Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User (33913 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Atiku Abubakar Replies Ben Bruce On Twitter & It's Hilarious / Atiku Replies Twitter User Who Called Him Out For Wearing Agbada To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by corporateDan(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lickgirl:
Wow I wonder
cry where is thy senses

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by sKeetz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=Lickgirl post=60294609][/quote]

grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by EmekaBlue(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Very soon these useless northerners will start shouting sai atiku sai atiku....crazy born to rule mentality
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Rapture4real(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
ITbomb:
I love this guy

Atiku is the solution

I love the maturity with which Alh.Atiku answers his critics. What should have made him react violently, hr just replies in a gentle manner.I.wish I could personally contact him to commend him for this.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by sugarboyita(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cinkq:
Atiku is using his sucess in the Nigeria customs service(a verry corrupt and lawless organisation) as a yardstick to rule Nigeria. A 70 years old man that should be giving some advice from the sidelines is now hell bent on rulling the country again. What about leaving the stage for youths to take over the leadership position?

What makes you think youths will do better?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by kings09(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cinkq:
Atiku is using his sucess in the Nigeria customs service(a verry corrupt and lawless organisation) as a yardstick to rule Nigeria. A 70 years old man that should be giving some advice from the sidelines is now hell bent on rulling the country again. What about leaving the stage for youths to take over the leadership position?
It depends on the candidature available. Most times we shout youth but ask if truly d youths r mature enuf to handle a complex country like nigeria. I pray d likes of donald duke contest in 2019. Check out wat yahaya bello - a supposed youth has done wit kogi state

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cinkq:
Youth? that'll be a deadly mistake.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by SalamRushdie: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
If Buhari won't resign we Go with Atiku this time around

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by DWJOBScom(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
kings09:
It depends on the candidature available. Most times we shout youth but ask if truly d youths r mature enuf to handle a complex country like nigeria. I pray d likes of donald duke contest in 2019. Check out wat yahaya bello - a supposed youth has done wit kogi state
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Mentcee(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lickgirl:
Wow I wonder

Y?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by dumie(f): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
And people are still endorsing him
It's quite unfortunate that Nigerian's don't pay adequate attention to history

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by ndukwejoe(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
vote Atiku n bury EFCC.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
ITbomb:
I love this guy

Atiku is the solution
So was Shagari, So was Buhari/Idiagbon, So was Babangida, so was Abacha, so was OBJ, so was Yar'Ardua, so was GEJ and now back to Buhari.

You can see like most Nigerians over the past 5 decades.. we have always know the cause and solutions to all our problems... OUR MUMU NEVA DO?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by DWJOBScom(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
kings09:

what! am not supporting is any youth or anybody without leadership experience. This "experience " must be proven - his workers must speak well of him and his various companies will be checked on stability not like one momoh known for crippling any company given to him. Am not giving my vote anymore to an unknown youth and any old man with well known knack for recession.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by IamEmem(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Between an Atiku and Buhari I did go for the former. At least he is successful in business and not a religious bigot like the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Sunnyja: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Cinkq:
Which youths? The ones collecting one thousand naira for solidarity rallies or the type we have in Kogi state government house? Is it the likes of NK followers? Or those shouting Sai Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by timilehin007(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
u had 15 total posts I was so excited to see what if would look like. .bug it was quite unfortunate that none was alive as the admin had laid embargo on them..

too bad
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Posh(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
...since ur name is lickgirl, i hv sumtin for u to lick very well.. Its long nd erect betwn my two legs... Wen u lick it, u ll be well paid.. If u a ready, den contact me@lickgirl.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by talk2percy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Luku them, lekwa fa, ndi oso chi egbu. Electioneering year don d reach, they are forming to b one one of us, even following the masses anywhere "followable" and replying us as at when due...wait till they are in power...u will see the beast in them...talk to them and the reply u will get is dss at ur door...meanwhile, check their age oh..

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by Bashliveon(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
Atiku 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by YelloweWest: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
TyushTal:
embarassed

This country is doomed
How about his experience in "corruption"

What significance would it make?
Those that were thought to be uncorrupt has he not made Nigeria worse?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by adeblow(m): 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
For me and my household, we go for ABA, Anything But Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by ufuosman(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
I love his reply

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by LilSmith55(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Na so baba buhari start hin own....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by BluntBoy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Rapture4real:

I love the maturity with which Alh.Atiku answers his critics. What should have made him react violently, hr just replies in a gentle manner.I.wish I could personally contact him to commend him for this.

You are too gullible. Wait until he achieves his goal then expect him to reply calmly to every critic. After how many years, and you people still fall easily to the tricks of polithiefcians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Replies Twitter User by madridsta007(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
armadeo:
This guy should just give up. His name is equal to babangida to Nigerians.

He can never be president. Let him keep trying though. No harm.

Same thing we said about Buhari till some zombies caved in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Intention To Run / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation / Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.