Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation (2705 Views)

Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Creation Of Job Opportunities: You Can Do It With Or Without Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2017
Yes, a "curse" this is the true definition of atheism.

Ever wondered why some well known atheists on nairaland have been here for years trying to prove the non existence of God?

If they believe God doesn't exist then it's safe to say that they should leave and let live but this cannot happen because even the evil spirits within them know that God is real so they torment and make them unable to live in peace within themselves. Always debating, always restless.

If God is not real to you, then simply don't click on "Religion" because you atheists are not religious people and shouldn't be discussing issues on Religion.

It doesn't make sense to have people who aren't part of any religion, actively participating on religious topics

5 Likes

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by analice107: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Ever wondered why some well known atheists on nairaland have been here for years trying to prove the non existence of God?

If they believe God doesn't exist then it's safe to say that they should leave and let live but this cannot happen because even the evil spirits within them know that God is real so they torment and make them unable to live in peace within themselves. Always debating, always restless.

If God is not real to you, then simply don't click on "Religion" because you atheists are not religious people and shouldn't be discussing issues on Religion.

It doesn't make sense to have people who aren't part of any religion, actively participating on religious topics
Sis. Do you go for Soul winning? This here is their evangelism.

Satan has his people doing different things, manifesting themselves in different forms. To some he pretends not to exits. If they believe he doesn't exist, then God must not exist too. So atheists are here killing themselves that God don't exist. But, if you hold them down to actually have a discussion to that effect, they'd run.

To Magicians, they are capturing people with their lying wonders. Most of them have found themselves inside the churches today deceiving those who want to be deceived.

Bottomline, Satan wants everyone on his side hoping he will win the War of Armageddon.

Revelation:16:14
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

4 Likes

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
analice107:

Sis. Do you go for Soul winning? This here is their evangelism.

Satan has his people doing different things, manifesting themselves in different forms. To some he pretends not to exits. If they believe he doesn't exist, then God must not exist too. So atheists are here killing themselves that God don't exist. But, if you hold them down to actually have a discussion to that effect, they'd run.

To Magicians, they are capturing people with their lying wonders. Most of them have found themselves inside the churches today deceiving those who want to be deceived.

Bottomline, Satan wants everyone on his side hoping he will win the War of Armageddon.

Revelation:16:14
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Yes, I go for soul winning and I pray often for unbelievers but sister let's face fact, there are some Christians who are seeking Christian advice, exhortations and mentoring, some are even seeking prayers from fellow Christians here Such persons come here for that purpose then they stumble across critisms from unbelievers, unhelpful debates and other contents that aren't helpful to the body of Christ

There's a reason why the Bible instructs us not to forsake the fellowship of thy brethrens, some come here for fellowship too but cannot get it because of these restless souls. If this is the only medium where some can meet other Christians due to one reason or the other, shouldn't it be sanitized?

I pray for unbelievers often but they should be called out as often as possible

"Resist the devil and he will flee" James 4:7
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by analice107: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Yes, I go for soul winning and I pray often for unbelievers but sister let's face fact, there are some Christians who are seeking Christian advice, exhortations and mentoring, some are even seeking prayers from fellow Christians here Such persons come here for that purpose then they stumble across critisms from unbelievers, unhelpful debates and other contents that aren't helpful to the body of Christ

There's a reason why the Bible instructs us not to forsake the fellowship of thy brethrens, some come here for fellowship too but cannot get it because of these restless souls. If this is the only medium where some can meet other Christians due to one reason or the other, shouldn't it be sanitized?

I pray for unbelievers often but they should be called out as often as possible

"Resist the devil and he will flee" James 4:7

Yeah, you are right, this is the religion section and according to the Caption, it's where the religious people meet to share their faith. But coming close you'd discover that to be an irony. This is not a place for religious people to share their faith, this is a place for the religious people to lose their faith.

The owner of this platform left his kind sectionless because his intention is to see souls lost by casting doubts into the minds of the weak and feeble.

