Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! (6685 Views)

90 Percent Of Nairaland Users Uses Freebasics / How To Browse Any Site For Free On All Networks Using Freebasics / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Mustiboy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
All thanks to Nairaland in collaboration with Airtel, you can access Nairaland, which was disabled before, on freebasics in a better way. you can now login and see pictures. what offer could be better than this?

2 Likes

Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
What's this freebasic stuff all about
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Alejoc(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Wow... We are going places..... Nairaland is the home of gentle giants!
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by chiommy123(f): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Is that true? Abeg wey my airtel sim dey
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by urchmanni93(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
Am using the free basic it's awesome.. Thanks nairaland.. @suen
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Mustiboy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
chiommy123:
don't doubt it

Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
nice 1 from NL but my airtel sim is too slow

1 Like

Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Cozbymaster97(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
How does it work
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by chiommy123(f): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mustiboy:
don't doubt it
can you see pix and comment too
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Mankosi: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
urchmanni93:
Am using the free basic it's awesome.. Thanks nairaland.. @suen
I downloaded but it's not working
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by urchmanni93(m): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mankosi:
I downloaded but it's not working
Am using operamini... Mini
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Mustiboy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
chiommy123:
can you see pix and comment too
why not
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by chiommy123(f): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mustiboy:
why not
too good to be true. What happened
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by slivertongue: 1:53am On Sep 05, 2018
Awuff still dey run belle oo
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Mankosi: 6:08am On Sep 05, 2018
urchmanni93:

Am using operamini... Mini
operamini mini is not freebasic nah
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Kelly2713(m): 6:16am On Sep 05, 2018
my guys na true ooooooo
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by okwabayi(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2018
These Nairaland children too like awoof.
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Offpoint: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Who still use Freebasic in 2018? jeez
With my Glo, I don't need no Freebasic...
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2018
I was using it on 9mobile but it suddenly stopped working
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Remijuice: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Na Just 20mb for the whole day!

1 Like

Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by dasphinx1(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2018
Mustiboy:
All thanks to Nairaland in collaboration with Airtel, you can access Nairaland, which was disabled before, on freebasics in a better way. you can now login and see pictures. what offer could be better than this?

It works on 9mobile as well. You can login, see pictures, and comment, like i just did.

By the way, the gratitude should go to Facebook for providing the freebasics platform so that one can gain free access to nairaland and other sites.

Peace
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by Gabrielleereal(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2018
chiommy123:
lol.. I'm helping u to use it�
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by nwaobitex: 7:47am On Sep 05, 2018
Interesting
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by blazepascal(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2018
Wow thats good to hear
Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by zebotegof: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2018
LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand. Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Freebasics Nairaland Is Back And Better! by nelsonebby(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2018
It’s 5Mb Limit for airtel users.
While it’s unlimited for 9mobile users

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Configure Etisalat & Glo On Mtn F@stlink After Unlocking D Mtn Modem? / Registration Key For Collins English Dictionary(mobile) / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Specs & Price Review In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.