Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In (25522 Views)

9-5 Jobs Are Not For Tall People In Nigeria / Why I Don't Support 9-5 Jobs / 5 Jobs That Won't Exist In 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2017
you cannot call number 5 a job when it's not morally.. ethically and societally approved.
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Amajerry83(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2017
Yahoo
free2ryhme:
so what are boys involve easily undecided
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by bongolistik(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2017
corpershun:
No wonder a lot of young guys are intellectually bankrupt, Imagine this OP! So what do guys do easily? Taking out the girls that do no 5?

Anyway check my signature, if you can afford one then quote/mention me so I can take your order.
I expect you that know to come up with 5 jobs that guys do easily. The OP has done his part by choosing the other way round and if you present yours, we will all read and analyse how factual they are and not to be pained as some are already showing as if it was directed to them in particular. Did anybody say that the jobs are poor and that they should not do it?

1 Like

Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2017
For those of you bashing the Op, the caption says " Jobs that most nigerian girls are EASILY involved in.. if you dont know that gals find prostitution to be lucrative and as an easy alternative to other skill-demanding & time-tasking jobs then u need to be adequately informed.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by 2shure: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2017
I just net a bich on badoo.
Her ass too big fuc
Im like how far ho
Hook up only
Money 4 hand
Back for ground o.
She bill me 25k for tdb
And 15k for short time.
I bow o
Ugly gal with stinkin pussy.
I blocked her and prayed she gets killed by ritualists.
So disgusting.
Badoo.com/nigeria
Na so so opo full thr.
If u nor sharp
U go nacm opo dey take am as chick
Meanwhile na pub toilet bich
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by eyinjuege: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2017
Your list 1,2,3 are one and the same. The hairnsaloons are all involved in pedicure.

I will restrict my own lists to Nigerian female graduates, who are not professionals.

1. Tailoring- despite the fact they are graduates, a lot of them have gone back to the drawing board and learnt some skills due to the economic hardship. We have a lot of graduate tailors in town now. Recession seems not to have affected people going for their owambe and sewing Ankara,lace
2. Event planning/ catering - I know a lot of graduates who have gone to do apprenticeship on event planning, and party decorations and have also started small.
3. Catering/ baking snacks- Young female graduates are also into this. People must eat. Some cater for small groups, for homes of busy people who don't have time to cook stews, soups
4. Creche - If they are lucky to get some capital, young female graduates are setting up creche all around you especially for other working mothers who have also gone out to hustle for the daily bread for their familiies.
5. Cosmetology- many young ladies are into making beauty products, skin lightening products etc and they are making it big. They go for courses in differnt Asian countries atimes for this. Those that can afford it go to Europe for courses
6. Have we also forgotten those miracle workers in the form of make up artists? Almost every young lady these days is a make up artist. They do weddings, offer one on one services for people going for events that want to look smashing .
7. I will group professionals as one- we have young female pharmacists, nurses, doctors, computer scientists, engrs.
Even those who are in the banking industry, insurance.

I could go on and on. So many jobs young ladies easily get into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Kendrick80(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Nah that hookups I love pass. When Johnny wan do exercise, I go just pick phone, send one or two messages. Not long after, I go get loads of pictures to select from.....

At times sef, i dey select 2 ( orobo & Lepa) ( black & yellow)......
Chairman plz link a broda up biko embarassed
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2017
deepwater:
OK speak for your sisters and street girls only.

Over here, we have a lot of female engineers, female technologist and deep sea drillers.

Nigerian girls are more in the banks and their male counterparts, they are more in nollywood as well as media houses.

Op use your head....

Walk into big malls on the island and count how many Nigerian girls drive in to shop on their own, for the fact that your Nkechi or Basira in your area waits for your to get her 100 recharge card doesn't mean all Nigerian girls are hair dressers and call girls.

undecided

Guy speak for your church members only

I am so hurt because op said your Mama Na ashana read it up there yourself on point number five (5) no be me talk am, na op talk am
Correct! girl! grin cheesy tell them misogynistic nicompoops!. Atleast nigerian girls are not Armed robbers, murderers, yahoo yahoos, kidnappers, rapists, pick pockets, Raitualists, cultists and fraudsters like nigerian men.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by 2lateBiafra: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2017
Na THEM, SKULMINING AND DRUGS
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2017
Op is nothing but a chauvinistic piglet
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by bongolistik(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2017
Philpham:
Op is nothing but a chauvinistic piglet
why are you so pained? Are you the type that goes gaga when plain truth is uttered? Or are you feeling any atom of guilt inside you cos I can barely fathom why you are currently engrossed deep down you in 'painment' on the topic of discussion

1 Like

Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by riyanxeally(f): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2017
five jobs men re involved in
1: bleeping/cheating
2:lying
3:criticizing
4:ranting
5:stupidity

3 Likes

Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 10, 2017
riyanxeally:

Wailer
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by bongolistik(m): 10:34am On Sep 10, 2017
riyanxeally:

Just open a thread for it, you might as well hit front page.. Who knows lol
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by bongolistik(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2017
Dexter247:

Wailer
please, do you know why some persons are so pained on the topic of discussion, because I can't seem to fathom why
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Habyz(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2017
Which statistics show that Naija girls take prostitution to be easiest? OP sef, ur own too much.
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2017
The only job is being a baby mama of some celebrity and then becoming a slay mama on social media.
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by bongolistik(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2017
Habyz:
Which statistics show that Naija girls take prostitution to be easiest? OP sef, ur own too much.
don't deny it for anybody.. If you doubt, I will explain how it's the easiest... You don't need shop rent, you don't need to even buy anything to start the hook up jobs on some levels, unlike the other jobs listed

See how easy it is; you can just wake up one morning or night even without having 1 Naira on you, just trek down the junction or meeting point, stand and showcase some of your assets for some minutes and voila the job has just kickstarted... Or you can equally use N100 or N200, subscribe for data and download the social media app of interest that would broaden your network, then caption your profile with your job description "hook ups only" and immediately you are already in business... What else can be easier than that?

