Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? (33091 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Can These Act Be Tagged As Cheating? / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

No oh
The last ex in prison right now for stealing my money ( and you know how I feel about that grin ) hope he stays there

The other one married but still fuvking around .... y will I talk to such

In alll ans is NOPE another even one .. we ain't friends ... we are hi n bye see ya later type situationship smiley
Weird, I am friends with al three exes I have and saying I love you is not weird. The same way I love a lot of my friends.

I mean imagine chatting with Caracta or Ujsizzle and I tell them "I love you" my wife sees it and starts stressing. Heck, my initial reaction will be LMAOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Lalas247(f): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mynd44:

Weird, I am friends with al three exes I have and saying I love you is not weird. The same way I love a lot of my friends.

I mean imagine chatting with Caracta or Ujsizzle and I tell them "I love you" my wife sees it and starts stressing. Heck, my initial reaction will be LMAOOOOO
You never said those word to me though sad
Lol @ I can actually picture u doing that laugh grin @ bolded
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Explain companionship
Or
Friends with benefits :::: also doesn't work someone will fall in love and all hell breaks loose

Wow...You've not experienced it obviously...You're missing... It's as sweet as love itself...
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Lalas247(f): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Wow...You've not experienced it obviously...You're missing... It's as sweet as love itself...
Kikiki why u dey yab me like this grin
So basically just someone there in your space no real commitment I don't get u
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by GratefulHeart23(f): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Hian
Investigating ke na wa ... no trust now sad
You are right quitting career for a man is a no no ... that's another thing too, when the family supports infidelity so sad
Very valid point by forgiving he may do way worse so she should do what is best for her .. just don't want to give her the wrong advice as I am not married so don't know how it feels to be in that situation but after reading your story
I get what you mean now

Sorry o hope you are now in a better place and happy wink marriage is a risky business we can only hope and pray we are with the right spouse

I'm happier now and in a more better place. Some marriages are not just worth it my sister. People will only tell her to keep praying for him and endure whatever comes her way coz it's the man's world, he can do as he pleases. He can infects her with diseases and gets away with it, after all she's married to him and her life should revolve around him.

1 Like

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Wow i'm shocked....I'm really shocked...You've not experienced this...I wouldn't have imagined this given your comments online..

Wow..i'm stunned...Lalas ask your bobo to explain it to you
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Jaqenhghar: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Explain companionship
Or
Friends with benefits :::: also doesn't work someone will fall in love and all hell breaks loose
FWB like most relationships have rules. Focus on why you both are fùcking. I strongly reccomend fùcking once then dont do it again. frequent sex brings about feelings

1 Like

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Lalas247(f): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

FWB like most relationships have rules. Focus on why you both are fùcking. I strongly reccomend fùcking once then dont do it again. frequent sex brings about feelings
Oga sir
Una expert in this field or wah grin
But trust me it never ends well one person starts getting jealous or wants more
Maybe topic for another day
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Lalas247(f): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

I'm happier now and in a more better place. Some marriages are not just worth it my sister. People will only tell her to keep praying for him and endure whatever comes her way coz it's the man's world, he can do as he pleases. He can infects her with diseases and gets away with it, after all she's married to him and her life should revolve around him.

Sent her a text telling her to do what she feels is right and I'll support her either way ... best I can do smiley thanks for the advice again
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Stop misleading her... This is not what i mean my goodness...Must everything be sex?
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Don't believe whatever that Jaguar said... You need to experience it to understand it...

1 Like

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Jaqenhghar: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Oga sir
Una expert in this field or wah grin
But trust me it never ends well one person starts getting jealous or wants more
Maybe topic for another day

LMAO
when it comes to human beings nothing is certain. The best remedy for me is not to even venture into it altogether. Ill share some other tips when we talk
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Lalas247(f): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

LMAO
when it comes to human beings nothing is certain. The best remedy for me is not to even venture into it altogether. Ill share some other tips when we talk
Aite maybe I can try it .. never have just heard stories grin
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Jaqenhghar: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Stop misleading her... This is not what i mean my goodness...Must everything be sex?
I was responding to her post and not you nah.
Easy man.. mislead like how? undecided
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Hers is just a chat, mine was worse, I went through hell. I used to work in the South South till I got married and have a baby for a Lagosian Igbo man who not only frustrated me but instigated friends, families and parents against me till I quit the job to move in with him as the company has no branch where I could function in Lagos. That was the worst mistake I would ever make.

Within 4 months, my savings was gone coz he was always taking from me with the empty promises that he'll pay back. I was broke, tattered and wretched. The day I went through his phone was the great revelation of my life, this man sleeps around recklessly, the women were so many, he spends lavishly on them, spend most of the days he told he had travelled with them leaving me and my child to starve in an environment we have nobody. He would make calls to his girlfriends in Igbo language right in my presence coz I'm Yoruba who doesn't understand Igbo but my instincts always tells me when this happens.

At some point I was so bittered I had to send some of his chats to myself via mail from his phone and send it to his family members ad evidence when they kept defending him. My dear, nothing happened ooo, they only told me to keep praying for him, even my parents threatened to disown me if I divorce him coz they're elders in church.

