Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Read This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Read This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same (570 Views)

Should I Go For A Masters Degree Or Remain Jobless At Home? / Career Advice Needed. Remain In Dubai Or Accept An Employment Offer In Berlin? / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by dyce101(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2017
DETERMINATION SPEECH BY OMOKOYA ELIJAH

PLEASE SHARE

Hello to my distinguished audience.

My name is Olumide omokoya Elijah, I want to deliver a significant speech, before I proceed, Socrates is of the words that, "determination is the ability to continue trying to do something no matter how hard things get, pursuing goal with energy and focus."

It keeps us firmly centered on chosen purpose , the word determination is not just a word it's a tool we use to keep defeat from becoming permanent ...unstoppable movement.

Dreams and goals are accomplished when you have the determination to aim for them working your hardest to do your best,you can not reach your potential unless you have the will to do your very best at all times and work past the difficulties that will arise along life path.

I could remember when I downloaded a football game on my phone, it was so difficult that I couldn't play but my friend Abioye Kehinde Joseph found it easy but it was posing challenges to me in order to score a goal. I almost deleted the game because it was frustrating... But I keep playing the game with the perseverance to score just a goal but now I'm now a guru because I desire how many goals to score per match, a result of determination.

All great achievers in life have made it where they are today due to their hard work, commitments and determination. You can't wake up in the morning and accomplish most rigorous task, everytime is a work in progress at some point and with strength of determination it becomes an achievement.

The like of Micheal jordan, he was told by the basketball coach in highschool that he wasn't good enough and Would never make the team.
He worked harder than ever he was determined and committed to become the best he possibly could be and it worked.
The like of president Buhari he cried when ex president Good luck emerged as the winner of presidential election still buhari still keep faith to winning. His determination was strong and great it wasn't over for him till it was done, he won the 2015 presidential election due to his determination.

DETERMINATION MADE HIS LIFE SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT DETERMINATION HE CANT EMERGED AS THE PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT COUNTRY NIGERIA.

I must say, as you're reading this your life is yours to control and create whatever your heart desires determination will help you in doing so, being determine you are opening the door for a better tomorrow future achievements and over all happiness in life .

OLUMIDE OMOKOYA ELIJAH

@politicalactivist
@IamaNigeriayouth
@Socrates
@motivationalspeaker

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Job For A Better One / Yeapyapp Is Offering Free Websites For Any 20 Lucky Entrepreneur This Christmas! / Talented 16-year-old Boy From Edo State Lateef Ambudu Builds Nice Mud House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.