Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" (23510 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: How Money From Nigeria Funded My Ghanaian Movies / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by mrvitalis(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2017
buzzmania:
It's the other way round boy.We safe guard your airspace and offshore.Look it up.You're just a bunch of weaklings.
Lol very funny

You are less than 3 state in Nigeria bro

Go get a life with your junk money
Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by buzzmania(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol very funny

You are less than 3 state in Nigeria bro

Go get a life with your junk money
The joke is on you and your useless ant of Africa.No wonder only illiterates who barely qualify as communal assembly men here rule your kind in that accursed zoo. grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by mrvitalis(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2017
buzzmania:
The joke is on you and your useless ant of Africa.No wonder only illiterates who barely qualify as communal assembly men here rule your kind in that accursed zoo. grin grin

You mean same illiterate you president has visited 4 times already begging for help ?
Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by Just30: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2017
mrvitalis:

Tell that to your president
and what has he done but lead ?
Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by buzzmania(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
mrvitalis:

You mean same illiterate you president has visited 4 times already begging for help ?
He's only there to put some words of wisdom into the dullard's head in order not to sink that sh!thole into oblivion. grin
Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by mrvitalis(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
buzzmania:
He's only there to put some words of wisdom into the dullard's head in order not to sink that sh!thole into oblivion. grin
Lol or to beg for help as usual
Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by buzzmania(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol or to beg for help as usual
You guys need that help most if only you've got some to offer
Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by makydebbie(f): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
mrvitalis:
I just hate Ghana and anything Ghanaian
The feeling is mutual.
Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by mrvitalis(m): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
buzzmania:
You guys need that help most if only you've got some to offer

The fact ones car has issues Dosnt mean he can't help a begged with change
Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by Just30: 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
makydebbie:
The feeling is mutual.
you can hate all your life
Haters we know you grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by makydebbie(f): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Just30:
you can hate all your life
Haters we know you grin grin
Na you sabi. grin
Re: Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" by buzzmania(m): 5:11am On Sep 14, 2017
mrvitalis:

The fact ones car has issues Dosnt mean he can't help a begged with change
Now it's obvious which country's education is fvcked up grin.I can help you enroll in one of our senior high schools.Don't worry about fees,it's free now. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title / Wole Soyinka And Sister In 1940 (Picture) / Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.