Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra (4332 Views)

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / EFCC And Rivers State Government Clash Over N117bn Fraud Allegation / Buhari To Visit Benue, Taraba, Zamfara And Rivers — Four ‘Troubled’ States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nwadiuto247: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ejilaiknow:
Ekpeye joins the rest of Rivers state to condemn and reject the plan by Ohaneze Ndigbo to host the 2017 Igbo National Day in Port Harcourt. They have the entire states of Anambra, Imo, Abia, Enugu and Ebonyi to hold whatever convention. They must leave Ekpeye and Rivers State alone. We are not Igbos.

This desperation to coerce Rivers state as Igbo will never work.

Which one is Rivers state? Abeg comot for road and talk about your tribe only.
The last Ohanaeze President that handed over to Nwodo was an Ikwerre man so stop generalising.

2 Likes

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:

Now everything is in place, plus area training complete, just do anyhow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwN4W3bzVaU
The dead Nigerian army, taking selfies grin grin grin
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:

U will never have ur Biafra.
grin grin grin

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by unohbethel(m): 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:

Biafra is dead on arrival. U can never get it. Just take ur things and leave Nigeria. Go to another planet/ star systems for all we care.

simple question that was asked u, u started digressing.

pls wat about ankio briggs..do she support biafra?
wat about asari?

maybe this peopl are from the moon

3 Likes

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by FemiFimile: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
zenmaster:

Rivers is not Ibo

Rivers is Igbo

Now go and support Oduduwa. I am sure you have never been to Rivers state before

I rep Nigeria my father land. Go and Die, if the development dey pain u. tongue

1 Share

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
unohbethel:

simple question that was asked u, u started digressing.

pls wat about ankio briggs..do she support biafra?
wat about asari?

maybe this peopl are from the moon

See one Asari video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYI8DG8LTBI
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:

I rep Nigeria my father land. Go and Die, if the development dey pain u. tongue
I rep Nigerat also grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by FemiFimile: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
The unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable. Simple English.

1 Share

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Ejilaiknow: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Rivers state is not Igbo and we can never b part of Biafra.
D 5 state of Igbo should go ahead with dia Biafra agitation and leave rivers state alone.

if I may ask all d Igbo's here making noise and saying rivers state is Igbo land? Wots so important in rivers state dat d igbos and Biafra agitators want us to join dem by all means?

Igbo's here I want to inform u all dat rivers state is not igbo and Rivers state is comfortable with Nigeria and don't need any Biafra.

D devil we know is better Dan d angel we dont know

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:
The unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable. Simple English.
Thats why Lagos is no-mans-land with 51% Igbo population grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by FemiFimile: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ejilaiknow:
D 5 state of Igbo should go ahead with dia Biafra agitation and leave rivers state alone.

if I may ask all d Igbo's here making noise and saying rivers state is Igbo land? Wots so important in rivers state dat d igbos and Biafra agitators want us to join dem by all means?

Igbo's here I want to inform u all dat rivers state is not igbo and Rivers state is comfortable with Nigeria and don't need any Biafra.

Rivers State was not Ibo, Is not Ibo and will never be Ibo.

Dey are more closer to Yoruba dan Ibo.
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ejilaiknow:

This one is still living in an Ivory tower cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0AtLwEjUwA
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by FemiFimile: 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
zenmaster:

This one is still living in an Ivory tower cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0AtLwEjUwA

A Gov Rotimi comes to mind. They marry more Yorubas.
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:

As if foreign women have a say in patriarchal politics grin grin
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:

"Sen. Abaribe Shouldn't Deny Me My Igbo Heritage - ex Gov Amaechi"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriYzb61PEM

1 Like

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by FemiFimile: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
zenmaster:

Thats why Lagos is no-mans-land with 51% Igbo population grin grin

It is no longer 99%, have dey run back to ur erosion ravaged hell hole?

Lagos is in the center of Oduduwa.
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:

It is no longer 99%, have dey run back to ur erosion ravaged hell hole?

Lagos is in the center of Oduduwa.
Aribisala will know grin grin

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by FemiFimile: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
zenmaster:

Aribisala will know grin grin

It will never happen in ur life time, maybe in ur next planet.
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:

It will never happen in ur life time, maybe in ur next planet.
It has already happened.

1 Like

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by FemiFimile: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
zenmaster:

It has already happened.

am done, ur not worth my time. Just do anyhow, even in ur Ibo land and see it anyhow.
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:

am done, ur not worth my time. Just do anyhow, even in ur Ibo land and see it anyhow.
Go home and support Oduduwa

Biafra is here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by attackgat: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ejilaiknow:

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

"I hope nobody will deny me my Igbo heritage"

He said this less than 2 months ago

Besides, when Rivers state was created in 1967 parts of the old Aba division such as Obigbo were carved into it.

