Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution (1898 Views)

You Need A Cryptocurrency/blockchain Technology For Your Project / What Is Cryptocurrency; Blockchain Technology / Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by ojexin(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2017
Abjcoin will connect banks ,payment providers, digital asset exchange and corporate to provide one frictionless experience to use money globally.

BLOCKCHAIN STRUCTURE
*Algorithm type: Pow/Pos
*Total coin supply: 30,000,000
*Block Reward : 50 ABJ
*Pos Percentage : 15% Annually

MINING ABJCOIN

Abjcoin provides proof of work mining as well as proof of stake mining thereby making every user to abjcoin a miner. Proof if stake mining produces between 1-100% Abjcoin yearly dependent on network weight and the total amount of coins in the users wallet staking.
All that us required to mine with proof of stake(POS) is to have Abjcoin in your core , then leave it open and connxlextwd to the internet. Staking is automatic.

ABJCOIN SECURITY
Abjcoin provides a high level of security , as there is no single or central server that holds it blockchain. It network is distributed and cannot be hacked.

PRICE DETERMINANTS
The price of Abjcoin is determined by it market, adoptions and community of users. Unlike other currencies where there are big miners and traders who influence prices, Abjcoin blockchain structure gives rooms for everyone to drive it market.

Current Abjcoin market price : $0.50 or 155NGN

ABJCOIN TRADE MARKET

Abjcoin is one among the first cryptocurrency to provide it own trade market where Abjcoin can be paired with local currencies as well as pair with the United State Dollar. This enables easy access for everyone into it trade market.

MORE ABOUT ABJCOIN
Anyone can run the Abjcoin Wallet and transact with the same anonymity as bitcoin or even better. Everyone shares the bank history, so it is entirely transparent. It is extremely fast, as you can send money to anyone in the world within seconds.
All payments in the world can be fully interoperable. Abjcoins allows any bank, business or individual to securely send and receive payments anywhere at anytime, with or without a bank account. Abjcoin increase access to global commerce.

Official websites

Project website : www.abjcoin.org

Block Explorer : www.abjcoin.io

ICO sales: www.abjcoin.com

Github : www.github.com/aback in block chain/abjcoin

Facebook: Abjcoinblockchain

Twitter : Abjcoinblockch

Instagram: abjcoinblockchan

1 Like

Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by ojexin(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2017
This will be great
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by Yoshy: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yes there is this trend for fraudulent individuals to make quick cash through ICO and this ABJshitcoin shouts "SCAM!". No white paper, no solid proof of service plus many more red flags. Guys beware!!!

3 Likes

Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by greatnaija01: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
there is no abjcoin wallet address .... why? I just joined and I want to buy today before it gets unveiled on the 15th... customer care on facebook aint helping
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by Techliet(m): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yoshy:
Yes there is this trend for fraudulent individuals to make quick cash through ICO and this ABJshitcoin shouts "SCAM!". No white paper, no solid proof of service plus many more red flags. Guys beware!!!

Don say what you don't know about ABJCOIN not having whitepaper, here is the link https://abjcoin.org/downloads/AbjCoinWhitepaper.pdf please verify something before you begin your rants.

I trust in the vision of ABJCOIN... this is the best thing that can happend to Nigerian.
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by ojexin(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yoshy:

Go to the official website u will see the white paper and proof... Launching date and conference etc... You will know the brain behind the scenes
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by Techliet(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
greatnaija01:
there is no abjcoin wallet address .... why? I just joined and I want to buy today before it gets unveiled on the 15th... customer care on facebook aint helping

here is the link to download the ABJCOIN wallets to different devices https://abjcoin.org/#download. about the customers support thing, i can't tell because this is weekend, so, let's see how the week will go, meanwhile. There is a need for 24 hours support, so, the poster should take note
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by ojialo(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
is it in coinmarket
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by ojexin(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
ojialo:
is it in coinmarket

According to what I heard after ICO it will enter coinmarket
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by Techliet(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
ojialo:
is it in coinmarket

It can only get to coinmarcap after ICO. yu may like this article from Entrepreneur blog, you will love it. https://www.entrepreneur.ng/crypto-currency/blockchain-technology-in-africa-abjcoin-to-save-africa-economy/
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by 69MissedCalls(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Most ICOs are scams. Hope the devs don't dump their coins on u after the ICO
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by Sunnyja: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Most ICOs are scams. Hope the devs don't dump their coins on u after the ICO
I am still watching, any thing NIGERIAN calls for caution.
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by Yoshy: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
ojexin:

Go to the official website u will see the white paper and proof... Launching date and conference etc... You will know the brain behind the scenes

What problem are they solving? Is the prototype usable? Did they pass through the standard legal backing and approval?
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by Yoshy: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Techliet:

It can only get to coinmarcap after ICO. yu may like this article from Entrepreneur blog, you will love it. https://www.entrepreneur.ng/crypto-currency/blockchain-technology-in-africa-abjcoin-to-save-africa-economy/

That's what I thought, entrepreneur.ng, this is obviously not affiliated to reputed entrepreneur.com.
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by enm(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
Abeg who remember goshencoin? Please people good development for Nigeria and Africa but let open our eyes well well but investing.

@op, no bounty ?
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by ojexin(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Abjcoin blockchain provides a crypto market for naira ,one among the first crypto to manage their own market.

It used the Proof of stake algorithms, the thereby making it possible for anyone to mine with just a PC.

With a current cap of 45,000,000USD and a current price of $0.50 , it is set to trade above $5 this year .

It a crypto that had been submitted to CBN to study as it provides an indigenous market and heard globally.

With Abjcoin, every African had access into the international trade market with their local currency. It set to uplift the local currency balance ad against dollar.

For those who have been seeking to mine, abjcoin give the mining power to all users. For investors, it can give more than a 300% profit before year ends from the way it is going.
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by dnoable08: 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
How do I get a wallet?
Re: The First Nigeria Cryptocurrency Blockchain Solution by GoshenCoin: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2018
enm:
Abeg who remember goshencoin? Please people good development for Nigeria and Africa but let open our eyes well well but investing.

@op, no bounty ?

GoshenCoin launching its own exchange soon www.chrygx.com among many other projects

(1) (Reply)

80k A Week Wow!!! 1XBET AGENT COMMISSION / . / Sincere Questions To Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.