Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

#experiencenpowerng Was So Much More At The Npower Situation Room. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #experiencenpowerng Was So Much More At The Npower Situation Room. (555 Views)

Is The Npower Batch C Biometric Verification Really Ending Tomorrow? / Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Epic And Depressing Reply Dished Out By The Npower Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#experiencenpowerng Was So Much More At The Npower Situation Room. by npowerng: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mrs. Maryam Uwais, Special Adviser to the President on Social Investment Programmes, with N-Power beneficiaries from across Nigeria at the N-Power Situation Room, Abuja.
What are your challenges?
How are you preparing for your future, today?
Presently, the FG cannot afford more civil servants so how are you equipping yourselves for the future?
NPowerNG is a period of training to see you better equipped for bigger opportunities. Take it seriously.
~ Mrs. Maryam Uwais, Special Adviser to the President on the Social Intervention Programmes.
#ExperienceNPowerNG
#NPowerNG

Re: #experiencenpowerng Was So Much More At The Npower Situation Room. by Kings1464(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
I have a challenge i will love you to address.
Picked my device on Thursday, N-health was inscribed on the device casing but i later found out that it was the N-teach App that was installed for me instead that of the N-health. Though the profile in the App bears my name, i am an N-health Volunteer. My date of Birth was also gotten wrong. But everything is correct whenever i login to the NPVN portal via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng. Please what does this mean for me? Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For British Council Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / #jobs & #vacancies #update (sept 12) / Temporary Job For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.