He has not played down on that fact. In fact, he is very vocal about it.

Calling them out is what very few of us are doing here. Do not ever believe i enjoy doing what i do here. I know exactly what am doing. The Reprobates have fallen, and just like their master satan, they want others down with them, and it will take few bold hearts to faze them off. If everyone of us keeps quiet, then the feeble, those who are too lazy to even feed themselves will just get thrown off by believing the lies they web and twist.

Recently they have come up with blackmailing Christians with the hope that we will run away from this section and leave them here to crush the weak, that will never happen. I, for one do not have a name as far as they are concern, but their validation of me has no place anywhere.

I will call them out and keep doing so as long as i can.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by DeSepiero(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

grin
Sorry. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by butterflylion: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lwtmb that part got me laughing so hard.

Let me give a few names of such atheists and screenshots of their profile and the registration date it holds.

Dalaman -------- Has been here on Nairaland since 2008. That's 9 years of being on Nairaland hopelessly repeating the same noise over and over again. Always having carry overs with no hope of graduation. cheesy

Frank317 --------Has also been here on Nairaland since 2008 and has been foolishly hoping everywhere repeating the same chant of God does not exist all over Nairaland. 9 years of mumuism yet he claims to be a psychologist. I wonder what kind of psychologist would not know that 9 years is too long a time to engage in a futile game which others who have repeatedly tried have died off and have been forgotten. His psychological mind seems strangely unable to see his own foolishness.

Hopefullandlord ------- I can bet my head that one has been on Nairaland with a different moniker for around 6 to 8years but chose to switch to hopefullandlord when he began being active in the religion section.

For him I posted his profile because when here he is like the pendulum of a grandfather clock. When things are at ease he claims atheist (full swing) but when he is pushed real hard he now springs up a clause to his atheism. He suddenly claims (agnostic atheist). For that one his confusion seems to be on autopilot. grin

It did not take me long to observe them especially since I have been here for less than a year but I always take my time to look at profiles often before responding especially since I know a lot of atheists here sometimes pretend to be Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Let me give a few names of such atheists and screenshots of their profile and the registration date it holds.

Dalaman -------- Has been here on Nairaland since 2008. That's 9 years of being on Nairaland hopelessly repeating the same noise over and over again. Always having carry overs with no hope of graduation. cheesy

Frank317 --------Has also been here on Nairaland since 2008 and has been foolishly hoping everywhere repeating the same chant of God does not exist all over Nairaland. 9 years of mumuism yet he claims to be a psychologist. I wonder what kind of psychologist would not know that 9 years is too long a time to engage in a futile game which others who have repeatedly tried have died off and have been forgotten. His psychological mind seems strangely unable to see his own foolishness.

Hopefullandlord ------- I can bet my head that one has been on Nairaland with a different moniker for around 6 to 8years but chose to switch to hopefullandlord when he began being active in the religion section.

For him I posted his profile because when here he is like the pendulum of a grandfather clock. When things are at ease he claims atheist (full swing) but when he is pushed real hard he now springs up a clause to his atheism. He suddenly claims (agnostic atheist). For that one his confusion seems to be on autopilot grin

It did not take me long to observe them especially since I have been here for less than a year but I always take my time to look at profiles often before responding especially since I know a lot of atheists here sometimes pretend to be Christians.

grin It's a shame, really. How can they be on here for so long, saying the same thing over and over while time slips away

@bolded got me laughing
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
analice107:

Yeah, you are right, this is the religion section and according to the Caption, it's where the religious people meet to share their faith. But coming close you'd discover that to be an irony. This is not a place for religious people to share their faith, this is a place for the religious people to lose their faith.

The owner of this platform left his kind sectionless because his intention is to see souls lost by casting doubts into the minds of the weak and feeble.

He has not played down on that fact. In fact, he is very vocal about it.

