Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free (1900 Views)

Nigerians Using Blockchain Wallet, Please How Do You Withdraw Your Funds / Exchange Your TBC To BTC On binarexchange.com / BTC Market! Meet Legit Merchants To Buy And Sell BTC On Our Escrow Whsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 9:39am On May 22, 2018
Do You want to mine Bitcoin straight from your Blockchain wallet without having to pay any mining company for price per hash and electrical efficiency.

Don’t wrestle with that anymore there is a way to mine BTC straight from your blockchain wallet, we have the fastest bitcoin mining hardware with which you can make 2.5% daily from your Blockchain wallet.
Send message for more information..LET'S MINE FOR FREE

1 Like

Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by tayotayo60: 9:47am On May 22, 2018
Send info to
tayotayo60@yahoo.com
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by alfredcrane: 10:14am On May 22, 2018
send me details to eniolaoluwaseun@gmail.com or whatsapp on 09091429822
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by adomuwiner(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2018
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 10:49am On May 22, 2018
alfredcrane:
send me details to eniolaoluwaseun@gmail.com or whatsapp on 09091429822
sent
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 10:50am On May 22, 2018
adomuwiner:
adomu2009@gmail.com
sent
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by Wyse1: 10:55am On May 22, 2018
ademolabiodun@yahoo.com
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by Lagbaja01(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2018
Some people are always online wasting so much data on pages that will never put money back in their pocket, after exhusting the normal monthly sub, they still dip their hands in their pocket to do another data subcription from their hard earned money.....That's not good enough!

If you are addicted to the internet, you do not have to worry about monthly subcription fee anymore as long as you are willing to work with me on a simple task.

TASK REQUIREMENTS
- Android device (phone or tab)
- Two emails & two phone number
- you must currently have active sub on your phone
- task requires less than 10mb of your data in a month
- less than 3 minutes of your time every day.

NB: 1. YOU ARE NOT INVESTING ANY MONEY HERE AND I AM NOT SELLING ANY EBOOK/PRODUCT TO YOU AS SOME ARE FOND OF DOING, THEREFORE FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES ACCORDINGLY.

2. ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS SIGN UP AND DOWNLOAD AN APP THAT IS LESS THAN 13MB, LOGIN TO THE APP AND MAKE SURE THE APP IS CONNECTED WHENEVER YOU PUT YOUR DATA ON AND AT THE END OF EACH COMPLETED TASK YOU GET PAID.

3. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH SCHEME BUT SOMETIME THAT CAN FOOT YOUR MONTHLY DATA SUB OF N1000, IF THIS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, PLEASE DONT EVEN BOTHER TO CHAT ME UP.

4. I WON'T WELCOME ANY UNRELIVANT QUESTION/ DOUBT AS THE TASK DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY MONETRY INVOLVEMENT OR YOUR FINANCIAL DETAILS....ONCE YOU MEET MY TARGET I WILL PAY YOU VIA AIRTIME OR DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS YOU WISH.......

if you have the above requirements, chat me up on my whatsapp number 0.8.1.5.7.3.4.3.6.9.9
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by clintonsparkz(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2018
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by babkol: 1:01pm On May 22, 2018
I'm interested pls do mail me, babkol07@gmail.com
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 4:52pm On May 22, 2018
Wyse1:
ademolabiodun@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 4:53pm On May 22, 2018
babkol:
I'm interested pls do mail me, babkol07@gmail.com
sent
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by clintonsparkz(m): 4:54pm On May 22, 2018
lollyheart:
Do You want to mine Bitcoin straight from your Blockchain wallet without having to pay any mining company for price per hash and electrical efficiency.

Don’t wrestle with that anymore there is a way to mine BTC straight from your blockchain wallet, we have the fastest bitcoin mining hardware with which you can make 2.5% daily from your Blockchain wallet.
Send message for more information..LET'S MINE FOR FREE
This looks fishy n tricky... what's d software and why must it be $100 n above? I don't want to call this scam but it looks like one

1 Like

Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 5:10pm On May 22, 2018
clintonsparkz:

This looks fishy n tricky... what's d software and why must it be $100 n above? I don't want to call this scam but it looks like one
hello sir/ma you can call it whatever you want but the only way to find out whether it is or not is to ask questions.

