that close app switch data to another network that you have data on

4.reopen the Facebook lite and it should be on data mode and you can see pics

That's all. Like I said before it sometimes works. I have been using it.

do you know you are insane? Ask the people around you to tie you please.

3 Likes

Re: How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by heed101(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Esdb3:

grin
Re: How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by maxnedu11(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
here goes another patient
Re: How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by swaqq(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
You miss road
Re: How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by Halancornell(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Esdb3:

grin i comment my reserve grin
Re: How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by Crystalom3(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Esdb3:

dis is y parents should stay off weed ... Its affects their children cry
Re: How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by Esdb3: 3:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Crystalom3:
dis is y parents should stay off weed ... Its affects their children cry

wow. The other person on the end of this chat is allowed to roam with sane people? once again, ask the people around you to tie you. Well, maybe your parents are too insane to know something is wrong cause only a foolish father would allow such an unfortunate being on the internet to dsgrace the family name. But, ehhhh, mad people don't care about 'family-name' they only worry about displaying more insanity like you wouldsoon reply me with.
Re: How To View Facebook Pics With Freebasics by Crystalom3(m): 9:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Esdb3:

wow. The other person on the end of this chat is allowed to roam with sane people? once again, ask the people around you to tie you. Well, maybe your parents are too insane to know something is wrong cause only a foolish father would allow such an unfortunate being on the internet to dsgrace the family name. But, ehhhh, mad people don't care about 'family-name' they only worry about displaying more insanity like you wouldsoon reply me with.
I don't have time for foolish talks so u win. Go cool down

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Refer And Earn Apps And Free Recharge 2018 / See The Video Of How A Man’s Samsung Phone Exploded In Surulere, Lagos / Samsung Quietly Launches The Galaxy Xcover Pro With Removable Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.