Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church (67540 Views)

Complete Biography Of Saint Moses Orimolade Tunolase..the Founder: C&S / Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by itspzpics(m): 4:15am On Jun 09, 2019
From 1879 to 1933

“Saint” Moses Orimolade Tunolase, known in his boyhood days as Orimolade Okejebu, was born into the royal family of Omo’ba Ode Sodi of Okorun Quarters, Ikare, Western Nigeria. The year of his birth has traditionally been given as 1879. At the time of his birth, there was no birth registry in Ikare. The art of writing and therefore the keeping of records, had not yet become popular in that locality. We therefore have no authentic record of his birth date.

His life began with a strange experience his mother had. Madam Odijoroto,–also of the same royal house ,–was in the bush where she had gone to cut firewood while she was heavy with child. She fetched more firewood than she could lift by herself. She realized she would have to reduce the bundle in order to be able to carry it.

Just then she heard a voice telling her the easiest way to lift the bundle even if she did not make it smaller. She looked around in great astonishment, but saw no one. The voice spoke again: “Do not be frightened. I am the child in your womb. Follow my advice and be on your way”. She was directed to raise the bundle up at one end and, with the help of her hands, knee and head, kick up the other end. The advice was simple and very obvious and Odijoroto blamed herself for not having thought of the idea initially.

Mysterious Birth and Childhood.

Back at home, she quite naturally related her incredible experience to Tunolase, her husband, who arranged that the Ifa oracle be consulted at once. The couple was surprised when the oracle predicted that the child of the conception would be an important saint. It also said the child was being sent by the Almighty God to preach the gospel of his Son, Jesus Christ.

This was beyond the comprehension of both Tunolase and his wife, especially as the Christian gospel had not yet been preached in that locality. However, the prescribed rites were performed and offerings were made to ensure a safe delivery for the mother. Tunolase, himself an Ifa priest, consulted the oracle privately for more enlightenment about the expected child, and it was further revealed that it would be a phophet.

Read more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/history-of-orimolade-tunolase-moses-founder-of-cherubim-and-serabim-church/

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by itspzpics(m): 4:15am On Jun 09, 2019
cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by koolaid87: 4:18am On Jun 09, 2019
Hallelujah oo

16 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by odave: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2019
The man is special, read TB Joshua story too, these are people with extraordinary gifts. From their childhood you will discover they are special ones. And op you can do better by completing the story for others to read.

I read somewhere that he was physically challenged, didn't marry, had an assistant a lady called Abiodun...

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2019
odave:
The man is special, read TB Joshua story too, these are people with extraordinary gifts. From their childhood you will discover they are special ones. And op you can do better by completing the story for others to read.

I read somewhere that he was an physically challenged, didn't marry, had an assistant called Abiodun...

Yeah you are right. TB Joshua is orimolade reincarnate.

11 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by CosmicPhoenix: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2019
which TB joshua?i hope it's not the one that said a woman will win the 2016 US presidential election

odave:

I read somewhere that he was an physically challenged, didn't marry, had an assistant called Abiodun...

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2019
I have read the story of this powerful prophet of God. He encountered a lot of witches and wizards and conquered them. During his days he condemned human sacrifices been carried out in Benin kingdom( I even heard he had some spiritual battles with the Benin royalty concerning this).

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by omoadeleye(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2019
Nice one, but i wish the OP can post all the story here for us who use freebasics that cant browse on external site.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by RDPMAN: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2019
Nice knowing you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Sirmuel1(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Gather here, let's take a selfie. if you don't care cheesy

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by babyfaceafrica: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2019
ok
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2019
odave:

Read Pericoma Okoye history.
More mysterious than any of the aforementioned names.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by DonFebzyBlog(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2019
This is so true. I am a Cherub and I know the story. One very important thing you should also know is that he was a cripple with so much spiritual powers.

16 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by olabeth(f): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Egbe serafu tiye

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by davillian(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2019
The power of light, sound and water.
Anyone can connect to the power using these things

8 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Naijatask: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2019
His head like maltina can

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by oluwasegun007(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2019
If the man look back now, how would he feel...
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Westsida: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2019
Even tho, I’m not so religious, he was a true & genuine prophet! Heard lots of things about him! Cherubim are the best Christians I’ve ever seen!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Ameboperoo(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2019
Was Cherubim and Seraphim like this then?

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:00am On Jun 09, 2019
Joy, Hallelujah Joy!
grin

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by sonsomegrigbo: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2019
That's why cherubim and seraphim no get bearing..

Them go do Islam small, Christianity small and babalawo small...

Anyway, what do I expect from the town that's so close to IGBOLAND

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2019
grin ife know gospel?

grin ifa know Jesus ?

grin ifa know christainity ?

No wonder, babalawo always said they are equally to christain because both of them bow to image.

7 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by DisGuy: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2019
who arranged that the Ifa oracle be consulted at once. The couple was surprised when the oracle predicted that the child of the conception would be an important saint. It also said the child was being sent by the Almighty God to preach the gospel of his Son, Jesus Christ.

IFa predicted that he will preach the gospel cheesy cheesy

ifa is not loyal at all!!!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by bigdot1759(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2019
Daddy freezer is coming 4u

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by carterguccy(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2019
K

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2019
"Reincarnation" is a myth, it does not happen.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yeah you are right. TB Joshua is orimolade reincarnate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by mightyhaze: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2019
TB Josh incarnate.. see semblance

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Ifa said the child was being sent by the Almighty God to preach the gospel of his Son, Jesus Christ.
This was beyond the comprehension of both Tunolase and his wife, especially as the Christian gospel had not yet been preached in that locality.

Ifa was confused

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.