Do you know any mining machine that offers lower?
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by clintonsparkz(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2018
lollyheart:
hello sir/ma you can call it whatever you want but the only way to find out whether it is or not is to ask questions.

Do you know any mining machine that offers lower?
u just posted stuff, without d mining softer, what's d name? how do people get it? answer
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 5:19pm On May 22, 2018
clintonsparkz:
u just posted stuff, without d mining softer, what's d name? how do people get it? answer
did you ask any of this before calling it shady?
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by clintonsparkz(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2018
lollyheart:
did you ask any of this before calling it shady?
I said I suspect it is, am not a kid...clear urself and stop avoiding questions, post proof here, $100 is a big money, u don't expect people to just jump into it
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 5:25pm On May 22, 2018
clintonsparkz:
They do mine directly on blockchain , they have a good mining rig setups which enhance my mining capability I use the Avalon 721 and 741 hardware and software, they been able to maintain a good reputation with customers by giving them good weekly returns making up to 2.5 of their btc daily. Moreover you're not paying anyone or any company the money. This is the last reply I'll give you.
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by clintonsparkz(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2018
This was d mail he sent, pls nairalanders help me analyse am

STEPS TO START MINING AND EARNING 2.5% DAILY

1) Create a new blockchain wallet to start mining BTC

2)Provide details of your new Blockchain wallet so the mining software Machine can be linked with the new blockchain wallet account.

3)Once the mining machine has been linked to your account change your blockchain password to anything you desire(so only you can have access to your wallet)

4)Purchase any amount of Bitcoin from $100 and above into your new wallet and watch the mining software machine do it's job

5)check your Bitcoin wallet 24hours from the Bitcoin Purchase and see your Bitcoin increase by 2.5% daily FOR FREE.

If you have any questions let me know.

nairalanders come see o
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by Chuxserve(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2018
I am interested... chuxserve@gmail.com
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by Amazonboss(f): 8:41pm On May 22, 2018
clintonsparkz:
This was d mail he sent, pls nairalanders help me analyse am

STEPS TO START MINING AND EARNING 2.5% DAILY

1) Create a new blockchain wallet to start mining BTC

2)Provide details of your new Blockchain wallet so the mining software Machine can be linked with the new blockchain wallet account.

3)Once the mining machine has been linked to your account change your blockchain password to anything you desire(so only you can have access to your wallet)

4)Purchase any amount of Bitcoin from $100 and above into your new wallet and watch the mining software machine do it's job

5)check your Bitcoin wallet 24hours from the Bitcoin Purchase and see your Bitcoin increase by 2.5% daily FOR FREE.

If you have any questions let me know.

nairalanders come see o

Lolz! I love this. So someone should analyse please

Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by foworaboy(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2018
Interested adeyanju.shina@yahoo.com
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by Excelsior12(f): 10:00pm On May 22, 2018
I'm interested abiolaolajohn@gmail.com
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by clintonsparkz(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2018
[quote author=Amazonboss post=67789752][/quote] Sister this us scam abeg, nor too much talk.

1 Like

Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by Develpeast: 12:57am On May 23, 2018
damidave1@yahoo.com
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 2:39pm On May 23, 2018
Develpeast:
damidave1@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 2:41pm On May 23, 2018
Excelsior12:
I'm interested abiolaolajohn@gmail.com
sent
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 2:42pm On May 23, 2018
foworaboy:
Interested adeyanju.shina@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by lollyheart: 2:43pm On May 23, 2018
Chuxserve:
I am interested... chuxserve@gmail.com
sent
Re: Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free by jurist21(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2018
tonyetheadvocate@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Register On Binance With BVN. / . / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.