1 Like

Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2017
bongolistik:
why are you so pained? Are you the type that goes gaga when plain truth is uttered? Or are you feeling any atom of guilt inside you cos I can barely fathom why you are currently engrossed deep down you in 'painment' on the topic of discussion

I bet you are among these group Nigerian boys
1) Jobless
2) Broke
3)kidnapper
4) Online fraudster
5) Rapist
6) Woman beater
7) Pig
Choose one.
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by zoboking: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2017
Tailor nko?
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Igweann979(f): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2017
free2ryhme:
so what are boys involve easily undecided
Armed robbery, yahoo, pick pocket, womanizing and naijabet.
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by handsomeyinka(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2017
I think Gossiping is the easiest profession of any lady..
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by bongolistik(m): 11:10am On Sep 10, 2017
Philpham:

I bet you are among these group Nigerian boys
1) Jobless
2) Broke
3)kidnapper
4) Online fraudster
5) Rapist
6) Woman beater
7) Pig
Choose one.
sorry to disappoint you, I am not any of what you mentioned.. I have a decent job, receiving decent payment monthly, in addition to that, we get on side offers within the month with either foreign or local media companies requesting for our services. If you doubt, message me, I will show you my inbox. , I have one on side offer/proposal already chilling in my mailbox waiting for finalisation on Monday or Tuesday as this is weekend and we can't proceed for now.
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by riyanxeally(f): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2017
izombie
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by bongolistik(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2017
Igweann979:
Armed robbery, yahoo, pick pocket, womanizing and naijabet.
Naijabet I concur, in fact mentioning it is tempting me to create another thread '5 jobs that boys are easily involved in' but I will leave that for you to create
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2017
bongolistik:
sorry to disappoint you, I am not any of what you mentioned.. I have a decent job, receiving decent payment in foreign currency monthly, in addition to that, we get on side offers within the month with either foreign or local media companies requesting for our services. If you doubt, message me, I will show you my inbox. , I have one on side offer already chilling in my mailbox waiting for finalisation on Monday or Tuesday as this is weekend and we can't proceed for now.

Successful rich People don't have time to come to NL and boast about their foreign currency, but I know you do number 3 in my list to be paid in foreign currency. Please don't 'Evans' us.
I dont need to see your yahoo inbox.
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by thotianna: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2017
bongolistik:
sorry to disappoint you, I am not any of what you mentioned.. I have a decent job, receiving decent payment in foreign currency monthly, in addition to that, we get on side offers within the month with either foreign or local media companies requesting for our services. If you doubt, message me, I will show you my inbox. , I have one on side offer/proposal already chilling in my mailbox waiting for finalisation on Monday or Tuesday as this is weekend and we can't proceed for now.
What of ya mama and sisters and female relatives? which job on your list are they involved in? your future daughters nko? which job on your list will she do?
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by critic9ja: 11:28am On Sep 10, 2017
deepwater:

Over here, we have a lot of female engineers, female technologist and deep sea drillers.

Nigerian girls are more in the banks and their male counterparts, they are more in nollywood as well as media houses.

Op use your head....

Walk into big malls on the island and count how many Nigerian girls drive in to shop on their own, for the fact that your Nkechi or Basira in your area waits for your to get her 100 recharge card doesn't mean all Nigerian girls are hair dressers and call girls.

undecided

I am so hurt because op said your Mama Na ashana read it up there yourself on point number five (5) no be me talk am, na op talk am

deep water indeed, abeg make your water Sha not overflow our soul ooo.
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by bongolistik(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2017
Philpham:

Successful rich People don't have time to come to NL and boast about their foreign currency, but I know you do number 3 in my list to be paid in foreign currency. Please don't 'Evans' us.
I dont need to see your yahoo inbox.
anybody that know me knows that boasting is not in my dictionary, or would you have just preferred I lie to you by saying payment in local currency... For sure even the so called foreign currency must be exchanged to local currency before one can spend it here otherwise it will almost be useless down here.

Well, since it sounds boastful to you, I will still edit out that line so it would sound normal to you.

No wahala, I only thought you will doubt thus I was even willing to go the extra mile of showing the offer in my inbox.

Finally and whatever you like call my inbox, so far I have never evans any of your household member before, I am cool with your trolls.

Remember that I did not direct the thread towards you, so look for something else that is paining you about the topic of discussion
Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by Dindondin(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2017
deepwater:

Op use your head....

undecided

the op is right.
Don't see the thread as a female bashing one.
It's true like you said that there are made girls, girls who work in decent organizations, earn big & drive expensive cars. But they are not as numerous as the Basiras, Sade, Nkechi or Fatimah that does hairdressing, manicure & pedicure, modelling and ashewo jobs.

1 Like

Re: 5 Jobs That Most Nigerian Girls Are Easily Involved In by bongolistik(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2017
Dindondin:
the op is right.
Don't see the thread as a female bashing one.
It's true like you said that there are made girls, girls who work in decent organizations, earn big & drive expensive cars. But they are not as numerous as the Basiras, Sade, Nkechi or Fatimah that does hairdressing, manicure & pedicure, modelling and ashewo jobs.
what I still can't understand is how truth is so bitter to this generation. Anytime one mentions the truth, problems are bound to emanate from it
I don't know if it's self guilt and denial that is causing it.

I am even suspecting those that are expressing their prejudiced 'painment' on the topic of discussion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller / Job Seekers, Take A cue From Lionel Messi / Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.