Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (37604 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Differences Between Celestial Church Of Christ, And Cherubim And Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by fratermathy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:
Find this scary dunno why
sad
Esomchi44:
The coronation looks scary

And you don't find speaking in tongues scary? What about pastors claiming to speak to God or to see visions? That's not scary too? Bishopric coronation in pentecostal, Catholic, Methodist and Anglican churches is not scary right?

You need to reassess what you fear or simply fear everything and get it over with.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Esomchi44(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
The coronation looks scary

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by CallMeNJay: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by orgzeyn(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
goldenceo1:

it's not oh..... meanwhile if you haven't been to C n S or CCC to look for one solution it means ur village people have not really come for you....

you dnt hv to jump frm church to church or look for a prophets to pray or lay hand on you b4 u get solution to your problem, we all can pray to God in our closet and God will hear u . All u need is to get closer to God

2 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by jrusky(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by higgs: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nigeria's exotic religions

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Agbalanze(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
The name alone "The Eternal sacred order..." dey fear me sef...

3 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by nengibo: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:
He's even an Ijaw man? shocked shocked. This is good because Cherubim and Seraphim is dominated mainly by the Yorubas.

Celestial Church of Christ should emulate these guys when it comes to choosing leaders amicably. Only in Cele, there are about 3 leaders of different factions.
You haven't seen some cherubim churches down south, its like traditional Ijaw worship with oru koro dances
Are you a member? Cos d way u dey defend for dem like kante

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by SHTFguy: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chukazu:
somebody said he the first Rivers and Niger Deltan, that is not true... Godfry Otubu was also from Niger Delta, Edo to be precise

Edo is not Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
church be like cult geez..

It's a mystical Order. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by ufuosman(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Congrats to him
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by colossus91(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
why d ;Do i feel shell money helped??

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by checkolatunji: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
SHTFguy:
Yoruba Muslims must reform Islam just as their christian counterparts have done over the years.

Taking consultations and decrees(fatwas) from Sokoto must end.

Even the Anglican Church in Nigeria (a church populated and dominated by Yorubas) has since pulled out of the Church of England over doctrinal disagreements regarding same-sex marriage.

Yoruba Muslims, Tanko Yakassi has openly called you their slaves.

Anything to get attention. We understand

5 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by fratermathy(m): 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
nengibo:

You haven't seen some cherubim churches down south, its like traditional Ijaw worship with oru koro dances

I'm not a member o. I just dislike when people criticize what they don't know or don't understand and yet have the nerve to call themselves tolerant Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Chukazu: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
SHTFguy:

Edo is not Niger Delta
Edo is what?
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by nengibo: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

I'm not a member o. I just dislike when people criticize what they don't know or don't understand and yet have the nerve to call themselves tolerant Christians.
U cant really blame dem cos their style of worship is unorthodox plus they also infuse African Traditional Religion.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by sylviaeo(f): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
D past baba aladura, Onyelonu is from my town, nkpologwu, Anambra state. I tink obinabo village. He was buried at 3 weeks bk

2 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Chukazu: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
nengibo:

which church do you attend?

2 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by nengibo: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chukazu:

which church do you attend?
Not c & s
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by SHTFguy: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chukazu:

Edo is what?

Edo belongs to the South-South geopolitical zone and isn't part of the geographical area known as Niger Delta.

Apart from the Binis and Itsekiri areas of Edo, the rest people of Edo can not be classified as part of the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by McElvis: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chukazu:
somebody said he the first Rivers and Niger Deltan, that is not true... Godfry Otubu was also from Niger Delta, Edo to be precise
. shuuu .. is Edo in Delta .. precise well abeg
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Emmasonic4me: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:
He's even an Ijaw man? shocked shocked. This is good because Cherubim and Seraphim is dominated mainly by the Yorubas.

Celestial Church of Christ should emulate these guys when it comes to choosing leaders amicably. Only in Cele, there are about 3 leaders of different factions.

Please do Cherubim and Seraphim faithfuls go on bare feet to and fro Church? I was arguing with someone over this and he claims its Celestial Church that does that... So what is/are the difference(s) and/or similarities between the two?
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Pharoh: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
These ones are dominated by people from the south south and southeast while the others are dominated by the southwest. So many factions and each claiming to be the right one still in the direct line with the first baba aladura. I have been to the headquarter before in pearse street and otubu was one of the best baba aladura ever.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by StarliteCrystal(f): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Chukazu:
Delta State actually.... Oghara to be precise

5 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by bomasek(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

Please do Cherubim and Seraphim faithfuls go on bare feet to and fro Church? I was arguing with someone over this and he claims its Celestial Church that does that... So what is/are the difference(s) and/or similarities between the two?
Only Cele and Olumba go bare footed from their homes. C n S only remove their shoes when entering the Church.

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by fratermathy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

It is Celestial members that go on bare feet, not Cherubim. Both wear white garments although that of Cherubim is more colourful. Cele is just plain white with a blue girdle at times.

They are both similar in that they are Aladura churches with similar worship styles and beliefs but there are also some significant differences.

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by NinaArsenal(f): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Long live Baba. may your days be long on earth. I am proud to be born in a cherubim and seraphim home. #CherubBand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Atlantia(f): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
lafflaff123:
Who thought this Bob Manuel was the home Video guy? and clicked on this story?
I did. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Chukazu: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
nengibo:

Not c & s

be bold enough to name it

don't disparage others

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by lafflaff123(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atlantia:

I did. embarassed

Me too lol.
Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Chukazu: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
StarliteCrystal:
Delta State actually.... Oghara to be precise

ok.. I think I saw his interment live on AIT

1 Like

Re: Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim by Mosh1: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
SHTFguy:
Yoruba Muslims must reform Islam just as their christian counterparts have done over the years.

Taking consultations and decrees(fatwas) from Sokoto must end.

Even the Anglican Church in Nigeria (a church populated and dominated by Yorubas) has since pulled out of the Church of England over doctrinal disagreements regarding same-sex marriage.

Yoruba Muslims, Tanko Yakassi has openly called you their slaves.

Just STFU and face ur biz.Islam neither need reformation nor upgrading.Did Yorubas told you that they got their Fatwa from Sokoto? Why are you crying more than the bereaved.Where is Sokoto getting their own Fatwa from then?.They knew nothing about Islam but always want to pokenose. Keep reforming your religion,we got no biz with that. Unto you, your religion and unto me, mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Daysman Oyakhilome Bags Nelson Mandela Leadership Awards (Photos) / Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.