Calling them out is what very few of us are doing here. Do not ever believe i enjoy doing what i do here. I know exactly what am doing. The Reprobates have fallen, and just like their master satan, they want others down with them, and it will take few bold hearts to faze them off. If everyone of us keeps quiet, then the feeble, those who are too lazy to even feed themselves will just get thrown off by believing the lies they web and twist.

Recently they have come up with blackmailing Christians with the hope that we will run away from this section and leave them here to crush the weak, that will never happen. I, for one do not have a name as far as they are concern, but their validation of me has no place anywhere.

I will call them out and keep doing so as long as i can.

Kudos sister, you've been doing a good job so far, we'll have to make sure his plan doesn't work, this post is truly an eye opener
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by butterflylion: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

grin It's a shame, really. How can they be on here for so long, saying the same thing over and over while time slips away

@bolded got me laughing

Their job is There is no God.
Their life is There is no God
The air they breath is There is no God

So it only makes sense for them to want to claim God does not exist. They have been waking up and sleeping on Nairaland for years.

Hopefullandlord for one, I have noticed that he is often always the first to jump on Christian threads and book space just in case the thread gets to front page.

Often times he is first to comment regardless of the front page expectation. A lot of them are dying deep down inside yet struggling to live and what gives them some sort of consolation that they are still alive is when they keep repeating God does not exist In like company. cheesy

Misery does love company cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by felixomor: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

For him I posted his profile because when here he is like the pendulum of a grandfather clock. When things are at ease he claims atheist (full swing) but when he is pushed real hard he now springs up a clause to his atheism. He suddenly claims (agnostic atheist). For that one his confusion seems to be on autopilot. grin

LMAO grin

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by Niflheim(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
"have been here for years trying to prove the non existence of God? "-------------------------------Says the f**l who is yet to prove the existence of her imaginary dog!!!
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by Ranchhoddas: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

It takes two to tango remember?

What about the Christians that spend their entire lives arguing with atheists?
Is it because common sense beckons to them but they are just too afraid to let go?
There are thousands of Christians on Nairaland who do not give a damn about atheists and what they say. Are you more Christian than them?
Why can't you just avoid atheist threads like Jiggaz, Hosannah, Annyplenty and others?

What is it about atheist threads that you can't resist?

4 Likes

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by butterflylion: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Niflheim -------- has been here since 2009 and still posts like crap. Maybe he is using a sendo. 8 years of meaninglessness. His latest quest now is to look for anything that speaks against pastors and post it regardless of how silly it looks. All he wants is to see Pastor does so so and so and he would post it especially if it's something he sees as a bad thing. I guess his day just broke grin

From that one, I can guarantee nothing of value should be expected intelligence wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by analice107: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Kudos sister, you've been doing a good job so far, we'll have to make sure his plan doesn't work, this post is truly an eye opener
Satan is a Coward. He takes those who he knows are far weaker and Intimidates them to destruction. When he meets the bold, he either brings accusations or your past life or your present struggles as a Christian, all we need to do is, discover him and boot him out.

There's a thread just opened now, it's about Occult, magic, Wicca (Witchcraft) and every other satanic practices. If you go in there now, you find the atheists who don't believe in God, so shouldn't believe in any of those, there. They are comfortably there hailing the Op.

Atheists are satanists. I call them out becos i know who they are.

They are comfortable with Islam, Witches, Magicians, they are okay with New Age practitioners, but fights the Evangelical Christians. If you withstand them, they blackmail you.

Satan and his agents are cowards

2 Likes

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by analice107: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

Satan is a Coward. He takes those who he knows are far weaker and Intimidates them to destruction. When he meets the bold, he either brings accusations or your past life or your present struggles as a Christian, all we need to do is, discover him and boot him out.

There's a thread just opened now, it's about Occult, magic, Wicca (Witchcraft) and every other satanic practices. If you go in there now, you find the atheists who don't believe in God, so shouldn't believe in any of those, there. They are comfortably there hailing the Op.

They are comfortable with Islam, Witches, Magicians, they are okay with New Age practitioners, but fights the Evangelical Christians. If you withstand them, they blackmail you.