2 Likes

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by 1shortblackboy: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
HiddenShadow:

If you want to stop Biafra, Restructure Nigeria.

All this divide and conquer tactics won't stop Biafra
what do u mean by divide aand rule we were never thesame
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by unohbethel(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
zenmaster:

See one Asari video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYI8DG8LTBI
av watched dis la..i wanted to give that guy small sense
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Ejilaiknow: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
No one is against their struggle but pushing Rivers to the front line and forcing other tribes to admit Igbo origin is what we are against of.

let Biafra respect rivers state origin and history.

Is it possible for APC to hold her convection at PDP Secretariat? If no. Then y should they hold Igbo convection in Rivers state?
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Ejilaiknow: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
That's a political statement by ameachi
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by TheKingdom: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Let's put referendum for all the SS/SE states, and even the SW states for Oduduwa Republic and see what will happen. Even some in Middle Belt will vote to kill the Nigger Area that was put together and still ruled by England.

Shame on you blacks still repin' a slave name and slave nation. You are fools and deserve to be beaten by Oyibo and made fun of

2 Likes

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by freshvine(f): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
Abagworo:
There are 100% Igbos viz Oyigbo and Egbema. There are also other non-Igbo Igbos like Ikwerre, Ogba, Ndoni and Etche. Ekpeye is related closely to Igbo too more than every other surrounding ethnic groups.

Abaagwo... U don't know that 30% of etche people are found in Abia State?

You don't know that Ikwerre local government is more igbo than the mainstream Rumu ethnic stock. Towns and villages in Ikwerre local government are also scattered in igbo land. Isiokpo in Ikwerre is also found in ideato, Imo state and so many others.

Port Harcourt Ikwerre and its enviros uses the "V" letter in most of their sentences, same thing with the Ebonyi state indigene.

In fact, Abaagwo, research history
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Chinachriss(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:

Wat does dat prove. Are Ikwere Ibos? Are Ekpeye Ibos? Ogoni dat are majority in the state are dey Ibos?

Are the minority Okirika and Co Ibo? U need to wake up and enjoy Nigeria for wat it has to offer u urchins.
Who told you that the Ogoni in Rivers are the majority? Stop spewing trash. The Ikwerre group and the other Igboid groups are the majority followed by the Ijaw. Ogoni comes third. Have you ever wondered why 99 % of the governors of Rivers both past and present are from the Ikwerre/Igboid groups? From Peter Odili to Chibuike Amechi to Wike. Dede, face your region.

1 Like

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Ngozi123(f): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiFimile:

He wasn't named "Rotimi" because he has a Yoruba mother- Google it. Unfortunately, that man is a full-blooded Igbo man undecided.

And who told you that Igbos from Rivers State marry Yorubas more than other Igbos? How can someone lie like this? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Ngozi123(f): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ejilaiknow:
No one is against their struggle but pushing Rivers to the front line and forcing other tribes to admit Igbo origin is what we are against of.

let Biafra respect rivers state origin and history.

Is it possible for APC to hold her convection at PDP Secretariat? If no. Then y should they hold Igbo convection in Rivers state?

I couldn't care less about your community rejecting the Igbo identity as that's their prerogative- that is, if you really are from Rivers State. However, what I do care about is your blatant attempts at trying to erase history. That is what got your country into the mess that it's in now. Was Port Harcourt named Igwe Ocha? Yes or no? What language does the phrase "Igwe Ocha" belong to?
Re: Ekpeye People And Rivers State People Say No To Biafra by Abagworo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
freshvine:

Abaagwo... U don't know that 30% of etche people are found in Abia State?

You don't know that Ikwerre local government is more igbo than the mainstream Rumu ethnic stock. Towns and villages in Ikwerre local government are also scattered in igbo land. Isiokpo in Ikwerre is also found in ideato, Imo state and so many others.

Port Harcourt Ikwerre and its enviros uses the "V" letter in most of their sentences, same thing with the Ebonyi state indigene.

In fact, Abaagwo, research history

My brother I know Ikwerre and Etche much more than you do and equally know the shared history with communities in Imo and Abia States but that's not enough to place them where they do not wish to belong. The major reasons I considered Nnamdi Kanu as another misguided clown is his inclusion of Rivers people in his map and irrational attacks against Rochas Okorocha. He believes only him is wise and other people are fools while anybody with opposing view becomes a saboteur. No wise man will support such movement as it's foundation is already exhibiting dictatorship and enslavement to only a particular logic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30,000 Minimum Wage Too Small For A Country Fighting Corruption- Olawepo-hashim / Dear Ndigbo Here, Enough Of All These Shameless Threads in this section! / SERAP Tells Buhari To Probe Spending Of ₦881bn By 367 Mdas Without Appropriation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.