As luck would have it, I met a man who changed my story from sorry to sweet song. He helped me get a good job and a small flat close to my working place to avoid Island holdup and stress, my son stays with me and I can afford his school fees now, we only go to his father's house one or two free weekends in a month. My new man is more elderly and married too so he doesn't put any pressure on me and sex with him is better than the one with my hubby.

Your friend can either stay with her hubby and do whatever makes her happy if she's from a funny home and background like mine where ladies are expected to endure sufferings in their marriage or she should quit and never look back coz cheating husbands usually don't change, all they do is bring out the worse in you.

Your husband was cheating on you with reckless abandon without even caring for you and his child but was rather using up your savings on his series of girlfriends. Here you are, dating another woman's husband who's footing your bills and may or maynot be as nice as he's to you to the wife, and you're happy you found yourself a good man.

How will other women leave your man when you can't leave another woman's property?. Karma is a Bìtch!, just look at what married couples have reduced themselves to. Don't you ever feel you're in-between another woman's happiness just like the whòres your husband was sleeping with were on yours?. Does your conscious ever judge you that you're on the wrong path? Cause indeed you're on the wrong path.

You better advice yourself 'cause nothing good comes out of dating a married man.
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I was responding to her post and not you nah.
Easy man.. mislead like how? undecided

As a guy you know what i was talking about and you managed to bastardize it...anyway we're brothers, it's okay...

I didn't mean companionship how you put it, and i don't want her mind colored by flawed descriptives
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Jaqenhghar: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

As a guy you know what i was talking about and you managed to bastardize it...anyway we're brothers, it's okay...

I didn't mean companionship how you put it, and i don't want her mind colored by flawed descriptives
My bad I shouldnt have jumped in maybe
*tip toes out
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:

You never said those word to me though sad
Lol @ I can actually picture u doing that laugh grin @ bolded

1 Like

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by michony505(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
South African Women no dey like Wahala...dem go just walk like say nothing happen..na e make me like my Wife, since she don dey naija for 2yrs if I do something wey pain her, she go just dey look me. Na the guilt go make me go beg her and we are good again grin grin
Your pix ehn.....
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by GratefulHeart23(f): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
kimbraa:
Your husband was cheating on you with reckless abandon without even caring for you and his child but was rather using up your savings on his series of girlfriends. Here you are, dating another woman's husband who's footing your bills and may or maynot be as nice as he's to you to the wife, and you're happy you found yourself a good man.

How will other women leave your man when you can't leave another woman's property?. Karma is a Bìtch!, just look at what married couples have reduced themselves to. Don't you ever feel you're in-between another woman's happiness just like the whòres your husband was sleeping with were on yours?. Does your conscious ever judge you that you're on the wrong path? Cause indeed you're on the wrong path.

You better advice yourself 'cause nothing good comes out of dating a married man.

Thanks Madam, I haven't told you I want him back or want his gfs to leave him. They can have him to themselves, I'm happy with my new job (it's Govt owned anyway) and my once in a blue moon man. Who cares who sleep with who these days? That you're faithful to a man doesn't mean someone else won't sleep with him.

If you're in my shoes, you'll throw away the offer coz the man is asking you out and go about begging friends for money or submit your CV to U-connect or other recruiting firm begging for a teller or transaction officer job and watch them say it to your face that you're too qualified for the job coz you have two M.Scs even though you're desperate for it. Would you clean a fast food with a wage not enough to feed your son, they don't even pay you on time until you're almost crying for it.

Madam Saint, if you've not walked in people's shoes, learn to read comments and ignore, after all you're not Lala247 I was talking to. No need to quote me and rant your nonsense coz life has been fair to you.
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by michony505(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
dingbang:
seun oya ban mynd44 ... grin

He said you are a demon
Abi ooo
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Thanks Madam, I haven't told you I want him back or want his gfs to leave him. They can have him to themselves, I'm happy with my new job (it's Govt owned anyway) and my once in a blue moon man. Who cares who sleep with who these days? That you're faithful to a man doesn't mean someone else won't sleep with him.

If you're in my shoes, you'll throw away the offer coz the man is asking you out and go about begging friends for money or submit your CV to U-connect or other recruiting firm begging for a teller or transaction officer job and watch them say it to your face that you're too qualified for the job coz you have two M.Scs even though you're desperate for it. Would you clean a fast food with a wage not enough to feed your son, they don't even pay you on time until you're almost crying for it.

Madam Saint, if you've not walked in people's shoes, learn to read comments and ignore, after all you're not Lala.247 I was talking to. No need to quote me and rant your nonsense coz life has been fair to you.
You and the girls who go about sleeping with married men for financial/material gains hold same mentality. I think you deserved what you got from your husband 'cause you were possibly sleeping with married men before he came into the picture and you still are 'cause you can't fend for yourself and a child you brought into the world. You want a comfortable life at the expense of another woman's husband.