Satan and his agents are cowards.

2 Likes

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by butterflylion: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
analice107:

Satan and his agents are cowards

Give me the link pls
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by analice107: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by butterflylion: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
It takes two to tango remember?

What about the Christians that spend their entire lives arguing with atheists?
Is it because common sense beckons to them but they are just too afraid to let go?
There are thousands of Christians on Nairaland who do not give a damn about atheists and what they say. Are you more Christian than them?
Why can't you just avoid atheist threads like Jiggaz, Hosannah, Annyplenty and others?

What is it about atheist threads that you can't resist?

If you don't post in Religion section, I won't bother you. I will only pray for your souls, I will not force you nor will I post in Atheist section. The fact that you people refuse to leave Religion section for religious people bothers me
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:
Niflheim -------- has been here since 2009 and still posts like crap. Maybe he is using a sendo. 8 years of meaninglessness. His latest quest now is to look for anything that speaks against pastors and post it regardless of how silly it looks. All he wants is to see Pastor does so so and so and he would post it especially if it's something he sees as a bad thing. I guess his day just broke grin

From that one, I can guarantee nothing of value should be expected intelligence wise.

He's an active undergraduate of the curse without a certificate of graduation, 8 years of waste, it's a pity

1 Like

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

Their job is There is no God.
Their life is There is no God
The air they breath is There is no God

So it only makes sense for them to want to claim God does not exist. They have been waking up and sleeping on Nairaland for years.

Hopefullandlord for one, I have noticed that he is often always the first to jump on Christian threads and book space just in case the thread gets to front page.

Often times he is first to comment regardless of the front page expectation. A lot of them are dying deep down inside yet struggling to live and what gives them some sort of consolation that they are still alive is when they keep repeating God does not exist In like company. cheesy

Misery does love company cheesy

What s miserable way to live smh
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by dalaman: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

If you don't post in Religion section, I won't bother you. I will only pray for your souls, I will not force you nor will I post in Atheist section. The fact that you people refuse to leave Religion section for religious people bothers me

If it bothers you then tell your God to lock down all our accounts so that you guys can rest once and for all. After all the dead Jewish hippe you believe is God told you that if only you believe in him and have faith nothing will be impossible for you. Do you believe in the dead Jewish hippie and his promise to you? Report us to him and tell him to shut down our accounts since it bothers you. Olodo believer of Jewish mythology and fiction.

3 Likes

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by dalaman: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

What s miserable way to live smh

Believing that a dead Jewish hippie who doubles as himself and his father commited suicide and sacrificed himself unto him self on your behalf is the best way to live abi ? Well done.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by butterflylion: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

He's an active undergraduate of the curse without a certificate of graduation, 8 years of waste, it's a pity

grin Emphasis on active

1 Like

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by butterflylion: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
dalaman:

If it bothers you then tell your God to lock down all our accounts so that you guys can testbonce and for all. After all the dead Jewish hippe you believe is God told you that if only you believe in him and have faith nothing will be impossible for you. Do you believe in the dead Jewish hippie and his promise to you? Report us to him and tell him.to shut down our accounts since it bothers you. Olodo believer of Jewish mythology and fiction.

For the past 9 years can you shock me with anything new or outlandish you have ever said besides repeating what you just did above?

Shock me Abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by Sebastine1994(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
You should not try to convince a person verbally to accept christ. Your character and behaviour should speak much for you. It is easy to pay lip service to christian doctrine. I am an agnostic myself. I guess many people dont even realise their status until they do some soul searching. Picking faults and common traits in these people you call atheist will only make them more defensive. Search your self. Are you living by example? RELIGION should not push you. RELIGION is like a political party. Every body claims his is the best.

2 Likes

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by dalaman: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

For the past 9 years can you shock me with anything new or outlandish you have ever said besides repeating what you just did above?

Shock me Abeg. grin

Since you are angry that we are here and you obviously do not want us here, why don't you tell your God to just shut down all our accounts once and for all. Some of you have challenged us to insult your God and see what will happen to us, we did and as usual your imaginary God that only lives inside your deluded heads was no where to be found and couldn't do anything as always.

Didn't your dead Jewish hippie promise you guys the ability to do impossible things if only you have the tiniest of faith in him? You have faith so report us to him to.lock all our accounts so that we will stop annoying you guys once and for all. Nothing will be impossible for your dead Jewish hippie promised you. Report us to him that we are mocking him and saying that he is imaginary so that he'll close all our accounts once and for all instead of allowing you mythology believers to come and be feeling pains, insulting us and squabbling with us on his behalf. Report us and rest.
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by butterflylion: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
dalaman:

Since you are angry that we are here and you obviously do not want us here, why don't you tell your God to just shut down all our accounts once and for all. Some of you have challenged us to insult your God and see what will happen to us, we did and as usual your imaginary God that only lives inside your deluded heads was no where to be found and couldn't do anything as always.

Didn't your dead Jewish hippie promise you guys the ability to do impossible things if only you have the tiniest of faith in him? You have faith so report us to him to.lock all our accounts so that we will stop annoying you guys once and for all. Nothing will be impossible for youbisbwjatbtye dead Jewish hippie promised you. Report us to him that we are mocling him and saying that he is imaginary so that he'll close all our accounts once and for all instead of allowing you mythology believers to come and be feeling pains, insulting us and squabbling with us on his behalf. Report us and rest.

I said shock me with something new and not your usual noise cheesy

FYI I am not angry o. Why should I be? Is it my time you are wasting? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by DeSepiero(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by dalaman: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

I said shock me with something new and not your usual noise cheesy

FYI I am not angry o. Why should I be? Is it my time you are wasting? grin grin

You are very angry a d you've said it before to someone. Your said and I quote

"Making comments like Jesus is a dog would keep getting you the tirades you deserve "

You are obviously angry when we call your dead Jewish hippie a dog, you've even attempted to call me out on it before. You are very angry when we mock and ridicule your God. Tell him to lock all our accounts already na instead of wasting time pouring out tirades and
invective at us on his behalf that has refused to stop us from mocking him. You guys have threatened us with your God, let out streams of invective with no results. Tell your God to shut down all.our accounts so that you will rest. After all the dead Jewish hippie have promised you that nothing willbe impossible for you if only you believe in him. Go ahead we are waiting.
Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by butterflylion: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
dalaman:

You are very angry a d you've said it before to someone. Your said and I quote

"Making comments like Jesus is a dog would keep getting you the tirades you deserve "

You are obviously angry when we call your dead Jewish hippie a dog, you've even attempted to call me out on it before. You are very angry when we mock and ridicule your God. Tell him to lock all our accounts already na instead of wasting time pouring out tirades and
invective at us on his behalf that has refused to stop us from mocking him. You guys have threatened us with your God, let out streams of invective with no results. Tell your God to shut down all.our accounts so that you will rest. After all the dead Jewish hippie have promised you that nothing willbe impossible for you if only you believe in him. Go ahead we are waiting.

cheesy grin

It's easy for anyone reading our comments to see who is angry ogbeni

I repeat, shock me with something new which is different from your 9 years if repetitive shallowness. Go ahead and blow me away cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Curse Without Certificate Of Graduation by dalaman: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
butterflylion:

cheesy grin

It's easy for anyone reading our comments to see who is angry ogbeni

I repeat, shock me with something new which is different from your 9 years if repetitive shallowness. Go ahead and blow me away cheesy

Are you tired of giving us the tirades we deserve? Report us so that all our accounts will be locked once and for all. Remember the dead Jewish hippie promised you that nothing will be impossible for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Declared Islam Contagious Disease And Quarantined 1 Million Muslims / God Is Dead … God Is Alive. Praise God. Alleluia. / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya (late Bimbo Odukoya's Husband) Set To Remarry Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.