Wait 'till his wife figures you out. That's why when they disgrace your likes I don't feel sympathy. I'm not a saint, but I don't sleep with married men for any reason. I'd rather do those menial jobs than be the reason any home would break. "Let no man put asunder in what God has joined together" you're going against that scripture and such actions backfires. Anyway, when the man is tired of fùcking and paying your bills he's bound to dump you for a newer pussy.
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by GratefulHeart23(f): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
kimbraa:
You and the girls who go about sleeping with married men for financial/material gains hold same mentality. I think you deserved what you got from your husband 'cause you were possibly sleeping with married men before he came into the picture and you still are 'cause you can't fend for yourself and a child you brought into the world. You want a comfortable life at the expense of another woman's husband.

Wait 'till his wife figures you out. That's why when they disgrace your likes I don't feel sympathy. I'm not a saint, but I don't sleep with married men for any reason. I'd rather do those menial jobs than be the reason any home would break. "Let no man put asunder in what God has joined together" you're going against that scripture and such actions backfires. Anyway, when the man is tired of fùcking and paying your bills he's bound to dump you for a newer pussy.

Am I complaining? Why my matter dey pain you? Many Nigerians applied for the job, wrote some fake test this year and some are still chatting on their nairaland thread waiting for a miracle to happen when some of us have started the job. Is it my fault that you either have a Godfather or do as some politician pleases before you get some high paying Govt jobs in Nigeria despite your juicy degrees and qualifications?

Let him dump me for a newer pussy nah, he don over try for me sef. Besides the women you're defending knows they're presently three in number and more might still join. They're Hausa Muslims and don't even share in your orientation towards marriage so why una dey disturb yourself sister?
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Nafizzey(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:
So I have a friend whose been married for 3 years now she has a daughter, she is Southafrican but her husband is Nigerian Yoruba guy...
She went through his laptop where she found messages to an old fling back in Nigeria he told the lady he Loves Her
Long story short she now want to leave him because she said it's the same as cheating even though the guy has begged ans swore he hasn't been with anyone else since they got married.

Thought please...

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala
Why will she leave over this trivial issue. By the way I love your DP if your actually the one..
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by ThisKC(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
She should've waited for concrete evidence against him, it's all too watery like this.
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by loswhite(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
sekxyqueen:

what if the guy is a chronic cheat, ,and maybe gives her one dangerous disease like that??isn't it better she leaves the marriage cos certainly she is no longer comfortable with the marriage.
dumb girl, hw is I love u on a chat message equal to a chronic cheat? Have u not said I love u to someone before other than ur partner? If we go thru ur chat message are we not going to see some flirty chat? Does that mean u are a prostitute? Take a chill pill jor
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by sekxyqueen(f): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
loswhite:
dumb girl, hw is I love u on a chat message equal to a chronic cheat? Have u not said I love u to someone before other than ur partner? If we go thru ur chat message are we not going to see some flirty chat? Does that mean u are a prostitute? Take a chill pill jor
you should have made your comment without insults...now you and your comment look more stup1d than I thought. .gerrara my mention.
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Lalas247(f): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nafizzey:
Why will she leave over this trivial issue. By the way I love your DP if your actually the one..
Oshey cheesy yes it's moi
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Lalas247(f): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
ThisKC:
She should've waited for concrete evidence against him, it's all too watery like this.
Some people can't take the risk so u can understand the haste

1 Like

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by JuicyStar: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:
So I have a friend whose been married for 3 years now she has a daughter, she is Southafrican but her husband is Nigerian Yoruba guy...
She went through his laptop where she found messages to an old fling back in Nigeria he told the lady he Loves Her
Long story short she now want to leave him because she said it's the same as cheating even though the guy has begged ans swore he hasn't been with anyone else since they got married.

Thought please...

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala

After reading this, my first reaction was to call u amebo because I wanted to ask if ur friend sent u to make this public? BUT after seeing ur innocent face I felt u are just being ur sister's keeper. My advice to u is that just dey your lane dey observe them because after u don do like Voltron finsh ur friend can just change her mind and stick with her husband.
Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by freethesheeple(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mynd44:
This is funny sha.

One of the most inportant things people have to understand before getting married is that your partner is not the last person you will be attracted to, not the last person you will fall in love with and not the last person you will want to have sex with. If you can accept this and also see that you are not the last person your partner will love , you can move forward.

While the information you gave is vague but telling someone you love person or still love them is NOT cheating. It is you admitting how you feel. Now if he choose to act on those feelings, it is different kettle of fish.

But then there are two things to (sacarstically) consider here.

Men are scum: See all men are cheats and disgusting dogs and you can't trust any of us so that man is obviously thrash

Yourba men are demons: She married a yoruba demon grin grin. It is said that the only marriage a yoruba man is faithful in is an open marriage.

hahahahahahha..funny but u killed Yoruba men..hahahah..demon indeed..
They and their childern will come for u

Re: Is Flirting Classed As Cheating? by Ximenez(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blueberrie:

but it's not just anybody else, it's somebody he once had a relationship with. Would you be ok if ur wife did the same thing with her ex-boyfriends?
Lol, the truth still remains that if you ever loved someone, you'll always love them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) / Lady Dies Four Weeks After Graduation And Few Months To Her Wedding (Photos) / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.